Co5 FROM Tetley And Baddruid

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
:D Netcode, will u join or u just posted that about some "Players"..?

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
A Right Leader Never Act Alone

NetCode thank you for your response, i am afraid we will need ur Bainshee. We need more ppl for this Bg cause it is no easy and i need make plan about 2grps for now. A new thing is that I am happy with new respec: Na:45 Nur:21 Reg:21 and i will be at attacker grp because tetley will come with his caster. Now i have greater heal,good pet and it can tank, i have good buffs and a nice solo instance heal so i can support u in grp cause i can heal 389 hits/heal. WE WILL ALSO NEED A ENCHANTER FOR PROTECTION OF CASTERS GRP WITH ML9, :D thank for you support

:)

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
As it seems Punishment, Malogrin is not able talk because he showed what type is and he had a wild........speech from my m8 Tetley. Like right people i gave him a opportunity but he no likes. Anyway some people like Malogrin never have good end....to some conversesions.... ..

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
Plan!!

GRoup 1: 2 healers,4tank,2caster as attack grp i will be in it
Group 2: 4casters , 2tanks,2druid,

Group 1 always take agro, Group 2 is a assistand grp that will need a enchanter for protection of casters

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
Fuck off maybe :rolleyes:

What fucking u think u doing ? If i want to piss off some ppls i dont like , thats my problem. Are u trying to get some rep points from BD? Be serious. You can discuss , but not use words like that.

As it seems Punishment, Malogrin is not able talk because he showed what type is and he had a wild........speech from my m8 Tetley. Like right people i gave him a opportunity but he no likes. Anyway some people like Malogrin never have good end....to some conversesions.... ..

WTF ... ? Oh shut up , run your raid , and dont use my name anymore.

Elediel

Fledgling Freddie
Sign up my sisters lvl50 void eld Ellisia who was on last 1 and my dads light enchanter pls Flashharry ;)

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
ofc Eledriel but all chars must be active and u should know that stick no allowed so we no play with 2acc.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
What fucking u think u doing ? If i want to piss off some ppls i dont like , thats my problem. Are u trying to get some rep points from BD? Be serious. You can discuss , but not use words like that.

WTF ... ? Oh shut up , run your raid , and dont use my name anymore.

Why you trying to Piss off BD just that you don't like him ???????

Well TBH you should keep you personal feelings out of FH or you will only fuel more posts towards you self.

BD doing a nice job in organising this raid with Tetley hope he enjoys it as it great to see some people doing something in Hib apart from the ML raids so it a nice thing seeing someone doing something positive.

If by anychance you want to Slag me off leave it to private messaging got nice broad shoulders so you can vent whatever you problem is whole heartedly.

Soulja

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
If by anychance you want to Slag me off leave it to private messaging got nice broad shoulders so you can vent whatever you problem is whole heartedly.

Soulja

Now thats an offer!!!

gl on the raid m8s... may the force be with u :)

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
Group News!

Group1 Attacker:
[Druid:Baddruid
Druid:Zivania
Fighter:Vauma
Fighter:Mimaniac
Fighter:Zanti
Fighter:Solidbaby
Caster:Tjokkan
Caster:Ellisia

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
We Will Need Enchanters With Ml9, At Least 2 Or3!!!!!!!!!
Because Bosses Will Be Problem!!!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The bosses, they are only like lvl 60 and 70 or something, so long as you control the adds and your tanks know what they are doing you will be fine.

Anyway, good luck! :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Druid foper sighning up Sedated witha much more reliable INET <grins>:england:

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all
Been without a net connection for a week almost so havent been able to keep up with the thread. I am at work now so cant do much but will try to get a post sorted out tonight showing exactly where we stand with the groups. This is mainly to let Badd know I am still here.

Elediel

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if still room in grp 2 but id like to sign up my fathers chanter aswell..light spec..lvl 50..no mls..name Flashharry

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Groups as it seems at the moment, although we may have to balance them on the night a little to make sure both have same chances are;

Group 1
Baddruid --- Battle Druid
Zivania --- Druid
Vauma --- Vampire
Mimania --- Vampire
Zanti --- Vampire
Solidbaby --- Bard
Tjokkan --- Caster
Ellisia --- Eldritch

Group 2
Tetree --- Animist
Sedated --- fop Druid
Immediate --- Warden
Flashharry --- Chanter
Pimz --- Chanter

So 3 spaces left in group 2. Group 1 is a little heavy on the melee types at the moment but that means they can do the hard work of taking the aggro if Baddruid and Solid help out with the healing there. My fop druid Tetlee will also be around if needed.

Three rules now;
1. Stay together
2. Dont stop to fight the aggro where it respawns, normally at the entrances to areas, run through there and fight in the centres where there is little/no respawn.
3. If someone dies we will get them but try tell the bg as soon as poss.

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
Welcome Back Tetley. Happy to hear u again. As u see i make my best here.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Come on you people, there must be some people who need Co5. Ideally we need 1 drood, 1 tank and one pb'er but anything will do. We may have an ani but it depends on them reaching 50 by friday.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry i cant make it tonight ive got to work late :(
using works comp to send this:( there fecking nubers!

Mimas

Fledgling Freddie
mimaniac

Due it seams like we are short even one player more i wont be comming i jump on ml3 as i really need that more. sry guys.

Laroi

Fledgling Freddie
Due it seams like we are short even one player more i wont be comming i jump on ml3 as i really need that more. sry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom