Co5 FROM Tetley And Baddruid

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
I, Baddruid and my friend Tetley will organze a Co5, In order making a successful co5 we will need make these 2grps:

Group1:(Leader is Tetley) Group2:(leader Baddruid)
Fighter Fighter
Fighter Fighter
Fighter Caster
Fighter Caster
Druid Caster
Druid Caster
Caster Druid
Caster(Tetley) Druid(baddruid)

]B]Notes: RULES: ALL MUST BE HEAR THE LEADERS(TETLEY AND BADDRUID)
SMALL AFK IS ALLOWED(3 MIN MAX) IF ANY HAS SERIOUS PROBLEM AND HE MUST MAKE LONG AFK LETS PM A LEADER
EVERY MOVE OF BG IS SLOW NOONE STICK
WE WILL MAKE BRAKE BUT....BEFORE CO5 ..EAT,DRINK CAUSE IT IS NO EASY
IF ANY OF THE MEMBERS NO LISTEN TO ONE RULE HE WILL BE DISBANDED
IF WE NEED MAKE THIRD GROUP OK BUT BE IN TIME
WE WILL NOT WAIT MORE 15MIN FOR MASSIVE CONCETRATION OF PPL
[/B][/B][/B]

SEND A EMAIL TO [PbattledruidP@yahoo.gr in order be part of Co5
Example:Name(Kostas) Caster:(Mentalist)

WE WILL POST THE TIME SOON . TY YOU, IF ALL LISTEN CO5 WILL WORK

Solidjuly

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come whit Solidbaby (bard) , but can u do it in the evening like 19-20 GMT plz?

Thx...

Laroi

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come whit vauma (vamp) but can u do it be for 27/4...

Mimas

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come whit mimania (vamp) but can u do it be for 27/4...

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, couple of additions.
The raid will be at 19:00 GMT and since two already have mentioned it, we will run it Friday 27/4. Hopefully the experiences of the last one where it screwed up will help us make it work. If we get enough druids mine (Tetlee) will run oog as a fopbot. I will be running with animist as that needs it.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
LoL Baddruid have u done this before? Skilled leader :wanker:

ahh yes, I forgot. Your that guy who runs daily Co5 raids, have perfected the way it should be run and have never f ucked up .... ever.

let the guy set it up and if you dont like it dont click it ?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Last Co5 was the most bad raid i was on as peep not do as there say and bad's pet was keep pull agro to bg all the time and we was run back about 10 times to get one up.

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
Atleast he is trying unlike a few players on hib so stfu

We got 2 leaders :

1st Leader : He have done lots of raids before , knows the way , and can lead easily. (He is going to be over in x hours):worthy:

2st Leader : He doesnt know how to do it . (He is going to be over in xx hours):wanker:

Everyone can lead imo and just post the raid in FH. The real question is who can really do a enjoyable and fast run ...:eek7:

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
We got 2 leaders :

1st Leader : He have done lots of raids before , knows the way , and can lead easily. (He is going to be over in x hours):worthy:

2st Leader : He doesnt know how to do it . (He is going to be over in xx hours):wanker:

Everyone can lead imo and just post the raid in FH. The real question is who can really do a enjoyable and fast run ...:eek7:

Then, dont join and let people play their game :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
We got 2 leaders :

You ever been an in patient ?

Because you really are coming across as someone afew shillings short of a pound ...

BD and his mate are making a raid , if you dont want to go fair enough ... but if you are only coming here to trashtalk for no reason my advice is fuck off before you are put in your place :eek7:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
if you are only coming here to trashtalk for no reason my advice is fuck off before you are put in your place :eek7:

Hear hear. Leave them to run it.

1st Leader : He have done lots of raids before , knows the way , and can lead easily. (He is going to be over in x hours)

2st Leader : He doesnt know how to do it . (He is going to be over in xx hours):

I also assumed it was a 2fg affair to clear the mobs between bosses quicker, which means both groups run together, how do you propose one will do it so much faster if they're clearing between bosses together? Stop being a smart arse and stfu.

:wanker: <-- Consider the use of this more wisely Malogrin, or is it a personal portrait?

And gl Tetley & Bad :)

Landra

Fledgling Freddie
will come with my druid again if room her name Ilysa, but only if you run it before the 27

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
We got 2 leaders :

You do know that the more known raid leaders of hib have had to run many raids before perfecting their skills? You don't suddenly wake up a renowned raid leader.

Ofcourse that's just ignorance on your part but if someone is offering to lead a raid, then let them.

And yeah, 2 fg's is way quicker than 1 fg from my experiance unless the 1 fg is a group who play together regularly. Re-pop on most bosses is 5-15 mins.

Lastly, I'd recommend you put a ranger in both groups if you can for when you face the last boss in the instance (therefore, one boss for each group). That was the old school way of doing it anywho! :D

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
Well, as it seems Malogrin do not like me. This Raid will work if all hear the Rules. I have a pre-plan and all will be easy for the 2grps. Also Malogrin not allowed to come cause i say it. I am sure that this raid will work 100%. Just respect my effort and my friends effort too. All work with plans and we will not have problems. In case we have we will solve it. My pet will no be a problem. TRUST ME, HEAR THE LEADERS AND WE WILL MAKE IT. (all suggestions are accepted)

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
My mood always was good, when a player laugh with me, no response, say bad words, and no respect me i will no show RESPECT.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Bad im u friend, but u still need some experience before u go in to run some raids... u need to learn it from begind as all us other ml, arti etc etc leader have done, because the is not the easy to run a raid with out experience.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bad im u friend, but u still need some experience before u go in to run some raids... u need to learn it from begind as all us other ml, arti etc etc leader have done, because the is not the easy to run a raid with out experience.

CO5 is straight forward -> move to each boss, slaughter each boss twice -> move to the entrance of the instance - take out the boss (when the apparitions spawn, quickly zerg them down - keeping healers & support way out of view of the main boss).

It's a very easy raid - just it can take a good 2-3 hours of concentrated gameplay.

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
i whould like to join with my druid zivania, lvl 50, ml 10 perf

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Malo you are a total prat. How does someone learn to run things if they dont do them a first time? Why put someone down just for the sake of it? You must have a real bad self-image if that boosts your self confidence. I would rather work on any raid with someone like Badd, who enjoys the game and always wants to learn, than someone like you who enjoys spite and the thrills it brings him.

Badd is doing the work to get this set up, if you dont want to be on a raid of his just say nothing and don't come. Not that you could if you wanted to now. I will be there all the way to offer any guidance I can, which may or may not be useful - we shall see.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
CO5 is straight forward -> move to each boss, slaughter each boss twice -> move to the entrance of the instance - take out the boss (when the apparitions spawn, quickly zerg them down - keeping healers & support way out of view of the main boss).

It's a very easy raid - just it can take a good 2-3 hours of concentrated gameplay.

It is not the easy as u say, because u need some stills to lead a raid m8 as most not listen to one who not know what he shall do.

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
A Right Leader Always Help!

Well i love Daoc. I really want learn more things. I have good mood and i help people. I give oportunities to all people like malogrin, but when a people no show respect for more than 1times how could show? I want to tell that if malogrin ask sry and say(example):i do not like baddruid.....
I try and i search experience, i have made a pre-plan and all will ok i hope.
U will listen soon the plan and i promise that as Baddruid,(Panos) is the real name that i have all the mood hear with Tetley other suggestions,I respect u all and ty for your support to this Raid.

I want to say to Malogrin personally that i can forget all these and if u need Co5 u can come, u need ask sry and men u are Greek like me. It is no good fight. U see Daoc is game that no worth make people fight!!

After some days i will be able make the 2 grps and if we have ppl and third.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Ilysa the raid will be on the 27th April at 19:00.

Ideal will be per group 2 droods or healers (1 fop), 2 tanks/melee, 1 ranger, 3 casters. Groups will be finalised on the night when people turn up but as things are now this is;

Group 1
Baddruid --- Battle Druid
Solidbaby -- Bard
Vauma ----- Vamp

Group 2
Tetree ----- Animist
Mimania ---- Vamp
Zivania ----- Druid

So plenty of places spare yet, the least we should get is decent cash from the drops. My fop drood will remain as an out-of-group spare if possible and just tag along.

Landra

Fledgling Freddie
ok Tetley no worries , will not be able to make it , will be in a plane then, but I am sure you two will do fine. I have been on raids with you before and they have gone well. And with Baddruid as second leader, you are sure to succeed. Thanks

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
My mood always was good, when a player laugh with me, no response, say bad words, and no respect me i will no show RESPECT.

BD there are some players that are just useless and doesnt show respect to others, you just found one, just ignore him best way :)
And u making a nice job for doing something etc so creds to you my malaka friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom