Co-op EU, start your posting ;)

O

old.Krusha

From the news on 13 dec:

The Co-op server :

Mythic recently released a new server type called co-operative server. Many of you asked if the European version of Dark Age of Camelot will ever have one. For now, we have taken no decision about it. We will keep a very close eye on how Gaheris (the US server) is doing, read your comments and reactions to it, before deciding if we will, open such a server in the future. In any case, there will be no real decision about this before the release of Shrouded Isles in Europe.

Dunno is anyone already posted it.. but anyway..

I for one will be -really- disappointed if they dont ...

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I'd quite like an EvE server where players play monsters, you'd start off as a vein spiderling then metamorphose into a drakulv executioner by level 50.

Never mind, just a very idle thought.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by old.Ayam Ganbatte
I'd quite like an EvE server where players play monsters, you'd start off as a vein spiderling then metamorphose into a drakulv executioner by level 50.

Never mind, just a very idle thought.

Damn now im all excited. :p

A

Arnor

kinda like project M for eq
where you logged in as a random lowbie monster every logon, and could roam around and pk ppl ^^

but hell yeah, pve server gets my vote :)

P

Piper

I very much want a coop server and see it as my long-term home in the game. If it comes to it, I would consider moving to US servers for a coop server, but am willing to wait and see if GOA will implement one first.

I won't be buying Shrouded Isles until I hear of a decision one way or the other though, so I know which one to buy!

O

old.Trulla

lol.. a server where all u can do is run around and xp all day.. could it be more boring?

B

Bodzilla

bump.gif

B

BubbleCDR

So a EvE server is Mob's vs Mob's? (Mob's = Players / Playing against other Mob's?)

B

Blood

would be nice if we could copy chars to a coop server, and go raid some of the _really_ big mobs/zones etc

(its already been proven that a big enough zerg can kill anything (hib dragon))

O

old.linnet

Count me in for a co op server! (And I also won't plan to buy SI until I know if there will be a european one or not.)

I like Blood's idea about the character transfer, too. If nothing else, would be nice to transfer over some crafters :)

S

Skaven

Co-op for me plz!
Intrestingly enough, Had a look at the co-op/pvp servers in the US the other day - co-op had more players on at that particuar time when I checked than both of the pvp servers put together. Yes, proberbly to do with the fact that it's only just been launched and the newness of it, however would be keen to see if the trend lasts.

I

Indiana Jones

what the heck is a co-op server? what does it do compared to PvP or regular servers

L

liste

its like PvP.

you can understand everybody. you can xp everywhere. you can use different tymes of equipment from each realm.

so Excactly like PvP. Except its not. it has no PvP except /duel :)

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by old.Trulla
lol.. a server where all u can do is run around and xp all day.. could it be more boring?

maybe you should look into what the PvP server is all about before coming down on it ;)

Dont worry, Here it is

F

Flimgoblin

no point posting about it now - if it succeeds in the US they'll probably make one.

If it dies a death like Andred/Mordred they probably won't.

O

old.Krusha

Andred/mordred is dead and still we got a PvP server... but i doubt the same will go for the PvE ;)

F

Flimgoblin

they said 'we'll get a pvp server' :)

back when andred/mordred were alive and kicking

so they couldn't back out on it when they died a death (although things are looking up for the dreds)

O

old.Krusha

thats true... but one can always hope.. or buy a usaccount instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom