clustering camlann please read and send

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
here is what i propose to send to goa:

We ask to cluster camlann with another server.
we see it as the only immediate solution to have more people and more fun with our server.
we wish to only cluster the rvr part so it will not unbalance too much the game.

Is it possible for you or is there too much technical probs.

Could u please make a survey to find which server we could cluster with, i presume an english one as english is the common language of camlann.

Thanks for answering.

and send that text all of u and say all ur friends to do it to faq goa, english language of course.

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
btw category: life of ur server// camlann. on faq :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
And I'm sure theres more german people on Camlann o_O

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i wrote it in francais / deutsch /english.
I may not speak as good as u bone please try to write something in french for me. :clap:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
They wont do that cant do that and not allowed to do that. Only thing would be if mythic merged there pvp server with cam its possable I think but it cost too much they wont do it and they cba to do it. But its all down to mythic they need to sort both PvP servers out.

Bellona

Banned
fo guessy, just because you cant find ppl to kill with your stealthzerg doesnt mean you have to ask dumb questions to goa, go idle in druim cain and be forever forgotten please

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry i think its a good idea to have more people in camlann to have more fun, don't worry for me i find enough ppl to do my 200k+/week
But if all of u prefer that camlann dies well lets go DO NOTHING its great.

Guessy.jpg

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
should hurt a rr11l2 ina death server, but m8 its impossible to cluster with a normal server.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:
should hurt a rr11l2 ina death server, but m8 its impossible to cluster with a normal server.
Campers-nolifers get the highest rr ! :D He isn't skilled,really.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Guessy try sending a pm to one of the GM's who post here. they can give you some information on why this can/cant happen

requiel is one, cant remeber how to spell xenythe...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
This is never ever gonna happen as it's unfair on the Regular server. They don't have the luxury of choosing ANY class they want from the game and having in their group. They are stuck with what ever they can get from their realm.

And even ontop of that. It's easier to get high RR's on PvP than on Regular servers so the PvP people would just steam roll anything.

Probably a good idea to think before you post imo...

Pathetic idea.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Servers with different rulesets can't be clustered, so it's not possible to cluster a PvP server with a normal RvR server or a Co-op server with a PvP server. Likewise servers of different languages can't be clustered.
We are keeping an eye on Camlann, but it's a speciality server with a ruleset that doesn't appeal to all. We can't make people play there.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Servers with different rulesets can't be clustered, so it's not possible to cluster a PvP server with a normal RvR server or a Co-op server with a PvP server. Likewise servers of different languages can't be clustered.
We are keeping an eye on Camlann, but it's a speciality server with a ruleset that doesn't appeal to all. We can't make people play there.
Sort of an aquired taste as it was..

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

since you're here :) Is it possible/conceivable to cluster some zones with Mordred then?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it possible to change the ruleset if you cannot keep the server attractive ? Pheraps would be better to make from camlann an rvr server and to cluster it with Excal/pryd

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Requiel said:

also could something be setup where you can port to humberton and 1 FG take the keep, the 2nd will try and take it back? the village is close by so you always can rel and come straight back.

like a dueling area but you would earn rp lose con etc

not sure of the ins and outs but maybe in Camelot there is a guy who says

ok "grp leader choose keep attack or defend" then the 2nd group leader goes up and chooses the 2nd....once chosen you port there and fight

the same could be done for hib and mid but i dont know a suitable place....if the defenders succesfully defend after 20 mins its over.....if the attackers succeed then cool.

ok ok there are flaws aplenty here but the rough idea could be somehow implemented.......

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kicks said:
since you're here :) Is it possible/conceivable to cluster some zones with Mordred then?

not sure if it can be done as they have everyhing 6 months ahead of us....rules could be changed but it would take a serious ass kicking to happen

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
or just give ppl from rvr server a 1 way char transfer over to camlann, ammount of ppl who pm me saying omgesh my eld own you so bad, he ml10 rr12 omfg!1 noob! ... but its .. er .. on excal not here.

i think most ppl dont play camlann cause the pve grind is harder, id love to see ml10 rvr groups roaming hib loop tho, /shrug

that or remove toa on camlann and ppl will flock to it

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
or just give ppl from rvr server a 1 way char transfer over to camlann, ammount of ppl who pm me saying omgesh my eld own you so bad, he ml10 rr12 omfg!1 noob! ... but its .. er .. on excal not here.

i think most ppl dont play camlann cause the pve grind is harder, id love to see ml10 rvr groups roaming hib loop tho, /shrug

that or remove toa on camlann and ppl will flock to it
Thats very true, much harder to solo aswell because you've always got the pk factor of you being in combat with a mob and someone coming along and killing you :(

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
First a big thank to Requiel to have given a response to us.

What i had in mind was:
*****************keeping all pve zone for each server it means camlann stays camlann with its kill during pve, its hard ml and so on, and lets say prydorca stays with its safe zone BUT
*****************there is an open passage between frontier zone.
it means an hib camlann player could port in dl prydorca frontier zone, and a prydorca mid player could port in svasud frontier zone.

So player of camlann could play a little more in big rvr groups, and player from prydorca could fight some camlann players.

If u make some porter to port easyly from dl to sva and so on so people could easyly port anywhere in camlanns frontier and we could have a good way of clustering this server, keeping each servers rule and having only benefits.

at least sorry again for the english of a poor frog eater ,=)

Guessy.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
guessy said:
First a big thank to Requiel to have given a response to us.

What i had in mind was:
*****************keeping all pve zone for each server it means camlann stays camlann with its kill during pve, its hard ml and so on, and lets say prydorca stays with its safe zone BUT
*****************there is an open passage between frontier zone.
it means an hib camlann player could port in dl prydorca frontier zone, and a prydorca mid player could port in svasud frontier zone.

So player of camlann could play a little more in big rvr groups, and player from prydorca could fight some camlann players.

If u make some porter to port easyly from dl to sva and so on so people could easyly port anywhere in camlanns frontier and we could have a good way of clustering this server, keeping each servers rule and having only benefits.

at least sorry again for the english of a poor frog eater ,=)

Guessy.jpg

could you please explain a little more on what is meant here please

"If u make some porter to port easyly from dl to sva and so on so people could easyly port anywhere in camlanns frontier and we could have a good way of clustering this server, keeping each servers rule and having only benefits."

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
i mean if we make that we have to have porter on camlanns world to port intra fontier, as people from other server could not go outside in dl for example, port to svasud then come again in frontier.

i'm understandable ?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
So what if a guild wants to run vs some of the RvR server fg's, but have classes from each realm in their group? It wouldnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom