clustering camlann please read and send

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
id prefer to have people from rvr servers being able to fight us inside places like hib classic or goth rather than us be able to go to NF... since NF is teh sux :touch:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
the point being that there is no cross realming on rvr servers so you couldnt bring your miscellaneous group there however a full group of hibs entering our hib circle wouldn't be against their ruleset or ours. would just be unusual seeing a group made up entirely from one realm here

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
also a thought: Name conflicts, wtf do they do when 2 accounts with the same name are in the same zone from clustering?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
That's stupid and ruins the point

The point is to get more ppl on camlann that i can kill for mucho arpezz, how does that ruin the point ? or were you not refering to my post :fluffle:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
^^^ they have the names as Cetus-Camlann
Cetus-Excal

i tihnk .
so /send cetus-excal you stole my name you b*stard !!!!!! would work? :flame:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
I cry always after read this..... :wanker:
But the thing is its true.... would you like it if you were doing an ML and a BG came along twice the size of yours killed you as you were just about to finish? Xtor has knowledge of this server go back to excal, and dont judge him :wanker:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
The point is to get more ppl on camlann that i can kill for mucho arpezz, how does that ruin the point ? or were you not refering to my post :fluffle:

I was referring to the fact that a guild grp could have several classes from different realms. If this group wanted to go into the NF cluster they wouldnt be able to play with each other but rather on different realms.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
I cry always after read this..... :wanker:

its true for ppl who dont pl and have no cash on camlann, i.e beginners yes.

p.s your one of the worst sorcs iv ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom