Cluster with Italian & Spanish Servers

Cluster with the Spanish / Italian Servers? (In English)

• Cluster with the Spanish / Italian servers

Votes: 117 81.3%
  • Cluster with the Spanish servers

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cluster with the Italian servers

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NO! (I like PvE)

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't the Spanish and Italian server's got asked to be clustered when all other servers got clustered but they didnt want to?
Can't really force them to cluster if they don't want to for whatever reason they might have.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
No merge imo:) didn't work last time did it:( character transfer ftw, ftw:fluffle: let all log into any server with there chars:fluffle:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
roflmfao Amph :fluffle: 24 dragon heads is hardly 40 million but i've told you a bazillion times to stop exaggerating ;) Oh and 2 x PA is the only way you can kill me anyway on my SM (if you're lucky) - my RM and yeah im walking rp's but SM is a different story hehe

I'll not deny i was a pve uber geek back in the day and still enjoy it from time to time now aswell but its the frontiers where all teh action and fun is nowadays 99% of the time so any way to get more ppl there can only be a good thing :)

PS im catching you on prydwen server rp's so less slacking biatch ;)

did I hear MoC lajftap!

Heki

Fledgling Freddie
I think that GOA must have at least one server in one language, so it's impossible to do any cluster with Deira or Cumbria.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
but im sure the players on the spanish server would love to be clustered and get some action..

Heh , All 10 of them ?

Mate, it is a nice idea, and prolly the most realistic in terms of what they'd prolly do, cept the wont , because Cumbria has had a primetime pop of about 50 for about 6 months now and they havnt even touched it.

As for the italians, i dunno how many of them speak english well, tho theres enuf spanish guilds of dyvet so theyd be ok.

Rush

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't the Spanish and Italian server's got asked to be clustered when all other servers got clustered but they didnt want to?
Can't really force them to cluster if they don't want to for whatever reason they might have.

i left italian server years ago... but im still part of .it forum community.. and no we never got ask for a cluster, meanwhile we did this same thread (cant remeber when can be 1 year to 6 months ago), coz most of .it players want cluster with dyvet and cumbria. We got same reply from GoA.. must be at least 1 server for each language................. a BIT useless :(

voted for cluster tho! :m00:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
did I hear MoC lajftap!

sometimes yeah if you're in trouble but preference would be pop hp ablatives/absorbs, melee resists, QC+PBAE mez (or root but i prefer to save that for if the fights lasts a bit longer) then get range and nuke dead works fine too ;)

Not all sm's live purely on MoC lifetap you know Staj :fluffle:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
sometimes yeah if you're in trouble but preference would be pop hp ablatives/absorbs, melee resists, QC+PBAE mez (or root but i prefer to save that for if the fights lasts a bit longer) then get range and nuke dead works fine too ;)

Not all sm's live purely on MoC lifetap you know Staj :fluffle:

You do :p

The score between us now is like 10 - 2 to me right ;)

Amphrax/Arauddry

S

Skiner

I think that GOA must have at least one server in one language, so it's impossible to do any cluster with Deira or Cumbria.

Yea this is the true. We know this 5 months ago when we sent a emails to goa (asking for cluster with any server)they answer like this guy says, at least there s must be 1 server totally spanish,1 italian, etc
We were on cumbria 120-150ppl max, atm 10ppl left or something like that..all we move to germans/frenchs cluster.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
There is just 1 problem, that most spanish and italian ppl arent good at speaking or writing english, afaik thats why goa made spereate servers for them. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
There is just 1 problem, that most spanish and italian ppl arent good at speaking or writing english, afaik thats why goa made spereate servers for them. :)

Really? I thought it was cause of commercial agreements with Mythic :twak:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I thought because they're idiots.

Opening 2 new servers while the game is going downhill to further fragment the existing population sounds like the master plan of idiots.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Really? I thought it was cause of commercial agreements with Mythic :twak:

Might also be summit with that, but language barriers can be a big problem too, dont wanna think how long they would take to make a multi-language server...........

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Might also be summit with that, but language barriers can be a big problem too, dont wanna think how long they would take to make a multi-language server...........

Your idea of It people not being able to speak english is quite laughable anyway dude.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Your idea of It people not being able to speak english is quite laughable anyway dude.

Erm have u ever chattet with italian or spanish ppl m8? Their english is at best fragmentary... Although there are exceptions to that rule ive met many chatters/players that cant talk/write english very good..........

Everz

FH is my second home
Erm have u ever chattet with italian or spanish ppl m8? Their english is at best fragmentary... Although there are exceptions to that rule ive met many chatters/players that cant talk/write english very good..........

apart from the fact that gahn himself is italian?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
apart from the fact that gahn himself is italian?

And which server did Gahn play on? The Italian and Spanish players that can speak another language be it French/German/English and who want to play on a cluster with a higher population will have probably already moved.

The chances are the players left are the ones that really don't want to play in a different language probably because of language difficulties.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm, wasnt the Italian server peaking massive numbers a few summers ago?

Or was that just because it was still old frontiers?

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
more Eskuadron KmiZie or whatever they were called, jajajqjajajajjajaj xD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hmm, wasnt the Italian server peaking massive numbers a few summers ago?

Or was that just because it was still old frontiers?

Probably, think I can recall it being a couple of patches behind at least, nostalgia server ftw :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
And which server did Gahn play on? The Italian and Spanish players that can speak another language be it French/German/English and who want to play on a cluster with a higher population will have probably already moved.

The chances are the players left are the ones that really don't want to play in a different language probably because of language difficulties.

Or cause they didn't want to leave behind toons etc, pretty much like many Uk players who didn't rerolled more populated clusters like the German ones.
The real problem lies beneath the Commercial Agreements as should be clear by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom