Cluster with Italian & Spanish Servers

Cluster with the Spanish / Italian Servers? (In English)

• Cluster with the Spanish / Italian servers

Votes: 117 81.3%
  • Cluster with the Spanish servers

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cluster with the Italian servers

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NO! (I like PvE)

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
C

Carss

I think GOA should atleast poll the italian and spanish players to see if they want to be clustered with the english servers and change the languege into english like they did to the english classic server.

Im not sure about the Italian servers as they might be happy with the action they get in RvR at the moment but im sure the players on the spanish server would love to be clustered and get some action. Any players we can get on the cluster is better.

This would also allow players to play accross all 3 realms if clustered.

Also think GOA should send out free days to EVERY closed account, telling players about how they can ToA and template their charecters with bounty points and all the new changes.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Where's the option to cluster with ANY servers :) Anything to bring more ppl into the Frontiers can only be a good thing :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Way things are atm clustering with a latvian freeshard would prolly triple the population.

C

Carss

Where's the option to cluster with ANY servers :) Anything to bring more ppl into the Frontiers can only be a good thing :)

Problem is that the germans and french servers are fine on their own, italian and more so the spanish servers action is as bad as ours and they have no option to cluster with another server of the same languedge like ours and it makes more sense to put them in english and cluster with us than anything else.

Also might bring back long lost italian/spanish players that miss RvR.

and TBH I wish id set to see who voted what option on so i could see whos voting for PvE :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Italian server is dead and most of who were playing there, rerolled ages ago to either Uk or German Servers.
I don't see it as a solution (yeh better than nothing ofc).

Fraid of having ppl swearing at u in Italian on vent again Jupi? xD

C

Carss

Italian server is dead and most of who were playing there, rerolled ages ago to either Uk or German Servers.
I don't see it as a solution (yeh better than nothing ofc).

Fraid of having ppl swearing at u in Italian on vent again Jupi? xD

Well i think people who have charecters on the italian server that migrated are more likely to go back and play thier old charecters just like people from the UK cluster would if there was more action here. People always prefer their first charecters over alts anyday.

I don't see why GOA cant do this, the only things stopping it are:

a) Overwhelming opposition from italian and spanish players

b) GOA cant be arsed to do it.

I think we know which one is going to be the stumbling block, but i really hope i can be proved wrong.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Voted yes for obvious reasons. Italian/Spanish guys should know the game good enough to play it in a different common language and they would be able to make different language alliances.

But there is one thing, if they join Albion, you will never see a relic again Brite, so watch out what you're asking for :p.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ohh and on that note, you got any idea how difficult it is to cluster different servers with different. lingos (item drops, names, etc, etc)?

Think we discussed the option of changing the lingo from English to Spanish/German/French/Italian. It's not an option, unless you want to loose more people.

Clustering in the Euro zone between diff lingo's aint gonne happen (hence they changed the classic english server to german). So get it out of your head!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Some gimp who should be playing a diff game imo :(

you have like 40 million Dragon heads in your house's :) you PvE whore!!!

Now stand AFK in the middle of a field so I can accidently PA you 2 times :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
you have like 40 million Dragon heads in your house's you PvE whore!!!

Now stand AFK in the middle of a field so I can accidently PA you 2 times

Amphrax/Arauddry
roflmfao Amph :fluffle: 24 dragon heads is hardly 40 million but i've told you a bazillion times to stop exaggerating ;) Oh and 2 x PA is the only way you can kill me anyway on my SM (if you're lucky) - my RM and yeah im walking rp's but SM is a different story hehe

I'll not deny i was a pve uber geek back in the day and still enjoy it from time to time now aswell but its the frontiers where all teh action and fun is nowadays 99% of the time so any way to get more ppl there can only be a good thing :)

PS im catching you on prydwen server rp's so less slacking biatch ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
roflmfao Amph :fluffle: 24 dragon heads is hardly 40 million but i've told you a bazillion times to stop exaggerating Oh and 2 x PA is the only way you can kill me anyway on my SM (if you're lucky) - my RM and yeah im walking rp's but SM is a different story hehe

I'll not deny i was a pve uber geek back in the day and still enjoy it from time to time now aswell but its the frontiers where all teh action and fun is nowadays 99% of the time so any way to get more ppl there can only be a good thing

PS im catching you on prydwen server rp's so less slacking biatch ;)

but...but... you only come out to play when you have MoC up :( If you love me you would stand AFK!!!

24 pfft you obviously cant count... I went into your 30 houses :p and spent 3 years counting your dragon heads :( thats why I had a beard on my Shadowblade dammit!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Oh and 2 x PA is the only way you can kill me anyway on my SM (if you're lucky)

How is that? In my experience PA is not needed to kill any caster. Can't see how double PA is needed.

You get hit by con debuff, and prolly for 300-400 with the better styles. 2-3 swings and you're dead, the rest will do the dots.

If you MoC, there is often a way to go out of sight and I don't mean walk through with that.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
PA for ~700, insta purge and moc3, 10x pet intercepts, you're dead ;(
dont forget that SM lt is 90% return :(

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Don't cluster! Kill the server and allow charcopy to other servers!
And i always enjoyed PvE :(

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Cluster with Spanish - Yes
Cluster with Italians - Yes
Cluster with Germans - Yes

Cross cluster of any of the 3 mentioned above - Yes

Cluster with French - Go fuck yourself

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Spanish and Italian servers are dead. Sure, cluster them to English, but it doesn't really help us much.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
do anything but do it quickly!

you can multiply zero by any number and it will still equal zero!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
24 pfft you obviously cant count... I went into your 30 houses :p and spent 3 years counting your dragon heads :( thats why I had a beard on my Shadowblade dammit!

aww Beard envy :worthy: wub joooooo amph :fluffle:

I'll prolly drag my sb out again after patch so theres some more walking rp's inc for ya :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom