Close to a threesome

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
See. I still i need info on how to land two birds in bed. All i have gotten is some rotten, witty, no good comments!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, because asking on a nerdy computer gaming based forum for l33t sexx0r advice is always the first place to go....

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I am confident in the people here. What, you think i would start this conversation in a bar or somesuch place?

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
If you combine this thread and the one about Ceixah's sister you have to wonder if people really understand what sort of society FH really is, or if they are just completely dillusional.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I would have thought you could find pretty much anywhere else more appropriate. Here we have a Scottish-Dutch gay bear, a Finnish seal, a scat-obsessed Northerner, an anti-establishment Northerner, a ginger-beared-pedo-looking Northerner, a Scottish bearded BMW fanboy etc. These people do not hold the answer.

:D

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Unless you are looking to steal a BMW, kidnap a child, shit on it, video it and use it to hold the government to ransom. In which case ask away.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unless you are looking to steal a BMW, kidnap a child, shit on it, video it and use it to hold the government to ransom. In which case ask away.

You forgot "get it drunk" between kidnap a child and shit on it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Off-Topic would have given me a direct and no-hassle answer that would solve it. I am disappointed.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
They were basically waving pussy right under your fucking nose and you didn't make a move.. There is no helping you brother

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I did make a move. But they pushed me away, and kept teasing constantly. At least i got to finger one of them a little. And feel some boobs. I guess it is ok. But its NOT OK.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Nah, they'd have said "sex? ... What's that then?"

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bitches love when you take control. They don't like the chloroform though..

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Off-Topic would have given me a direct and no-hassle answer that would solve it. I am disappointed.
I *TOLD* you to send them to me. I do not see what your problem with that is!!! :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yes, because asking on a nerdy computer gaming based forum for l33t sexx0r advice is always the first place to go....

Generally I find the hole above the mouth and below the eyes the most pleasurable. So, aim there.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I did make a move. But they pushed me away, and kept teasing constantly. At least i got to finger one of them a little. And feel some boobs. I guess it is ok. But its NOT OK.
That's because you didn't pretend to like shoes.

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom