Close to a threesome

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So. I was really close this time to land this threesome. Tho, i did not act swift when the time was right. They were dancing and taking their tops off. Fuck. FH, i need your help. I might have a new chance soon. No..no i will not put rohypnol in their drinks. Help much appreciated.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I once caught a fish this big {-----------------------------------------------------}
But I put it back and didn't take a picture.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Meh, you think think they are going to be having fun with each other but in reality they are competing for you and you have to do twice the work.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
" masturbate, have oral sex, have an orgasm?"

Problem?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You are never close to having a threesome. They tease and bitch around, but you don't actually have a threesome until all three of you are naked, you have your dick in one of them and fingers in the other

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
or you have one of those wierd ones where the end splits in two and...

...or maybe I've been reading too much Brian Lumley recently...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
You are never close to having a threesome. They tease and bitch around, but you don't actually have a threesome until all three of you are naked, you have your dick in one of them and fingers in the other

and they say romance is dead

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So. I was really close this time to land this threesome. Tho, i did not act swift when the time was right. They were dancing and taking their tops off. Fuck. FH, i need your help. I might have a new chance soon. No..no i will not put rohypnol in their drinks. Help much appreciated.

Don't, just don't. It will never ever in a million years be worth it in the end.

Trust me, it's way better to have never done it and wonder what it's like then to have done it and knowing that you will most likely never ever do it again and constantly miss it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If I were you I'd stay under the bed and keep quiet until they've finished, you don't want them to call the police probably.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Yeah. There were a lot of teasing. Argh

If I were you I'd stay under the bed and keep quiet until they've finished, you don't want them to call the police probably.

How'd you know they were not really 18? :sneaky:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
send them to meeeeeeee. I *promise* I will film everything, and send the tape to you together with a handy instructional booklet detailing the procedures involved.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Come to Sweden instead mate. I promise to share.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I should be in Stockholm some time in February if you feel like beering it up :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
or you have one of those wierd ones where the end splits in two and...

...or maybe I've been reading too much Brian Lumley recently...
This the same guy who described a wampyr entering a woman and keeping on going and going inside her until he had tendrils inside every part of her, then draining her blood through his "member" ?
I remember reading the Necroscope books some years ago. :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I will make it my mission to take a picture next time and post it here!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Don't panic I got a pic.... ooh yes they are the teasers.

757-2.JPG

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
send them to meeeeeeee. I *promise* I will film everything, and send the tape to you together with a handy instructional booklet detailing the procedures involved.
What, like you did with the elephant?

Retarded shadow filming = U

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think I would have a threesome with two strangers but never with my Girlfriend and another girl. I would be paranoid about looking touching and kissing in case the bird said I was paying the random too much attention.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Is this a big deal?
Close to a threesome.
Get the sigars out.
Fucking fuming.

Strange how FH writes it's own poems with topics!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tuthmes said:
Is this a big deal?
Close to a threesome.
Get the sigars out.
Fucking fuming.

Strange how FH writes it's own poems with topics!

The infinite monkeys with keyboards had to get lucky eventually

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
So. I was really close this time to land this threesome..

If they mash the keyboards long enough occasionally something legible comes out. It doesn't have to be true or believable, as long as it legible...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This the same guy who described a wampyr entering a woman and keeping on going and going inside her until he had tendrils inside every part of her, then draining her blood through his "member" ?
I remember reading the Necroscope books some years ago. :)

Yep. Lumley does like the sex & vampires thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom