Close grats in RvR Discussion Forum

Should Grats Thread Be removed from RvR Discussion Forum?

• yes

Votes: 191 51.3%
  • no

Votes: 181 48.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zill

Loyal Freddie
Its good to moan and argue, thats what forum boards are for to get things off your chest.

The 'grats' threads are totally and utterly pointless. They're indefensible because they offer absolutely no chance of any discussion at all. Its just people posting one sentence posts with any variation of 'grats m8' attached with a little smilie. Oh how stimulating :rolleyes:. I've actually 'read' through some of these threads and not one time have I seen the player they're intended for reply which leads me to presume they don't even know the thread exists.

Zill

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
should retarded whinethreads about something which has been discussed 300 times already be removed?

[x] yes
[ ] yes

Do you think we should have the same rules for debate in government too? "Oh we mustn't talk about the crumbling NHS or the appalling levels of rising gun crime because we've discussed it a hundred times before, noobs!". I've discussed and argued about the same subjects before. So what? Most of the time they're with different people each time and develops into a lively debate.

How about if you, and all the others that share your thoughts, dont like the type of threads where people have a good moan you just ignore them? Not rocket science.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
why shouldnt people be congratulated by thier peers? if you dont like them, dont click on them, its not hard.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
TBH I come to FH because of the whines. Its what makes FH FH :D
I always have a good laugh on my lunch break reading peoples replies to stuff.

On topic, I think grats threads are fine. This is a pretty stupid poll anyway imo :)

Keep up the good work! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom