Close grats in RvR Discussion Forum

Should Grats Thread Be removed from RvR Discussion Forum?

• yes

Votes: 191 51.3%
  • no

Votes: 181 48.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Yup, and search of FH will show this is the XXXXth time someone has brought this up.

We have, we all think this thread is pointless, thanks for asking.

Tilda would have moved it, not deleted it.

Why not ya miserable git, or is it just that you havnt had one yet? QQ

Apart from as mentioned, its been flogged way to much already, search for an old thread and resurect it, that will get closed too.

Replying to QQs by PM may result in RSI, and may result in a claim against you, Tilda I suggest this one : http://www.injurylawyers4u.co.uk/

If you can't think by yourself i suggest you dont post in this Thread.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
how about people just dont click on threads starting with Grats? :)

and on a side note, if grats threads where removed there would only be whine ones left :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Right, "You can just ignore them" - like ignoring a 400 pound woman sitting on ur lap?, do you realise how many threads are grats threads?, and how these grats threads outbump the threads that are actually interesting?

ps. 14/25 threads on rvr excal discussion are grats threads \ooooooooooooooooo/

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
oh yeah, there are like a zillion billion interesting threads on the exca rvr board that gets outbumped... RLY RLY RLY.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
oh yeah, there are like a zillion billion interesting threads on the exca rvr board that gets outbumped... RLY RLY RLY.

lol, i got myself a freaking stalker.. whats the matter kid?, i killed u in rvr?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Voted yes.

This has come up 53 million times (on or off) and it's already been decided. RR6 (or is it 7/8?) and under threads are NOT allowed

Belomar

Part of the furniture
For the last time, RR5 and up is fine (according to the FH DAoC CoC).

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I find the word grats severly offending in games! why do people grats for such a easy accomplishments as collecting a amount of score that can never drop??? to compare:

A: "hi, where were you"
B: "i was getting a beer"
A: "oh, you managed to open the can?"
B: "uhhh.... yeah?"
A: "grats!"

well imagine that if you were B, wouldnt you wanna kick this guys ass??

"grats on rr7!!"... yeah well.... maybe it was THAT hard for them, but not for me
drink3.gif
(<- btw check the uberl33t modified smily)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
lol, i got myself a freaking stalker.. whats the matter kid?, i killed u in rvr?

Actually yeah, you and your early morning bainshee grp of win killed me out soloing alot of times, however that is not why I respond to your posts , I reply to your posts because I tend to disagree or just find them utter clueless.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Anarawan said:
Is there a point in grats threads anymore?

theres a WHOLE lot more point in the grats threads then there are in the constant whine threads thats going on in the rvr boards.

i much rather read the grats threads then some idiots whine about what he thinks is a OP class just because he got killed by it.

coz its either grats threads or bitching going on in the rvr sections. i dunno about u but the bitching isnt fun to read. arguably the grats threads arent all to fun either but i still prefer those over the whining.

there was a time where u could acually find something worth reading on the rvr boards, that time have passed so the only thing left is the above 2.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gungo said:
Remove gratz threads imo, all they amount to is QQing and whining, cause everyone who plays the game has someone out there who dislikes them, so remove them imo

might aswell close the rvr board alltogether then. :)

coz most topics there end up being whines or QQ'ing ;)

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Well 252 votes. The results are almost a draw. Tight win for the maintenence of "Grats Threads".

The status quo maintains.

I want to thank you for all your opinions (the constructive ones and the insulting ones), they just demonstrate what kind of person is beyond that keyboard.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Anarawan said:
Well 252 votes. The results are almost a draw. Tight win for the maintenence of "Grats Threads".

The status quo maintains.

I want to thank you for all your opinions (the constructive ones and the insulting ones), they just demonstrate what kind of person is beyond that keyboard.

Nice bloke =) I like +/- gratz thread =) Some achievements (by some classes) just don't deserve gratz :\

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sauruman said:
Nice bloke =) I like +/- gratz thread =) Some achievements (by some classes) just don't deserve gratz :\
mm hmm
Sigmeiir lvl 50 Scout - Eagle Knight ML10

i hope you realise that little illustration shows how silly your post was :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Chronictank said:
mm hmm

It doesnt. At all.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
mm hmm

GENERALIZATION M8s! Clueless 4tw.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sauruman said:
GENERALIZATION M8s! Clueless 4tw.
thats the point idiot
so a good bd/sorc/warlock etc etc etc shouldnt have grats because its regarded as Op? or is seen as a "leeching class"? or for whatever reason
get a clue yourself tbh

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Sauruman said:

U cant be sober :p

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
lol if u want my opinion:

1st
why not gratz threads? They are fine with me. Archivements like RR5+ are hard to get and take a lot of efford and time. So I love to say gratz to those out there that played a lot to get em.

2nd
wining is sooooo common on FH. Consider this, the game is about playing against each other and thus there will always be peeps who are disapointed since they got outnumbered, killed in a situation or by a class that he cant compete with and so on. I agree sometimes its frustrating but hey we all play this game coz there is a lot of times where we enjoy it. Dingin in RvR is one of those.

Keep em up imo. Peeps wine all the time if not in gratz threads then in others. Those who dislikes em just dont read em, as with all other threads in here. Noone forces you to read anything.

Have fun never the less

c u Whisp

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
grats threads should be removed OR the RR cap increased ... maybe RR7 or higher ... RR5 isn't that much of an achievement really, especially if you consider how long the game is online now ...

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
thats the point idiot
so a good bd/sorc/warlock etc etc etc shouldnt have grats because its regarded as Op? or is seen as a "leeching class"? or for whatever reason
get a clue yourself tbh

Comparing the retarded class that is Warlocks, with the PLAYSTYLE of most scouts, is utterly stupid, and makes baby jezus cry.

PS: Moron.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I dont thinkpeople realise the amount of spam grats there will be when forums get merged..

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I think they should make a special part of FH where people can post grats-threads...at the moment its like, at least, 50% grats-threads on the first page in each RvR-section and with forum cluster it will get higher.

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
People only really use the RvR thread for flaming craplocks anyway imo keep the gratzs ! :drink: :drink:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
why post gratz threads? check /social if u wanne gratz sum1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom