cloak

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by kougar
mabey cootie free. but is it sissy free? thats whats scaring everyone ;)

:lol:

you're mean, kougar...

be nice to sissyfoo! and that's an order! (for now anyhow, unless he annoys me!)

K

kougar

HI SERAPHIM!!!!!!! :wub: .... taking over my thread...ohh u will pay 4 this...ill have my revenge...ill...erm..ill...get back to u on this..*turns and runs away..*

K

kougar

and being means is fun!..do i have to be nice to him?..can i just have the odd jab at him here and there...just to keep me happy and amused? ur cruel :( ordering me to stop :( anyway..good think i dont submit esily! mwhaha.. make me stop! :flame:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Sera your just draged Kougar to the evil darkside with us...

Now he will learn the burder of the 20sec post limit thing and the horrors of on-topic.

K

kougar

i was already on the dark side... just in a very dark bit..with shadows and even more dark. so u cudnt see me. honest

B

BlitheringIdiot

Bah, my posts are making less and less sense, I need more time, everyone slow down!!

K

kougar

no. i have super elite night vision goggles with 200m zoom function and a milkshake maker included. ace eh?.. tho dont ask me whae i got them, or id have to kill ya... getting stuff like this in medievil times is DAMN hard

K

kougar

im not strange :(

.....mabe a little mad....but not strange :( thats sissy's job remeber?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

What the f**k is this? 'Pick on Sissyfoo' Day? :mad:

I'll make you all sorry for this...verry f**king sorry!

HOUUAUAHAHAHAHAA!!

~jumps through window~

P

[PS]Nova

Nooo we :wub: you sissyfoo

I would never pick on you!

Damn we need a :halo: or :innocent: smiley or something :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You have to put them in tags.

i.e.

click on one of the smilies and the shortcut will appear in the blue text box at the top of the screen. The ctrl-c the box contents and ctrl-v into your post.

Hey presto...

[IMG]http://216.40.249.192/s/cwm/3dlil/hmh.gif

C

Cloak_

Bah I come to work and the thread is already taken over :(

<-- Is hurt

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Cloak_
Bah I come to work and the thread is already taken over :(

<-- Is hurt

:wub: :wub: :wub: to make you feel better....

K

kougar

hehe..poor cloak..its a shambles really isnt it...not good at all.. really bad and unforgiveable... shame on you sissy..blithering, seraphim..and the others... damn you all!!!

( :fluffle: seraphim & others ;) )
:wub: cloak.

:touch:

P

[PS]Nova

hehe..poor cloak..its a shambles really isnt it...not good at all.. really bad and unforgiveable... shame on you sissy..blithering, seraphim..and the others... damn you all!!!

( :fluffle: seraphim & others ;) )
:wub: cloak.

:touch:

:(

I'm sorry it won't happen again until I get bored again, I promise...

... ok I'm bored.

K

kougar

Originally posted by -seraphim-
:(

I'm sorry it won't happen again until I get bored again, I promise...

... ok I'm bored.

well if u can make me laugh as hard as u do when ur bored.. id love to see u in a humorous mood! :D :fluffle:

P

[PS]Nova

well if u can make me laugh as hard as u do when ur bored.. id love to see u in a humorous mood! :D :fluffle:

Actually when I'm bored is when I get humorous (cannot seem to spell that right :( )

It's because I get into a really really facetious mood because of boredom...

It's like when I really annoyed my training instructor by asking him if we had a session on april fools day was he going to pretend to fail us?

:p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

What are you training for btw? ~curious~

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
What are you training for btw? ~curious~

You lot are going to love this....

...no flaming please...

...I'm going to be a driving instructor!

K

kougar

*aaarrhhh watch out 4 the pavement.....VRRr0000m!!... *SkReEEch*...heart thumping boom boom boom boom..

Student: how was my driving?
Driving instructor: utterly amazing. brillient....*shakingly takes a heart condition pill..* see you again next week?
Student: Sure.. 4pm?
Instructor: yes..ff..ffff..ffine w..wwill sss..see yo..you then.

later that evening...

Brittish airways booking desk: hello, brittish airways booking desk, linda, how can i help you?
instructor: cccaan..can.. i have a t..t ticket to the E..Eee end of the world p pp please... :help:

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I NEED DRIVING LESSONS!! :D

GIVF DISCOUNT! :D

Do you live anywhere near me?

(Sheffield)

If so, when I qualify, of course!

But the discount will be coming out of my wages essentially, so it won't be too much, I'm afraid... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom