Cleric Spec AFbuff = free Perma Avoid Pain 2

O

old.Emma

Not quiet AP2 but more like AP1.5 rougly the equivelant of a NS spending 13-19 RA points all for free.

What does mid get exactly to counter that ?

Ahh right end regen that is range limited to only 1500 units basicly bugger all.

imho spec AF and druid haste should be range limited just like end regen is.

F

Falcon

Mid gets you to bs and whine everyone to death.

T

Talen

Dont bring this into a classic SB/INF/NS whine thread... Anyway I'm not really that impressed when people post logs of 15-20 blows, though I will make some testing on my own using that "uber" spec afbuff to check on it closer ~~

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Falcon
Mid gets you to bs and whine everyone to death.

Hahahaha:clap:

Xest one of the best quote's ever!:great:

G

Garaen

Originally posted by old.Emma
Not quiet AP2 but more like AP1.5 rougly the equivelant of a NS spending 13-19 RA points all for free.

Ahh right end regen that is range limited to only 1500 units basicly bugger all.

Zzzzz Whining again.

T

tildson

Nerf Clerics !!!

Really, who cares? Only noticeable is on casters with spec AF imo.

O

old.m0000

all buffs should be range limited, say 6000 range?

thats enuff for legit grps, and for xping.

even though it means significant monetary reduction for mythic and goa, i do think they'll consider it sometime - simply because as other games come out people are going to ask themselves, why do i have to pay for 2 accounts just to remain competative? - oh look i dont have to do that in xxxmmorpg.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Pin
75 value AF charges. you all have access to them.

Also, hi there, meet AP3, IP, 770 AF, evade2, 310dex, and pulsing health buffers.
/em loses to some random assassin
/em sighs

L

Lanceloc

Why you get insta stun of course! The insta-win button you shouldnt have....

D

Danya

Celerity.

NEXT

K

klavrynd

free ap2 for celerity (which has 0.000004 range and as much duration)

alb the defencive realm, hib the magic realm, mid the 1s aestun realm

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by Lanceloc
Why you get insta stun of course! The insta-win button you shouldnt have....

Yup, all 2- 3 seconds of it once every 30 minutes and on a 150 radius for well over 90% of healers. Ubar!111 :rolleyes:

S

Shike

hmm, yea give savages to hibb imo and i dont give a flyin feck about haste or endregen... oh wait, they have their own version of it....

doesnt sounds so bad does it? For Hib i mean.. ;)

A

acei

Tanks that can 2-3shot people even with this newly found AP1.5? That's what mids get!

G

granny

Make spec AF a timed buff like mid end regen. Alb is desperately short of clerics as it is, I would estimate over 50% of the cleric population are buffbots. If more buffs were timer based maybe it'd encourage people to get real clerics more.

S

Solid

sorry this game is highly governed on the abilities of your buffbot these days, whether we like it or not.

Cleric >> Druid >> Shaman in that sense.

Means its yet another proof that solo buffbotting infiltrators need a nerf, directly and indirectly (via there bots).

Considering Alb has the best armours in the game as well, adding a spec AF buff that DOES go over cap, and DOES add 15+% damage reduction, I especially think Healers need an equivalent in their Aug line.

F

faderullan

You are not kiding when you are saying healer need better buffs?

S

Solid

go check their aug line and rethink your reply Fadeh

F

faderullan

Go look at how healers perform in rvr solid and rethink your post

L

living

Im sure he meant in the sense of solo'ing. Also i culdent agree more with the 6000range buff limit. Would work perfectly cuz u can then kill their buffbot if they bring it with them. :)

S

Solid

i meant in the sense of offfering Aug spec healers (yes the ones who will therefore relinquish their Mezz or Healing skills) an extra useful buff for group based RvR.

Someone please tell me how a extra buff in the AUG line is gonna overpower PAC healers?

K

klavrynd

You are not kiding when you are saying healer need better buffs?

and

Go look at how healers perform in rvr solid and rethink your post

are two completely different things

healers have the same base buffs as the other realms support (af,str,con,dex) , ghettohaste and resistbuffs in aug and conc based mr (pox) in pac

The fact that you have a hard time killing groups with 3 healers has nothing to do with buffspells (in which imo mid takes the bottom spot again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom