Cleric question.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Does +skill really matter for a Cleric?
I currently have 41+8 Rejuv (+8 from Realm Rank) and my heals never ever have a variance both spec or base heals.
Same goes for buffs, 35+8 enhance and my buffs give the same amount of stats everytime no variance.
Wont go into smite as I only have 3 points into it.

So my question is will I improve something if I add +11 Rej/Enh(items) so I get a total of +19 in my template or is that completely pointless as to me it seems not to improve anything.
Thanks in advance :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
No point in getting + to enhance except maybe for shearing(?).

As for the +rejuv, i guess you have more then composite 50 with rr bonus etc so you shouldn't get any variance. If you have low rejuv spec it helps a lot with variance though.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
+rejuv helps on variance on baseline heals only..

+enhance helps your buffs, but 25% caps all anyway afaik(except acuity?)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
48 is the most you ever need in rejuve, as that's the level of your highest base heal.

You gain +25% healing if your rejuve is at least equal to the level of the spell you are casting (which is always true for spec heals, which is why they always heal for delve +25% - before you add in TOA and Realm bonuses).

Pretty much the same applies for enhance, except that it is capped (for players) at their level +25% for base buffs, and level x 1.5 +25% for spec buffs. If you have +25% TOA buffing bonus, your actual level of enhance doesn't really come into play.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom