cleric buffs

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
been looking a lot and cant seem to find the info im after .. anyhoo sum1 prolly beable to tell me ere :)

Q. what is the min lvl in enhance a cleric needs to beable to cap all buffs with 25% BB items on ?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH

Last S/C buff, the yellow one doesn't cap no matter how many bb% you got.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:
been looking a lot and cant seem to find the info im after .. anyhoo sum1 prolly beable to tell me ere :)

Q. what is the min lvl in enhance a cleric needs to beable to cap all buffs with 25% BB items on ?

46 for the last str/con if your buffing people.
50 if your buffing pets.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
if u just want to buff and heal and dont want red heal prock , you sould go 46 enchants . unless ur buffing a pet class

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When DAOC first came out, smite clerics rocked. Then they got nerfed. Are they still shite ? Retired from game a year or so ago so not up on recent patches or fixes. Just wondering. Thx

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
When DAOC first came out, smite clerics rocked. Then they got nerfed. Are they still shite ? Retired from game a year or so ago so not up on recent patches or fixes. Just wondering. Thx

well, they DID get a 700 range badass DD a while back. just to bad that anything can interrupt at that range :)

so yeah, they still suck.

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
well, they DID get a 700 range badass DD a while back. just to bad that anything can interrupt at that range :)

so yeah, they still suck.

I dont know, I like the pbaoe dmg + pbaoe heal instant.. that's pretty usefull stood at the top of a ladder when the enemy is storming a tower.

the only thing is they just don't have the range that the other healer classes get.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:

i know my druid needs 23% bb bonus to cap buffs on ppl whit 44 nurt (buff line)

44 nurt gives red str/con

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
i know my druid needs 23% bb bonus to cap buffs on ppl whit 44 nurt (buff line)

44 nurt gives red str/con

So that'll be level 46 minimum, then, as buff bonus is capped at level/2.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom