Classic World of Warcraft

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lol, can't wait to see the forum filled with "Wheres my free purple spoonfed gear Q_Q" threads

So last week I rang our GM and told him to make sure he opts in for the beta because it is a different setting so he did. He rang me last night to check to see if I got into the beta, I checked and sadly no not for me. Him, he fucking got in didn't he! :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So last week I rang our GM and told him to make sure he opts in for the beta because it is a different setting so he did. He rang me last night to check to see if I got into the beta, I checked and sadly no not for me. Him, he fucking got in didn't he! :)

Bastard! I still haven't got it lol, at least not that I can see, I assume it appears on your WoW launcher as "WoW Classic" ?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bastard! I still haven't got it lol, at least not that I can see, I assume it appears on your WoW launcher as "WoW Classic" ?
Yeh, under Select Region/Account there will be a new Classic & Stress Test Ptr.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm checking the PTR... not sure, my PTR is only a 9gig download, which seems too small for retail, could be classic? I'll download it and have a look.

Edit: Nevermind, its not :( sad panda

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How do you see the size?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How do you see the size?

I just started downloading it and it said it was downloading 8.9gig, I like it download until the first yellow playable segment then tried it, was just 8.2 PTR and not Classic :<

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah ok, I have all the versions already downloaded. My Public Test is like 71gb!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still not 100% sure I'll play on EU yet tbh, I'm tempted to play on NA servers, still undecided.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I'm on NA PvE as Koryvarn the priest. Parked in the brill inn for some max rest xp. May need to run some old school lowbie instances this weekend.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bollocks, seems my gloating isn't paying off @Deebs I only seem the PvP stress test server :( I'm in but not in.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bollocks, seems my gloating isn't paying off @Deebs I only seem the PvP stress test server :( I'm in but not in.
That's is for the stress test tonight on the starter areas and world server etc. You can play for around 24hours but only upto level 5. I am on that as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That's is for the stress test tonight on the starter areas and world server etc. You can play for around 24hours but only upto level 5. I am on that as well.

Aye :( thought I got the normal one at first, build my hopes up only to crush them Blizzard *shakes fist*

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm gonna roll a hunter....

Because every weapon is obviously a hunter weapon..

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And start your engines, a version of Classic is now available for everyone to install ready for the global stress test on 8th August.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And start your engines, a version of Classic is now available for everyone to install ready for the global stress test on 8th August.

Cool, have they still not released server names?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so these realms will be available on the 12th for people to login and reserve names?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
so these realms will be available on the 12th for people to login and reserve names?
Yup:) You need an active sub as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yup:) You need an active sub as well.

Will they be on the normal server list? or the beta one? confused about that part

Edit: oh nevermind, just seen the actual WoW Classic option on the launcher now :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I assume you're going to go for a normal realm?
Yes, PvE this time around. Done the 1-60 as PvP. Not going through that pain again, re STV :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:p i'll hop onto your realm then if you're still going Alliance.
Alliance all the way. Going to be rolling a character on both PvE realms but looking primarily at Mirage Raceway to see how it plays out. 10:01pm tomorrow night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom