classic server poll

Classic server - FH Poll

• I will be moving to Classic, but not sure which realm.

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • I will be moving to Classic, and will probably play Mid

Votes: 69 12.2%
  • I will be moving to Classic, and will probably play Hib

Votes: 79 14.0%
  • I will be moving to Classic, and will probably play Alb

Votes: 55 9.8%
  • I will try out classic but will return to my main server/realm

Votes: 80 14.2%
  • I was effected by the Prydwen item Crash, and will move to classic to have a fresh start :-(

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • I will not move to the Classic server

Votes: 180 31.9%
  • WTF is classic server?

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • I dont care...

Votes: 36 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kharok Svark

I will also be returning for the classic server, along with some friends.

World of Peacecraft was fun for a while, but a call back to real PvP beckons!

V

Vai

I play classics on U.S. servers and am very happy I dont have to dick about ToAing up chars.Saves a hell of a lot of time.Still have toons on Pry+Excal but got the *I hate ToA bug * so wont be comming back i think, would like to know when the euro classic is gonna happen tho.. probably take a look at that.Any news when its going to be implemented?:clap:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Vai said:
I play classics on U.S. servers and am very happy I dont have to dick about ToAing up chars.Saves a hell of a lot of time.Still have toons on Pry+Excal but got the *I hate ToA bug * so wont be comming back i think, would like to know when the euro classic is gonna happen tho.. probably take a look at that.Any news when its going to be implemented?:clap:

news said about 7th december, but since we are using GoA time, that means february..

:m00:

Dallas said:
well i would go if i had a grp to go with :p

classic servers on US rocked, would have stayed there if it wasnt for everyone leaving :(

game is alot more "raw" on classic, you have your class abilitys, no toa stuff that half the realm has access to etc. etc.

plus you get to bash german and french, doesent get much better than that :worthy:

Id go with u dallas :p

MadsKaizer said:
no matter what, new servers wont bring as many new players, or old ones back, to get the same level of population on all the servers, new servers will eventually drop to about 1k pop, as they did in US, and then we have just spreaded the players even more, having even fewer on the different servers, it saddens me.

And what is bad with a 1k pop? All the fighting in NF ( fuckup expansion ) is done around keeps, bridges or agramon entrance zones. You think a 2.5k pop server would work then? Hardly.

B

Broniah

MadsKaizer said:
no matter what, new servers wont bring as many new players, or old ones back, to get the same level of population on all the servers, new servers will eventually drop to about 1k pop, as they did in US, and then we have just spreaded the players even more, having even fewer on the different servers, it saddens me.

Lamorak went down to 1000 pop euro primetime but more on US primetime. Gareth have round 2000 euro primetime and much more US primetime so Gareth is the most populated server in US. It have more then any Cluster have there.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Getting sick about 15p Battler, 25p som 3/3, prolly starting a vampiir if prices stay this high.

Well after next patch, even though it still will take some months for it to come all mobs in each zone will drop any scroll and droprate will increase + you wil no longer need the arti + lots of other stuff.

Considering the above and having lots of chars on the current server I would never chance to a classic 1 nope.

Moving to a classic server would still require lots of farming.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
hell yeah im playing if :

find grp
conn becomes stable
have time

if if if :(

Poox

Loyal Freddie
In other words, about 60% of people will move to classic servers.

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Aeoric said:
No ToA
No ML's
No Artifacts

NF RA's ?
Catacombs Classes ?

So Bards and Skalds with SoS,
Vampiirs, + uninterruptible Bainshees and Warlocks
but no +dexcap/+casting speed for Sorcs (prolly no MoC/SoI)

uhmm.. yeah.

What a categoric waste of time - who would play
/hardmode Alb in those circustances ?

You can still have stat caps etc from catacombs items... Easy to get stats capped.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
You would have to be clinicly insane to play Albion on classic tbh anyone thinking seriously about doing i reccomend you contact your local mental health clinic ASAP ideally for sectioning before classic arrives.

Our guild had a vote and are gonna give midgard a go for a bit of fun and a change from being ganked constantly by rr10+ fully opted groups on prydwen :)

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
You would have to be clinicly insane to play Albion on classic tbh anyone thinking seriously about doing i reccomend you contact your local mental health clinic ASAP ideally for sectioning before classic arrives.

Our guild had a vote and are gonna give midgard a go for a bit of fun and a change from being ganked constantly by rr10+ fully opted groups on prydwen :)

Erm not really

We regularly get our asses handed to us by albs (1 group only) on US classic

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:

funny because we made 500k+ rps a week in guild group playing albion on classic, got bored of the lack of challenge and /quit.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
funny because we made 500k+ rps a week in guild group playing albion on classic, got bored of the lack of challenge and /quit.

Albion could run with evil groups, I played hib on lamorak, and we had some great fights against NS, guess they won the most, but we still won plenty against them too.

long ago tho, so forgotten if it was your sorc or theurg that got killed like 3-4 times in a fight :)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
every realm can make just as good grps..

aslong as you dont have the olol det5 rox lets do 5 tank grp mentality, when figuring out grpsetup ;)

E

Edenae

i should consult i thinks lol because we go to alb classic :)
Ys:
Edenae <Léviathan> Healer 11L5
Edenea <Celtic Fist> Barde 10L3
Glaston:
:)

Stalkzor

Fledgling Freddie
Not gonna move , not worth the hassle. imo, it's a waste of time.

British RR5x Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom