Class - Skills auto trained
Nightshade Stealth
Ranger Recurved Bows

MIDGARD

Class - Skills auto trained
Shadowblade Stealth
Warrior Axes, Hammers, Swords

LEVELS AUTO TRAINED
Level - Level of spec (counting from one) auto trained if no training points have been spent in the skill

1 - 1
8 - 2
12 - 3
16 - 4
20 - 5
24 - 6
28 - 7
32 - 8
36 - 9
40 - 10
44 - 11
48 -12

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Oh, and I'm 99.9% sure that Mercenary autotrains parry, not slash/crush.

DavidH said:
Oh, and I'm 99.9% sure that Mercenary autotrains parry, not slash/crush.

Wrong, can auto train slash and thrust depending on spec!

oh yeah and...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Namefake again.

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
surley if minstrel autotrains in instruments then it wioujld make sense that SKalds at least and prob even bards would autotrain. Mind you gotta try and balance the game some way :p

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Also, for those that search for this info:

Autotraining in one line, gives you +77 spec points more then if you wouldn't.

I'm not sure, but when you autotrain something (like stealth), you can loose that if you use the wrong respec (stone) ? or is that old and fixed now?

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
Also, for those that search for this info:

Autotraining in one line, gives you +77 spec points more then if you wouldn't.

I'm not sure, but when you autotrain something (like stealth), you can loose that if you use the wrong respec (stone) ? or is that old and fixed now?
nah, only way to lose auto train points would be to delete the char

Mey

Part of the furniture
jesus christ, didn't realise alb got so many autotrainers... surely thats abit unfair?

Eps. as IIRC Inf's get more spec points anyway in comparison to SBs/NS

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
jesus christ, didn't realise alb got so many autotrainers... surely thats abit unfair?

It isnt unfair in alot of cases. I.e. For an armsman/pally to use a two hander he has to spec both 2 hander and sub spec slash/crush. A hero just specs in LW, And warrior has it easiest of all just spec sword and you can use both 1 handers and 2 handers :) So in effect alb actually needs more spec points in some of the situations.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Still you do have a point, I cant see any reason why merc or reaver should auto train :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
It isnt unfair in alot of cases. I.e. For an armsman/pally to use a two hander he has to spec both 2 hander and sub spec slash/crush. A hero just specs in LW, And warrior has it easiest of all just spec sword and you can use both 1 handers and 2 handers :) So in effect alb actually needs more spec points in some of the situations.

so why the fuck does warrior get autotrain :p

they specc one line and woilaaa.... 2h and 1h

tho they can swap dmg types like hiblets can.. so prob thats why

Mey

Part of the furniture
They can't change any of it now anyway, would affect to much of the game.

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
thing is that if warriors want to auto train, they cant specc any wpn line until lvl 48.

Thus, most of the warriors who auto train are brought up in moderna, but then again all u gain from auto training is 3 points in parry.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
BTW does anyone know if when i start speccing in the autotrain line, will it cancel the autotrain? Heard something about this from a friend.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
If you start speccing in the autotraining line, you will receive no further autotraining points in it, provided you don't respec back before you reach a level where you'd normally receive an autotraining point.

Let's say, for example, you're an assassin class autotraining Stealth. At level 44, you put points into Stealth to have a working spec while in Leirvik, leaving you with Stealth autotrained to 11. After you've finished with Leirvik, you then respec, clearing your spec points from Stealth, and level up to 48, gaining the 12th and final autotrained skillpoint.
If, however, you don't respec back before level 48, you're stuck at 11 autotrained Stealth.

Did that make sense?

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
In a slightly more constructive vein - no, hunters do not autotrain anything. I have levelled up various of them from level 1, and never have I gotten any popups about any skills autotraining. Not stealth, not bow, not spear, not sword, not beastcraft. Nada. Nix. Nothing.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Moriatroll said:
thing is that if warriors want to auto train, they cant specc any wpn line until lvl 48.

Thus, most of the warriors who auto train are brought up in moderna, but then again all u gain from auto training is 3 points in parry.

eh? if u train hammer u auto train the other 2. atleast i did when i played my warrior.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Margaret said:
If you start speccing in the autotraining line, you will receive no further autotraining points in it, provided you don't respec back before you reach a level where you'd normally receive an autotraining point.

Let's say, for example, you're an assassin class autotraining Stealth. At level 44, you put points into Stealth to have a working spec while in Leirvik, leaving you with Stealth autotrained to 11. After you've finished with Leirvik, you then respec, clearing your spec points from Stealth, and level up to 48, gaining the 12th and final autotrained skillpoint.
If, however, you don't respec back before level 48, you're stuck at 11 autotrained Stealth.

Did that make sense?

yes, very much :)

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Ctuchik said:
eh? if u train hammer u auto train the other 2. atleast i did when i played my warrior.

Yes, but all the weaponlines are autotrained. So if you put points into one weapon line while levelling up all the way to 48, for example, when you respec all three weaponlines are reset to 12. So effectively, you don't gain any autotraining points at all unless you don't put any points into any weapon line while levelling.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchick, the problem with doing so is that if you then decide to change your weapon from Hammer to Sword you are forced to keep 12 spec in Hammer, so your back with the same numbers that you began with.

I levelled my warrrior from lvl1 (first 50 etc) and always had 50weapon, 50shield and 28parry +the 12 in the other two weapons. The autotraining simply wont benefit a warrior who levelled 'properly' so to speak. Does that clearify anything?

Edit: and I've respecced my weaponchoice atleast 3 times (nerf Mythic ruining HammerMalice and - Battler!)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oooooooooooooh, i so need to start paying attention to wtf i'm doing ingame soon lol :) 4 years and still dont know most of the basics... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom