Clarkson (again)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just wish id been there to see it lets go over the facts.

is he scottish? yes
is he blind in one eye? yes
is he an idiot? oh god yes

so the insult, and thats what it was lets be fair, wasnt actually incorrect. its not like hes makin it up is he.

clarkson is one of the few ppl i actually have respect for on TV. he speaks his mind and he doesnt giv a toss about been PC, that takes balls on todays tv when you get sacked for saying the slightest thing that may upset your minority communities.

so in reflection someone sack this jock **** before he hands the keys over to fuckin europe fuck brown and fuck labour you sold this country down the shitter.

and so what he offended the bloody scottish, what they never insult us?? ye thought so

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
and so what he offended the bloody scottish, what they never insult us?? ye thought so

I'm Scottish and i find it hilarious, who cares thats he's scottish? It was just a comment that you would make to a mate. I get called a scottish cvnt all the time i dont get offended.

This is just another case of blowing something way out of proportion.

All this "PC" bollocks is going reach a point and everyone's just gonna go "you know what fuck it, its all ridiculous"

Its all a joke.

I'm happy for stations like channel 4 who take the piss out of all this, like with the programme Plus One

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
I'm Scottish and i find it hilarious, who cares thats he's scottish? It was just a comment that you would make to a mate. I get called a scottish cvnt all the time i dont get offended.

This is just another case of blowing something way out of proportion.

All this "PC" bollocks is going reach a point and everyone's just gonna go "you know what fuck it, its all ridiculous"

Its all a joke.

I'm happy for stations like channel 4 who take the piss out of all this, like with the programme Plus One

thats it exactly m8 you can have a laugh about it but it seems these days for every one of you theres another 5 who get offended if the wind blows the wrong way.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
What I really dislike is that nowadays it seems that everyone feels they have the right not to be offended (particularly religious groups, natch). As if causing offence is the most heinous crime one can commit.

Sticks and stones anyone?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
nath i find your avatar protraying our divine lord with a sniper rifle offensive. I demand you take it down at once. This is the worst I've ever felt. Never mind cancer, bankruptcy, hangovers, losing grandparents etc, THIS IS THE GODDAMN WORST IVE EVER FELT.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Back from my hols, amused by this thread. Got the answer that seems to be evading all of the above:

Offence is taken, not caused...

And, although I'm loathe to add more to this post that detracts from above - in the gradual daily-mail nazification of our once semi-free nation this post speaks truth:

What I really dislike is that nowadays it seems that everyone feels they have the right not to be offended

Too true Nath. You can't be human and avoid getting offended. Being offended is part of life.

So fuck all you gay-loving one-eyed spina-bifida suffering cock-sucking single-parent browners if you don't like this :p

:D

Bodhi

I'm sorry would you have preferred he wielded an assault rifle?

Well yes. As anyone who snipes was clearly born homosexual.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

we should clearly use clone armys of Rambo and Chuck Norris.

and maybe Dolph Lundgren in his He-Man suit for some comedy sidekick shit...

Bodhi

we should clearly use clone armys of Rambo and Chuck Norris.

and maybe Dolph Lundgren in his He-Man suit for some comedy sidekick shit...

Just send John McClane in. He'll fuck everyone's shit up....WITHOUT WEARING SHOES!!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie

Don't be absurd. God lives in the clouds, that's clearly far too long range to use an assault rifle.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Don't be absurd. God lives in the clouds, that's clearly far too long range to use an assault rifle.

If He's God then He should be able to smite humans from a million miles away with His legendary co><0r.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
"But the Royal National Institute of Blind People blasted Clarkson’s “offensive” remark — which came just days after the BBC sacked Carol Thatcher for privately calling a tennis player a “golliwog”. "

Don't worry guys, they've really kept this in proportion to the crime... /sigh.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Ignore the Scottish Parliament, you'd get more sense from the chippy along the road from Hollyrood.

Hey, now steady on. I live above said chippy, and the woman who owns it is a nice old lady who has on occasion given me free chips. I will not have her name taken in vain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom