/clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
/clap for wining the outmost stupid thread of the week award

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
the low rr warlocks maybe but Mithradir the only WAY U can kill me is by adding and u have done that several times

pip

Banned
Mithradir said:
wls are free rps for the wizard now :p

and wls dont have the right to whine :)
Bring it on need 8 mill rp you might just ding me:fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Bring it on need 8 mill rp you might just ding me:fluffle:

Lol pip, was stood at bus stop in Leeds other day and someone has wrote

"Pip is a dirty smackhead"

Made me lol:fluffle:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
[WL]Ioulia, you have serious issues, you seem to dislike rvr alot, play fluffy fluffy bunnies where you cannot get indured in a virtual space, once you have purchaced fluffy fluffy bunnies, consult a shrink

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
lol said albs are zergers and thats a fact... whole realm loged FH and said many things..thing is TRUE HURTS DOESNT IT?

pip

Banned
Thadius said:
Lol pip, was stood at bus stop in Leeds other day and someone has wrote

"Pip is a dirty smackhead"

Made me lol:fluffle:
Fook me drove through there other day someone nicked my hubcabs would'nt mind but was doing 70 mph:(

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Fook me drove through there other day someone nicked my hubcabs would'nt mind but was doing 70 mph:(

Liverpool is far far far worse. Why they all wanna be footballers someday, so they can park their cars in garages.

Gamah

Banned
[WL]Ioulia said:
lol said albs are zergers and thats a fact... whole realm loged FH and said many things..thing is TRUE HURTS DOESNT IT?

jesuslovesyouqn2.gif

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
[WL]Ioulia said:

if your talking about me, i dont even like rvr much... still, you lack a basic understanding of a mmorpg

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well suppose adding on a WL is giving them a challenge.

Thats the way I see it, dunno why a WL would whine about adds.

Soloed mine to rr7 in next to no time, in shitty 99 qual gear, no SC overcap and rogs. When people added I was like 'wtf more rps!', when soloers attacked me I was like 'why even try?'. Theres no satisfaction playing a WL to duel soloers, and im sure you wont win the admiration of your peers ;)

Now go out there and take on full and part groups solo, and their adds, and work out why a WL doesnt need to whine about adds and should be cheering for every little bag of rps that comes marching over the horizon.

pip

Banned
Boni said:
Thats the way I see it, dunno why a WL would whine about adds.

Soloed mine to rr7 in next to no time, in shitty 99 qual gear, no SC overcap and rogs. When people added I was like 'wtf more rps!', when soloers attacked me I was like 'why even try?'. Theres no satisfaction playing a WL to duel soloers, and im sure you wont win the admiration of your peers ;)

Now go out there and take on full and part groups solo, and their adds, and work out why a WL doesnt need to whine about adds and should be cheering for every little bag of rps that comes marching over the horizon.
Nah more like you struggle to get it to rr7 /cry irl and stop playing it :p

Everz

FH is my second home
pip said:

yes, clicking chambers is hard m8... sorta backs up the statement that all warlocks are by nursery kids :/

elbeek

Part of the furniture
[WL]Ioulia said:

Your mastery of English is nearly as good as your mastery of adding.....but not quite.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I say this once and once only I don't want any favours ? all add on me, as Gamah would say call the care police as far as this game goes I hate all albs/hibs I play mid why should i care about the other 2 realms, as far as this adding shit goes it as came from the irc channel i don't use that channel and never will i'm sure all you on that channel can toddle of fight each other in a bed of roses i don't care,i'm at war wish all played this way then no arguments,but if you think i am going to be 1 of these people that stand in a circle waiting for timers and 1v1 having a big hug before ya fight, thats not me i do let fights be 1v1 if folk have made the effort to get boat and come to your realm i will only add if i don't i.e like that person or the other guy ask me.

there you go with the self delusional shit again. you run around bleed like a newb dumping chambers on anything that moves.

Dont bullshit people and dont try and make any excuse about you doing it because people do it to you. Its all bollacks imo :) just stick with the "care police" stuff.

your notorious for it and its "all" people associate with you (that and your illiteracy on these forums)

and the funny shit is you still have the "balls" to complain when people add on you! Fucking hypocrite censi! :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Your mastery of English is nearly as good as your mastery of adding.....but not quite.

thats almost as ironic as you complaining about porkbelly for grouping with his guildies.

another beeks classic, or? Censi is talking shit and synergy dont group and dont add! (ORLY TAKE VXXIII etc)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, ioulia was/is the only warlock who respects other's fights, also one of the few that dares to leave odin's solo and that counts, at least for me.

unfortunately having those balls above the head puts you on top of everyone's KoS list no matter the name behind those balls

Gamah

Banned
censi said:
thats almost as ironic as you complaining about porkbelly for grouping with his guildies.

another beeks classic, or? Censi is talking shit and synergy dont group and dont add! (ORLY TAKE VXXIII etc)

Why are you such a twat?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

Yeah sure, I gave up on WL cause it was way to hard, thought I would go play something that didnt have a few thousand points of insta lifetap damage.

I always got so confused, I would get my solo enemy targeted (usualy a luri cause they have low hps you know, no point taking risks!) then I would totaly forget to nearsight, then I would forget to spam all my chambers at them, you know what? They would run over and start hitting me, then I would forget about my UI spells, cauldron, and RAs and they would bash me to death.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Boni said:
I always got so confused, I would get my solo enemy targeted (usualy a luri cause they have low hps you know, no point taking risks!) then I would totaly forget to nearsight, then I would forget to spam all my chambers at them, you know what? They would run over and start hitting me, then I would forget about my UI spells, cauldron, and RAs and they would bash me to death.

That could've been pip!

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
[WL]Ioulia said:
/clap to albs for going rvr with fg while they are the only who do that and kill soloers or small grps

Funny that when ive been solo or in a duo in fair fights its been hibs and mids adding and the albs just run past and not adding.

pip

Banned
Eversmallx said:
yes, clicking chambers is hard m8... sorta backs up the statement that all warlocks are by nursery kids :/
Yes but when chambers have gone it takes skillz to stay alive:) thats what seprates the men from the boys:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
alb is honour realm!

(prolly more to do with /glasses etc)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
[WL]Ioulia said:
/clap to those who add 1vs1,/clap to ppl who go duo-trio with di bot,/clap to Custodia Malacitana who runs fg at 4 am+adds every1,/clap to animist camping bridges with million mushrooms,/clap to those who buffseer at 1vs1,/clap to those who /rofl and /bow after adding,/clap to albs for zerging(hmmm wonder why so many players left)/clap to albs for going rvr with fg while they are the only who do that and kill soloers or small grps

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Grtz on playing easymode class

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
Why are you such a twat?
Mummy drop him on his head at birth? Nah nothing would break through that skull:) no sence no feelings:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom