Status
Not open for further replies.

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
rly?the only people i add is those who add me,zerg me or buffshear me

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
[WL]Ioulia said:
HAHA the funny thing is that Psycho who called me stupid,Eeben who wrote i decided to play warlock how skilled i am,Bahumat who said:All that clapping and wanking,my hands must hurt real bad,URON who is albion and a member of custodia malacitana(if CM have opinion too then..HAHAHAHA)Brackenm,and Phule Gubben,Shike who are albs and hibs just lol,,what else u could say...its for ur own good to support zerging because thats the only way u can....Uron u really make me laugh..what else u could say..stop zerging?if u would say that u would get 10k per day

I never said anything about zerging, I find it appauling but then again, so is warlocks.

I just said:

Shike said:
lol @ this thread, WLs whinging is just funnay.

thats all, simply because I think its funny every time a moron playing a warlock is whining.

pip

Banned
Straef said:
You'll probably get added on less tho ;p I'll take on any chance to fuck over a warlock, be it solo or in a fg, while I'm not that tempted against proper classes.
Whats a proper class then ? oh wait i get it someone that you can kill solo? oh wait then that be no classes:)

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
and HELLO?i am not speaking for my self only......and definetily not for warlocks,i am talking about all those who get added all time or zerged?i know many people who stopped daoc or just pve because of all that zerg and add

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
[WL]Ioulia said:
\O/ ok i am warlock,if i reroll and make another char i will STILL AGAIN get added..and i am not talking about myself only u smart gyes,stealthers or solo tanks or solo casters get added

Rofl you are playing the most retarded class in the game, its nothing thats named SOLO caster what so ever... Theres onyl ZERGING casters and some whores who camps towers with DI bots thats it!
And the rest doesnt even bother to run out in rvr unless they get a group for 8v8 action. Oh and i would love to add on your "fair fights" if i were from another realm. Just because you are playing such a stupid class.

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
i c...so the problem is that i play warlock..LOOK...EVEN IF I REROLL I WILL GET THE SAME ADD AS BEFORE because game is fooked up

pip

Banned
It's simple like most of these folks talking crap about warlocks if you can't kill it zerg it and hate it,warlocks are hard mode now just cause we rr10+ we get kills and you folk /cry irl

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
[WL]Ioulia said:
i c...so the problem is that i play warlock..LOOK...EVEN IF I REROLL I WILL GET THE SAME ADD AS BEFORE because game is fooked up

you got it all wrong.. its YOU who are fooked up :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
pip said:
It's simple like most of these folks talking crap about warlocks if you can't kill it zerg it and hate it,warlocks are hard mode now just cause we rr10+ we get kills and you folk /cry irl

U keep amazing me lol

atos

Fledgling Freddie
/clap to all fucking daocplayerwankerbitches. STFU and get on with life. Yes I'm upset. =(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

whats hardmode about pressing those 3 chambers?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
atos said:
/clap to all fucking daocplayerwankerbitches. STFU and get on with life. Yes I'm upset. =(

xD nice sig Atos :p

Everz

FH is my second home
tardlocks qqing about zerging, think it was a blast when wls were prenerf and pretty soloing went down the crapper because all you met was solo warlocks ready to instakill you... you deserved to be steamrolled.. over n over again ;/

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:
Rofl you are playing the most retarded class in the game, its nothing thats named SOLO caster what so ever... Theres onyl ZERGING casters and some whores who camps towers with DI bots thats it!
And the rest doesnt even bother to run out in rvr unless they get a group for 8v8 action. Oh and i would love to add on your "fair fights" if i were from another realm. Just because you are playing such a stupid class.

retarded? dont think so, wl is ok if u know how to handle him bonedancer is still the lamest class in the game for me
ofc its overpowered, but high rr makes him strong and not the class in overall after the nerfs
and except that he plays a warlock his point is right about adding and the false idea that casters cant solo cause caster= zerger or all scouts rangers hunters = leechers 50 bow spec because they have the choice to wield a bow is made by some gimps that wanted to play a class and the hole community think that mellee dmg comes from heavens magic dmg from hell etc
seen so many solo casters while i was playing and sometimes unbuffed solo casters (hi nocare xd)
that they were really free rps to stealthers and etc all kind of staff that could just pop from stealth and kill em. The really problem is ..... is a caster overpowered? if yes why all rolling stealthers? all like underpowered classes?
or they like the posibility of easy rps coming from stealth and add?
before i stop my play i made a semi-stealther (minstrel) and stealthers have the higher rp rate even from fg if they play decent from a duo pov

well my point is nobody ever wanted to make a underpowered class and others think wow he is a hero for playing such a class, the really answer is : NO his class got nerfed back in the days when he was overpowered! nothing more nothing less, if u like to be a hero run in a internet counter strike game with only knife when the rest are pro players and aiming u from a awp_map :p

pip

Banned
Eeben said:
whats hardmode about pressing those 3 chambers?
Rolf so whats hard about press 5678 buttons ? oh might be for you:) in avarge fight i press like 2 buttons thats cause i can iv'e earned my eliteness due to the hrs+days i put in:)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Well suppose adding on a WL is giving them a challenge. Ofcourse you dont like challenges, as you play a warlock.

You did /beckon my Valewalker, and I know why.. coz you KNEW you would win. Next run I didnt beckon just attack you straight up.. Poor Purge3 down, you dead.. Next time we meet u instantly start to chamber-dump.

Dont preach this holier then thou crap, please, it makes me sick. Lets sum up the facts:

* You play a Warlock who easy-moded his way to RR10, despite adding up to RR7+ on a grossly overpowered class (Who's still OP in small scale / 1vs1 scenario's).
* You beckon people when you know you will win. eg. you have Purge3 up.
* You still play a warlock.
* You run and hide when Purge3 is up.
* Shit, you're still play a warlock.
* You beckoned my Vamp, I totally destroyed you as I was Dementia at that time, now you start to /no and run like a chicken the moment you see me. No worries, I dont play it anymore, last time it was out it was my brother playing it to see if 4-spec was anything for him (no, it sucks xD)

:kissit:

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
U keep amazing me lol

Tell me about it, the guy just keeps on going saying the most stupid things :p

IQ of about a 5 year old

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
so?i've beckon also heros as well many times and i lose from heros

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Rolf so whats hard about press 5678 buttons ? oh might be for you:) in avarge fight i press like 2 buttons thats cause i can iv'e earned my eliteness due to the hrs+days i put in:)

Hes puts lots of hours into playing that hardmode warlock of his, honest.

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
and \O/ i never hided to get purge up or waited to duel only when purge up..if u dont know then DONT SPEAK...i've dueled several times with purge down

censi

Can't get enough of FH
for me I dont really care what class ioulia is on. As a player ioulia never adds on me and I see him generally leave other people if they are fighting.

when you play like this you sometimes expect perhaps some people to return the courtesy. But lots of players dont.

I find it funny seeing pip claiming the victims line, that everyone adds on him so he doesnt bother to be nice. tbh thats bollacks, because lots of people wouldnt add on him and prolly didnt, but he would never return the favour because he is a serial newb adder nice guy irl type player. And for me the peeps who add then emote rudes are like the most comical lamers in the game.

maybe I think its getting a bit silly now though all this not adding niceness. The people I know are decent to me are the ones that I can chat to on irc how I know are nice players. everyone knows about irc and if you wanna be a genuinly nice honorable thats the place to go and chat.

and FYI to ioulia it may not count for much versus the hoardes of idiots that play this game, but you are known as a good guy amoung the people that count. and at the end of the day thats worth something.

i must say I generally dont give a rats arse about locks but as you know I will never go near your toon out of respect for you playstyle, regardless of class. and you are the same towards me

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
maybe I think its getting a bit silly now though all this not adding niceness. The people I know are decent to me are the ones that I can chat to on irc how I know are nice players. everyone knows about irc and if you wanna be a genuinly nice honorable thats the place to go and chat.

but then you get classed as a l33t irc kid :(

pip

Banned
I say this once and once only I don't want any favours ? all add on me, as Gamah would say call the care police:p as far as this game goes I hate all albs/hibs I play mid why should i care about the other 2 realms, as far as this adding shit goes it as came from the irc channel i don't use that channel and never will:) i'm sure all you on that channel can toddle of fight each other in a bed of roses i don't care,i'm at war wish all played this way then no arguments,but if you think i am going to be 1 of these people that stand in a circle waiting for timers and 1v1 having a big hug before ya fight, thats not me i do let fights be 1v1 if folk have made the effort to get boat and come to your realm:) i will only add if i don't i.e like that person or the other guy ask me.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Signature material.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:
Signature material.

I don't see whats so special about this post in-particular. You could quote pretty much anything Pip has to say.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
shut it warlock, your opinion is meaningless

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i must say I generally dont give a rats arse about locks but as you know I will never go near your toon out of respect for you playstyle, regardless of class. and you are the same towards me

I was going to cry for you as I know you take this game obviously very seriously.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Warlocks has never been hardmode and never will be.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
playing a warlock is worse then every possible kind of add you can ever imagine, just fucking quit or reroll or something real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom