chuck xmas special!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
w000t!

Chuck season 3 episodes 1 and 2 now available in all the usual places.

(sorry Ez!)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm still not sure about uber Chuck but at least he is still Chuck. I'm bored of the Chuck Sarah thing but from what Sarah's actress says something interesting happens this season. All in all i think they achieved what they needed to really well and I'm more positive about Uber Chuck than i was before.

And in good news it looks like they have nearly 2.5 million more viewers than last year which will look good for a full season order and maybe a s4 :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
season 3 episode 1
Don;t believe the killed off the manager dude so coldly! Although it was a funny scene.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
But when will it be on TV????

Wheeeeeeeen!!!!!

dammit I have no shows at the moment to watch, ntohing at all! It is infuriating!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There is no info at all on UK air-dates yet Ez, neither Virgin 1 or FX appear to have it. I think it may well be a summer release over here.

Episode 3 is being shown tonight, and then every Monday from tonight onwards.

It really is very easy to watch the US broadcasts Ez, I'm sure if you PM any random member of this forum they could give you some pointers.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ep 3

No f'in way. I know they had to cut the budget but Awesome can't be dead

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ep 3

No f'in way. I know they had to cut the budget but Awesome can't be dead

Oh my, they certainly are getting a lot darker! That was a fantastic episode, I'm really not sure if Awesome is dead though, we never got confirmation. I think it's more likely he has been captured. I could very well see him returning as a Ring agent.....

soze

I am a FH squatter
Oh my, they certainly are getting a lot darker! That was a fantastic episode, I'm really not sure if Awesome is dead though, we never got confirmation. I think it's more likely he has been captured. I could very well see him returning as a Ring agent.....

Yeah it was really smart Sarah hugging Chuck makes you think Awesome is dead. But I'm with you i think he is still alive.

I did not think i would like the changes they made to make it mass market but i think they have been good so far.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
episode 4

not finished it yet, a bit annoyed they showed us Awesome was alive so quickly, but it's making for a great episode.

Love the Fight Club side plot at Buy More :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
It looks like Chuck is gonna fall for Kruek. Is she gonna be another sandwich girl where he mucks it up but shes innocent or is she a spy. I think she has to be a spy it's too much of a coincidence.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Necro! I forgot all about Chuck season 3, just picking up from episode 13 again. good stuff!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha its on tv now so I'm well happy, thursday evenings I get chuck aaand burn notice. tis awesome.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Got current ep of Burn Notice stashed away, will watch in next few days. This series has been awesome so far.

Necro! I forgot all about Chuck season 3, just picking up from episode 13 again. good stuff!

They didn't know they were going to get to make the rest of the series. It will seem a bit disjointed for a few episodes and then it gets really good again :)

Oh and where's this beating at DoW2 you're gonna give me? :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
they should have ended it, with Season 3. from now on it'll all likely go tits up, and into something very different.

Same was truw for Supernatural, wich also turned into something of an abomination of the initial series.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Burn Notice episode 7 is that that you have stored away Roo? Two words to make your anticipation of it unbearable: Burt Reynolds :D

As for DOW2, I've been doing alien swarm and now I'm doing a chuck marathon :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Burn Notice episode 7 is that that you have stored away Roo? Two words to make your anticipation of it unbearable: Burt Reynolds :D

As for DOW2, I've been doing alien swarm and now I'm doing a chuck marathon :)

Oh fuck yeh. I'd heard Big Bad Burt was going to make an appearance at some point, been looking forward to this. Didn't know it was going to be this particular episode. Ze lols shall be strong.

Poke me when you get done with Chuck for your easy win :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I might just be me but if Chuck gets saved again i hope they don't do another "game changing" finale. I don't know why they think they need to alter the show, a change in the plot will not pull in millions of extra viewers to make it anything more than the cult favourite it already is.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I am actually a small female version of sam off burn notice I live in awe of his shirts

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not sure you are quite the drinking machine he is though ez :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Only read after the series finale of Chuck

Chucks Mum is going to be Sarah freaking Conner :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Talyn just posted on general some awesomenes news thats come out of Comic Con about the next season of Chuck :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just finished watching it, episodes 12-14 are a bit flakey, but it really does pick up pace towards the end.

I struggled to suspend my disbelief with Shaw's turn though, it just did not seem to fit his character and felt like they just needed a direction to take and create a bad ass enemy for Chuck. Humour was also lacking in the final half of season 3 compared with the first half, too few Buy More vignettes.

The set up for season 4 however was very good.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am actually a small female version of sam off burn notice I live in awe of his shirts

If you like Sam you might be interested in this.

USA has just announced at Comic-Con a "Burn Notice" prequel movie, starring none other than Bruce Campbell.

Campbell will produce and star in the project, said USA programming chief Jeff Wachtel.

The movie will show Sam Axe on his last day of military service and how he became the character he is today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Man, Comic Con has been fantastic so far. First Dexter trailer now this :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Is this going to be another Bruce "We shot the whole movie in my trailer" Campbell experience? :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yaaaay bruce campbell pwns!

I like the sound of the prequal tbh; will have my hawiian shirt and beer to the ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom