Christmas Presents thread!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe yeah i have tbh, and people always look as if they feel sorry for me when they hear i spend christmas alone lol...its been lovely actually, although this is the last one *cry* mamma B2 has threatened to drive down and drag me there for next christmas

some people are so selfish. they dont realise it and they mean well (and think they are doing the right thing) but they are, and you can't tell em can you lol.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm the same, i went to my dad's yesterday, but i didn't really want to. I just wanted to veg in front of the tv eating crap all day, and i would have been soooo happy too

I was thinking of feining illness, but in the end i thought i would show my face, and it wasn't too bad in the end tbh

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ok I'll let you in on one more thing,

From my loving GF i got a pair of Hush Puppies!
either you know what hey are or you dont, if you do, you'll know how great they are :p

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
i got finger kickers -let your fingers score the goals
deepfried

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Got another christmas this weekend with my dad but so far:

* box of chocolate!
* Chocolate snowman, a bunny pin a tiny choccy christmas pud
* lovely blue and black jumper
* a toasty bag. Put this baby in a toaster and poof! easy toasties!
* Lush bath bombs. Mmmmm....
* gold eyeshadow.

Had a lovely day, we all cooked christmas dinner together and had a nice relaxing time eating, sleeping and watching the christmas specials. Mum came to us this year so me and the twins hosted christmas, one of my sisters decided to spend it with our dad though. She's the one most likely to start a brawl so I am not devasted tbh.

Its the first christmas we've had for like 15 years where we stayed at our own house for the whole two days instead of worrying about going from mum's to dad's house. Its been awesome!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I got the 20" LCD black Samsung monitor I've been looking at all year! Finally my battlestation is complete! Everything is black with blue lights.. Even my computer :flame:

and the SteelSeries mouse from my brother :D

Helme

Resident Freddy
You need this Saitek Keyboard!!:

eclipsekeyhuge.jpg

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
I got 17 pairs of socks. Literally everyone gave them to me. Some weird joke methinks.
I also got £200, Alan Carr's biography, a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, and Family Guy season 7. And chocolate (too much). I never got any smellies though, thank fuck! I hate when people buy me Lynx and whatever other crap.

I'm tempted to get a laptop in the sales - I don't need a desktop any more and it just takes up too much room.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I got a Logitech wireless desktop to replace my broken one Fifa 09 and a selection of shit dvds which were requested. Also sweets ect.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Got a few bits, £80 from my dad and stepmother and a news bombshell that I am not allowed to disclose.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Choccies, socks, some absinthe and a playboy santamas-bunny dvd from my older bro, while my younger bro got me blue harvest :lol:

Nothing fancy, or big, or techy. Perfect.

Oh and my younger bro(and missus) also got me a croc skin cigarette box and lighter case. Really cool actually.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
I got a projector alarm clock off me dad. The time now lives on my ceiling.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i got nothing at all. Living in a different country from all your family does sometimes have its drawbacks

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

kivik

Part of the furniture
Got one of those. Awesome. But selling it (and the rest of the computer) now and had like 4-6 people contacting me just wanting to buy the monitor....

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
£200, bought a laptop.

Weird Xmas Day as it was the first one without my mum. (she's not dead or anything, long story)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Got one of those. Awesome. But selling it (and the rest of the computer) now and had like 4-6 people contacting me just wanting to buy the monitor....

Does it have VGA or just DVI?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
amanita...you've scored!

(p.s. I got B2 one of those little choccy christmas puds and he lost it! somewhere still wrapped up is a tiny, lonely christmas pud all alone in the world :( )

Xmas part II : when B2 got hom I got the prezzies from the B family i got a booked called "Can't be arsed: 100 things not to do before you die" by richard wilson (check out my blog for a review in the new year), some christmas shaped cookie cutters (yaay), choccies (yaaay) and a very nice pair of silver and amber earrings.

also went and brought myself a little something hehe a nightmare before christmas satchel with jack the pumpkin king on the front (tres cool)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let's see now...

Hancock on DVD, 3 cooking books, Parky's autobigraphy (cool!), a new top, new jeans, some money which went towards a new suit purchased yesterday at M&S, a new shirt some smellies and some booze :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom