Christmas Presents thread!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
What did you get then?!

Just installing Red alert 3 as I type this :) I also got some motorbike leathers and a pair of Nunchucks! :D All I need now is a ping pong table and a very cheesy jumpsuit and I'll be all set to do a bruce lee video :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
Fable 2, COD5, Tomb Raider underworld, new monitor, sox, £50 off my nan, 360 VGA cable, a cup, two jumpers (velly nice ones) Davidoff Cool Water, CKIN2U for Men

Uara

Part of the furniture
aroound £100 in cash and cheques. Dark Knight Dvd, Fallout 3 (PC), Bones season 3, about 5 books, shredder, Cocktail glasses and a few other bits and pieces!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i got the sherlock holmes dvd box set (Jeremy Brett version, like 50 episodes rofl) which was a total surprise and almost made me fall off the sofa hehe (love that series tbh) and a water bottle carrier (like a fabric tube with a strap you can carry a small bottle of drink in) with a cartoon giraffe on the front \o/, a framed pencil sketch of classic winnie the pooh and piglet walking in the snow (aww) 2 boxes of chocolate a chocolate orange a packet of m&ms and one of revels a peanut butter kitkat choccy tree decorations and a small pack of tobaccy!

good eh? hehe and that was just from B2 (well...the 2 boxes of chocs were from work related people) I still got the stuff from his folks to come when he gets home in a couple of days.

Also i think i got heart burn hehe just had me christmas lunch *deep breath* Turkey, roast taters with sesame seeds, roast parsnips with honey, sprouts, courgette, carrots, yorkie puds, saussage stuffing, sage and onion stuffing, thiiiiiiiick gravey...then christmas pud with a brandy snap and squirty cream from a can lol then i went for a walk round the block because i thought my arteries might need clearing rofl (I don't feel too guilty though, i did go swimming this morning so i feel quite entitled tbh)

anyhoo im off for a cuppa tea and watch the grinch now, hope you all get what you want, have a bloomin lovely day and enjoy Dr Who tonight and the new wallace and gromit if your watching them.

Love to you all

xxxxxxx

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i got an acoustic guitar! (and a book Guitars for Dummies as i havent a clue about guitars) and my brothers promised to help teach me (hes been playing for years :p )

oh and a severe hangover >.<

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I got a hand made vase that my stepson painted all by him self,
It dosent get any better than that!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
A pair of B&W 601s2 Speakers, some clothes and money
plus mum is making an awesome xmas dinner :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I got a new video card and a new car :)

as to whatever I get when I actually celebrate Chrimble, which is on friday, I'll keep you posted!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
new iPod nano-chromatic thingy
fallout 3
R4DS
and an awesome christmas dinner, lovely cider, Wall-E on the telly!
yesthankyou!

Helme

Resident Freddy
New mp3 player(thankfully not an ipod)
A new headset(this was quite a bummer, spent £50 on a pair myself 2 weeks ago :()
Clothes etc
6 boxes of fucking chocolate, I still don't like chocolate. This is the 8th year in a row where they give me this many boxes.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
100 quid for uni
notebook (the laptop kind) for uni
clothes
smellies

Got some more coming from the missus tomorrow :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh and me and the missus got a joint present: a dinner set :d

Aada

Part of the furniture
Black Hawk Down Blu-Ray

Batman 1,2,3,4 all on Blu-Ray

Starship Troopers in Blu-Ray

Total Recall and Commando on Blu-Ray.

Some Armani Aftershave set that i have been using for the past 3 years.

£70 cash that will be going on some more Blu-Rays.

Didn't need any games as i have played all the ones i wanted to play this year already :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
citroen-xsara-1-4i-1.jpg

i got my dads old car (not this exact 1 but same model / colour) + money to buy AA cover ;p

zomg first year i got no smellies or choc!
gran got me some socks tho!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
£325, a months supply of booze (seriously), few packets of cigs, some chocolate ill never eat.

Also tickets to see In Flames in Newcastle, GET THE FUCK IN! :clap:

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
A space hopper stress ball and a blow up traffic cone hat for those all important nights on the town :)

:drink:

Syri

FH is my second home
i got my dads old car (not this exact 1 but same model / colour) + money to buy AA cover ;p

zomg first year i got no smellies or choc!
gran got me some socks tho!

oh no, the roads aren't safe any more! :p

I got £40 cash, a hoody and a travel showergel and bodyspray pack

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I got a pack of Asda smart-price socks. Can anyone beat that?

Also got Football Manager 2009, stuff for running, music stuff, and things that the Mrs hopes makes me attractive. Lots of smellies, meh, I'd rather they were sweets. Oh and a Father Ted box set, time to educate people!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I didnt really wish for anything but a great christmas dinner. But, i got some fancy chocholate and Versace perfume.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I got some crap socks and a lighter, wasn't expecting anything, i managed to get to spend xmas with some friends today and i got xmas dinner - first time in 7 years that I got to spend it with someone. Had a really good day and the presents were a laugh, just wish that mom had rang me but after seven years of not doing what else can i expect. But like i said, great day :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
£325, a months supply of booze (seriously), few packets of cigs, some chocolate ill never eat.

Also tickets to see In Flames in Newcastle, GET THE FUCK IN! :clap:

I'll swap you my home made roxxor fish parmo for that choco xD

Hey we just started our 2k Noel Edmonds swapshop xD

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
got quite a few things i wanted..

fallout 3 special edition
world of warcraft; lich king
flight of the choncords tshirt
spinny round gum dispenser
boosh season 3

pretty much everything i hinted i wanted xD plus some plush toys, chocolate which i happily accepted but don't really eat.. case of magners from my nanna don't even know how she carried it.

all in all had an awesome day.. great food & great company :]

russell

FH is my second home
It was a great day. Kids had a ball, nothing beats their faces when they saw their big trampoline up in the garden -best present for me. Also got lots of B&Q vouchers, a couple of cd's, a new phone, gloves, earrings and a lovely Christmas bouquet for Mr R.

Grateful that i have a strong bladder though, as we went for our christmas walk and miles from home and due to the copious intake of wine, bucks fizz and diet coke, I suddenly got desperate for a wee. It was only me and the little ones -so I couldnt leave them. I walked home thinking any minute now I am going to wet myself big time.. Every time it got really bad and I considered ducking behind a tree, we saw some 'friendly passers by' out for a stroll and I had to just smile through the urge and say 'merry christmas'. When I was fit to burst, I saw a pub -but it didnt allow children! How I made it home ill never know. I must have the bladder of a horse I peed non stop for about 5 mins... any who... I digress. Have a good boxing day playing with all your new toys, you lovely Freddies.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
new laptop
new ski outfit incl backpack with camelback (gonna abuse that camelback in the summer with all the music festivals)
some cash
free accomodation in my aunties chalet in switserland
new belt

pretty awesome year tbh. financial crisis my ass :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got some nice table lamps for my front room that has taken me 3 years to decorate, finally done now

Fancy candles for the fire place (see above) yes, i'm a tart, but i like them

Tin of Quality Street, and to quote the label on the back:-

'All sweets either contain nuts and/or may contain nut traces' which is great with my nut allergy (see blog) I think someone is out to get me

Sweets, clothes, Jack Daniels related stuff and other bits and bobs

Gonna treat myself to a new Samsung LCD and a blue-ray player, not sure about the PS3, dont think it will get enough use tbh

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha well i hit the sales this morning bright and early...and flipping cold lol (was lovely though at 8am all the birdies singing and nice blue skies) so i got myself exactly what i wanted
1) warm and cozy winnie the pooh jammies (there was an ankle length fleece contraption that looked too comfy and i knew if i brought that i'd never take it off lol, wearing it at work may raise an eyebrow tbh).
2) very smart and warm brown gloves (love brown its my colour of choice...reminds me of chocolate^^)
3) fluffy-lined warm winter ankle boots, wore them out of the shop and tres comfy and toasty!
4) some new makeup...my other stuff is like 10 years old which i've been told is actually a bad thing, so i lobbed it out when i got home but £22 for lippy, mascara and face powder (and that was 3 for 2!) is so expensive this new stuff better last 10 years lol
5) Ear-muffs!!!! yus! black ear-muffs with a white skull and cross bones on each one (haha B2's gonna shit when he sees them lol) wore them home and was cozy all the way...got a few odd looks but meh who cares eh?

any-hoo tis bloody freeeeezing today so i'm going to dive in the bath then test drive me new jimjams and watch mary poppins while abusing my dried fruit and nut selection box.

boxing day is niiiiice tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom