chris rabideau @mythic

censi

Can't get enough of FH
group RVR in daoc requires to much waiting around for people to take a piss, or get some food, answer the door, answer their phone, LD, etc etc etc... regardless of how great it could be, the above issues instantly meant it was a no go for me. Im too impatient and I dont like waiting on anyone for anything.

Tried it couldnt be arsed with it. For sure playing a sneak in daoc was the most fun thing ever for me and Ive greased more fun out of daoc than prolly anyone over the years.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
group RVR in daoc requires to much waiting around for people to take a piss, or get some food, answer the door, answer their phone, LD, etc etc etc... regardless of how great it could be, the above issues instantly meant it was a no go for me. Im too impatient and I dont like waiting on anyone for anything.

Tried it couldnt be arsed with it. For sure playing a sneak in daoc was the most fun thing ever for me and Ive greased more fun out of daoc than prolly anyone over the years.

Just roll an inf somewhere and pwn them all :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Mythic is the franchise awarder and retain all IPR related to the game
End of story ;)
and have previously set the precident where by they intervened with the fate of a server they did not "run".

they would only "intervien" in a buisness situation I.E broken contracts ect, to intevien an do GOA's job for them would be unprofessional of them and would destroy a buisness relationship that they need to maintain for the release of WAR, so although it would make them hero's to you guy right now, it would truely fuck up alot of behind the scenes stuff and possible make them liable for legal action depending on the contract ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom