China's First Aircraft Carrier

Punishment

Resident Freddy
In terms of population yes, in terms of resources both natural and human no

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Are we forgetting India here?
Bombay is headed for a 30 million population, they are every bit a match for the Chinese.

They're really not. India has all kinds of structural problems and their geography means they're pretty hemmed in. China is also much bigger in terms of land area and natural resources. India will continue to grow economically for the time being but it needs to address its health, education and transport problems urgently.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Who knew the vast majority of forum users in this thread were military commanders and politics experts eh?

You should all apply for jobs such as the next head of the armed forces and Prime Minister.

:rolleyes:

Poag

m00?
Who knew the vast majority of forum users in this thread were military commanders and politics experts eh?

You should all apply for jobs such as the next head of the armed forces and Prime Minister.

Friend used to work for Janes Defense as a researcher, now works for a London Think Tank specializing in Navies, thus where i get some of my info from.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Hardly experts. Just a lot smarter than you. Which isn't difficult.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Surely its just like playing Risk but with squishier pieces isnt it?

Chosen

Resident Freddy

I am far from a military commander, but got the few years in the force here in Norway. A lot what is said here is quite common knowledge especially considering tactical purposes and equipment.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
In LA right now. Just watched the news and they are saying that US Government has proof that Chemical Weapons are being moved around by the Syrian's. Looks the they are gearing up the people for another Iraq.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Are we forgetting India here?
Bombay is headed for a 30 million population, they are every bit a match for the Chinese.

Been to Mumbai many times and honestly it is a shit hole! Also, one of the better cities in India. Staying at 5 star hotels looking out the windows to see slums and people shitting in the street. India is so full of corruption that nothing ever happens properly. That and the fact that the infastructure is so poor it is massively hadicapping the growth prospects. Nothing will happen in India until they overthrow the ruling castes and get rid of the old ways and corruption with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom