Chelseafc Dings Rr7

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
MrManic said:
once again i bet he is so gutted u said that! LMAO

Ah right, bad judgement on my part. You're the kind of player whom takes pride in frustrating other people, hence you go "uh oh, fun fun" whenever people raise their complaints.

My bad for trying attempting to let you know how your gamestyle is looked upon by many players. You can put the fingers back into your ears now and continue as nothing happened.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Gustav said:
Lose once solo to this group...its bad luck they found ya and you found them.

Lose twice its your fault for coming back without backup.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than popping these guys and taking them out with an inc fg. (wink wink remember yesterday guys :) i do, don't taunt me Obelixx I will get u)

BUT

Don't dismiss or insult them, we all know who they are and what role they play in RvR. Their names are well known and just because they play in a stealther group doesn't make them any different to a group that runs around bridges looking for soloers and duos. They keep us on our toes and /as chat alive. They play the way they enjoy the game and I imagine they have a huge bit of fun when ganking and pwning like the rest of us do. And rr7 is a decent rank. So gratz big guy. And to the rest of you, we can't change their play style...but we know how to counteract it or avoid it. And its just a game.

hmm if you cant see the difference betveen a visible fg and teamzerg i suggest you lower your MoS :)

these guys are so worthy of ridicule and insult that my vocabulary seems to lack the proper terms , maybe lucky as FH doesnt seem to condone it.

ohh and ofc since it is a gratz thread , congratulations to the best nightshade ever , hmm or was it a ranger , dunno , does it matter who i gratz when they are that many ?:)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like flaming but gratz on being a high rr, its about the only thing good going for your charecter.

Also, your all quick to call Jamie a child and that, but, technically speaking, which adult names a char Chelseafc and uses Caps Lock to such an extend a nice section of every post you make is abusing it.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
To all you BILLY NO MATES - We play the we want to , we have a good bunch of guys and girls who want to play with us and the amount of pm,s we all get from peeps wanting to join our grp ( I WONDER WHY ? )
idiots tend to hang around idiot's rly...

Porkbelly said:
== WE ARE THE BEST ABOUT THATS WHY .
rofl, if u think so sure...

Porkbelly said:
Laugh-cry-slag us off ITS A FACT .
hardly...

Porkbelly said:
Yea we loss fights who dont , there are just some classes out there that are way to over powerd for rangers - ns to beat when grped up .
learn ur class and get some gear it might help...

Porkbelly said:
Starting to see more and more STEALTH GROUPS about now and thats GREAT , i like to think we had somthing to do with that and we are all having some great stealthwar fights now BUT we are still getting these dum ass casters leeching in and messing our game up.
yes its cos of ur grp all other's have to duo to be able to beat u. and isnt it the same when visual's have fight's and u keep "leeching in and messing their game up" ?

Porkbelly said:
STEALTH GROUPS ARE THE WAY FORWARD LETS PLAY THE WAY WE WANT TO PLAY .
keep on playing the way u want, u guys seem to be rather easy rp's tbh aslong as ur above lvl 40...

Porkbelly said:
Rangers are not a class to go solo (YES WE CAN SOLO ) But we are not ns that have the quick kill styles . so a group of rangers with 1 or 2 ns is a great force to be reakoned with .
lol that 1 rly made me laugh, may i direct u to puppet's ranger (the latest vid anyways) vid, kinda show's 1 way a ranger can kill allmost anything SOLO if played right

Porkbelly said:
FUNNY THING IS a couple of weeks ago we run in a grp of rangers-ns-bard and we didnt stealth once and we killed so many full groups its was FUNNY .
this 1 time @ band camp...

Porkbelly said:
All you twats that come on this thread saying all your sh*t have only been killed again and again and again by us LOL keep coming nob heads cause im loving the realm points .
we r loveing the rps u give away. its allways nice to see such a dedicated player, i mean sticking to a class so long not haveing a clue on how to play it, i salute u...

ohh and gratz on ze ding i guess...

(disclaim: anything positive said about teamzerg or whatever they wanna be called is prob a typo)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
Well said, and for TeamZerg beeing the best around, rly u guys need to get a grip. Dont know how many times we fought u guys as a duo with the 3 tards+xxxalibur and still won, if i lost as 4 man grp to a duo i wouldnt call myself the "best" around, cause frankly there are alot of ppl who are so much better its plain silly. Gratz anywa chealse:)

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
trycorn said:
idiots tend to hang around idiot's rly...

rofl, if u think so sure...

hardly...

learn ur class and get some gear it might help...

yes its cos of ur grp all other's have to duo to be able to beat u. and isnt it the same when visual's have fight's and u keep "leeching in and messing their game up" ?

keep on playing the way u want, u guys seem to be rather easy rp's tbh aslong as ur above lvl 40...

lol that 1 rly made me laugh, may i direct u to puppet's ranger (the latest vid anyways) vid, kinda show's 1 way a ranger can kill allmost anything SOLO if played right

this 1 time @ band camp...

we r loveing the rps u give away. its allways nice to see such a dedicated player, i mean sticking to a class so long not haveing a clue on how to play it, i salute u...

ohh and gratz on ze ding i guess...

(disclaim: anything positive said about teamzerg or whatever they wanna be called is prob a typo)

Bullsh*t and more bullsh*it .

and im loving the 40-50,000 rps you are giving me every nite cheers :wanker:

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Valgyr said:
Well said, and for TeamZerg beeing the best around, rly u guys need to get a grip. Dont know how many times we fought u guys as a duo with the 3 tards+xxxalibur and still won, if i lost as 4 man grp to a duo i wouldnt call myself the "best" around, cause frankly there are alot of ppl who are so much better its plain silly. Gratz anywa chealse:)

Yet again bullsh*t and more bullsh*t lol , dont even know who you are if we were to lose to a due im sure i would remember the names . :wanker:

Porkbelly said:

Hmm porkbelly, Back to basics for your maths mate.

My-First-Numbers-Large.jpg

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Yet again bullsh*t and more bullsh*t lol , dont even know who you are if we were to lose to a due im sure i would remember the names . :wanker:

Mrshady and Besserwisser where my duo, and if thats bullshit then u RLY need to get a grip retard

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Anyone else find it amusing how Porkbelly and 'the crew' are always going "olol we don't care if we zerg m8s its realm vs realm, we pay our subs we'll do whatever we team. TEAMZERG FTW!!!!!111 :worthy:

However

They keep replying and throwing their toys out the pram? :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

rofl obv u have no clue to what ur talking about, since im playing hib how can u gain rp's of me ??
and yes everything u wrote was Bullsh*t and more bullsh*it :wanker:

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
u tarts are so fucking funny.... keep the posts coming guyz. we are loving all the bullshit u lot are coming out with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom