Chelseafc Dings Rr7

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
lolz @ deleting 3 pages imo :). Wasnt anything out of the set boundaries there imo

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
I dont know how many times i have said this BUT here we go again .

To all you BILLY NO MATES - We play the we want to , we have a good bunch of guys and girls who want to play with us and the amount of pm,s we all get from peeps wanting to join our grp ( I WONDER WHY ? ) == WE ARE THE BEST ABOUT THATS WHY .

Laugh-cry-slag us off ITS A FACT .

Yea we loss fights who dont , there are just some classes out there that are way to over powerd for rangers - ns to beat when grped up .

Starting to see more and more STEALTH GROUPS about now and thats GREAT , i like to think we had somthing to do with that and we are all having some great stealthwar fights now BUT we are still getting these dum ass casters leeching in and messing our game up .

STEALTH GROUPS ARE THE WAY FORWARD LETS PLAY THE WAY WE WANT TO PLAY .

Rangers are not a class to go solo (YES WE CAN SOLO ) But we are not ns that have the quick kill styles . so a group of rangers with 1 or 2 ns is a great force to be reakoned with .

FUNNY THING IS a couple of weeks ago we run in a grp of rangers-ns-bard and we didnt stealth once and we killed so many full groups its was FUNNY .

All you twats that come on this thread saying all your sh*t have only been killed again and again and again by us LOL keep coming nob heads cause im loving the realm points .

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:
I dont know how many times i have said this BUT here we go again .

To all you BILLY NO MATES - We play the we want to , we have a good bunch of guys and girls who want to play with us and the amount of pm,s we all get from peeps wanting to join our grp ( I WONDER WHY ? ) == WE ARE THE BEST ABOUT THATS WHY .

Laugh-cry-slag us off ITS A FACT .

Yea we loss fights who dont , there are just some classes out there that are way to over powerd for rangers - ns to beat when grped up .

Starting to see more and more STEALTH GROUPS about now and thats GREAT , i like to think we had somthing to do with that and we are all having some great stealthwar fights now BUT we are still getting these dum ass casters leeching in and messing our game up .

Rangers are not a class to go solo (YES WE CAN SOLO ) But we are not ns that have the quick kill styles . so a group of rangers with 1 or 2 ns is a great force to be reakoned with .

FUNNY THING IS a couple of weeks ago we run in a grp of rangers-ns-bard and we didnt stealth once and we killed so many full groups its was FUNNY .

All you twats that come on this thread saying all your sh*t have only been killed again and again and again by us LOL keep coming nob heads cause im loving the realm points .

True Stealther Mentality here

your lv ... here.

And trust me...if really Mid stealthers i know started to grp up just to face u 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 peeps. U would all cry as huge rivers. But we cba to grp...we want to take it to the max... stealther style... lone ownage 1vs1 or 1vs2 under circomstances...
1007 solo kills after counter incersion... u guys cannot match me... and i am not one of the best out there...

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
ok... that's new ;D u take your rps in a lame way, and u are proud of it!?

what's next, trying convincing everyone to do the same so that u don't look THAT retard? ... go ahead! GRATZ!

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Considering that your average 3-4 man group can be beaten by quite a few DUOs, I wouldn't be wishing for enemy stealth zergs if I were you :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Considering that your average 3-4 man group can be beaten by quite a few DUOs, I wouldn't be wishing for enemy stealth zergs if I were you :)

Duo's????????? What about solo warrior?:)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:
Mega grats mate on dinging RR7 .

One of the BEST NS out there and im glad to kill the sh*t out of ALB-MID stealther grps with you , and killing them we do ;) .

WELL DONE

ChelseaFc solo= shitty NS all over.

ChelseaFc Grp= Good. but aint all Ns's that in grps?

Gratz anyway

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Saying as the mods are not to keen on flaming, I am giving you the choice to read ahead, Click the spoiler at your own risk!
Team Zerg Application Form

Did you have a shit child hood ?

Do you have about as much sense as a frying pan?

Are you rr2 with fuck all clue about daoc?

Did you used to get beat up as a child and abused at school?

Are you currently 10 years old ?

Do you have an ego about a computer game ?

If the answer to the above is yes, you are the perfect child for TeamZerg.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
lolz @ deleting 3 pages imo :). Wasnt anything out of the set boundaries there imo
You know the saying, Truth hurts.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

Nope, you are not the best about. You are only the most about.

Each time any of you dings, is another sad chapter in the history of DAoC.

(PS, I take it vivid flaming is allowed considering the remainder of this thread).

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Saying as the mods are not to keen on flaming, I am giving you the choice to read ahead, Click the spoiler at your own risk!
Team Zerg Application Form

Did you have a shit child hood ?

Do you have about as much sense as a frying pan?

Are you rr2 with fuck all clue about daoc?

Did you used to get beat up as a child and abused at school?

Are you currently 10 years old ?

Do you have an ego about a computer game ?

If the answer to the above is yes, you are the perfect child for TeamZerg.

spot the young kid!!! oh well school starts again 2morrow!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
wouldn't "to be one of the best" imply that they had a chance in a 1vs1 ? :eek7:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MrManicEMORLY said:
spot the young kid!!! oh well school starts again 2morrow!

Does that mean you cant play with your other 50 ranger mates tomorrow :( ?

Neo

Loyal Freddie
i dont usually loose versus ur fgs, and i still think u are the shittiest around.
And when u acually play solo or duo ure so easy to kill that its almost funny.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Lose once solo to this group...its bad luck they found ya and you found them.

Lose twice its your fault for coming back without backup.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than popping these guys and taking them out with an inc fg. (wink wink remember yesterday guys :) i do, don't taunt me Obelixx I will get u)

BUT

Don't dismiss or insult them, we all know who they are and what role they play in RvR. Their names are well known and just because they play in a stealther group doesn't make them any different to a group that runs around bridges looking for soloers and duos. They keep us on our toes and /as chat alive. They play the way they enjoy the game and I imagine they have a huge bit of fun when ganking and pwning like the rest of us do. And rr7 is a decent rank. So gratz big guy. And to the rest of you, we can't change their play style...but we know how to counteract it or avoid it. And its just a game.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
But if we try hard enough they might delete another 3-4 page's!

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Teamzerg my solo warrior again and i'll be forced to wtfpwn you all :p

Oh, gratz.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Grats, however I dont like chelseafc, but not because of daoc, but because you stole our (FC Porto) freakin manager!!!

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Gustav said:
Lose once solo to this group...its bad luck they found ya and you found them.

Lose twice its your fault for coming back without backup.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than popping these guys and taking them out with an inc fg. (wink wink remember yesterday guys :) i do, don't taunt me Obelixx I will get u)

BUT

Don't dismiss or insult them, we all know who they are and what role they play in RvR. Their names are well known and just because they play in a stealther group doesn't make them any different to a group that runs around bridges looking for soloers and duos. They keep us on our toes and /as chat alive. They play the way they enjoy the game and I imagine they have a huge bit of fun when ganking and pwning like the rest of us do. And rr7 is a decent rank. So gratz big guy. And to the rest of you, we can't change their play style...but we know how to counteract it or avoid it. And its just a game.

Well said mate :) at last someone who thinks like us :)

It is only a game and we all have a blast when we are grped up and all on teamspeak and just reading all these sad peoples post about I CAN BEAT U SOLO - I CAN BEAT ALL YOUR GRP DUE .
Do you really think we give a sh*t if you beat us NOPE its all bullsh*t anyway oh did i tell you 3 of us KILLED A FG OF MID STEALTHERS .

REMEMBER THE NAME TEAMZERG WE ARE ALWAYS AROUND AND TAKING STEALTHWARS TO A NEW LEVEL

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Do you really think we give a sh*t if you beat us NOPE its all bullsh*t anyway
People do care when they get zerged by you though. Either they log/don't return or they go out of their way to pop you in front of FG's, ie... try to disrupt your playing.

In general, people don't like you very much.

Porkbelly said:
oh did i tell you 3 of us KILLED A FG OF MID STEALTHERS .

So, you don't care if you get killed and it's just a game... yet you apparently take great pride in killing enemies... is it not just a game?
And c'mon... it's bad enough you are a zerging/adding idiot, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS. Afterall, the average FH reader is not as stupid as you make yourself appear and thus can actually understand a normal sentence.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
REMEMBER THE NAME TEAMZERG WE ARE ALWAYS AROUND AND TAKING STEALTHWARS TO A NEW LEVEL

what's new about zerging ?

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
In general, people don't like you very much..

i bet he is really gutted about that!!! :twak:

Azathrim said:
So, you don't care if you get killed and it's just a game... yet you apparently take great pride in killing enemies....

who doesnt like killing enemies? nub! and no we dont care if we die cause we just get back on that boat and find u again... simple!

Azathrim said:
And c'mon... it's bad enough you are a zerging/adding idiot.

once again i bet he is so gutted u said that! LMAO

Azathrim said:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS..

if u use that so called brain, he uses caps to express his feeling..

and wats the big deal with useing caps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom