Chelsea vs. Tottenham

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good match - Tottenham really deserved another goal at the end.

Seriously though, you supporters that support Chelsea - why are your team such a group of time-wasting, unfair, fowling fags?

I'm curious.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Well it's set up nicely for a Utd v Chelsea final, what a fecking day that will be on the beer :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Well it's set up nicely for a Utd v Chelsea final, what a fecking day that will be on the beer :)

yeh chelsea v utd final wow what fun.. :puke:

chelsea, what can i say, diving, time-wasting, best drama queens ever.. more proof that anything involving premiership teams will usually be the biggest load of shite out.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
rofl Ronaldo's interview

Why do people hate you? his reply maybe because i'm just too good rofl fecking love it ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Tottenham played scrappy, dont see how thumping long balls up from defence deems them worthy of a goal.

And tbf chelsea are no more unfair than any other team they just get hated on more because they're good.

Himse

FH is my second home
yeh chelsea v utd final wow what fun.. :puke:

chelsea, what can i say, diving, time-wasting, best drama queens ever.. more proof that anything involving premiership teams will usually be the biggest load of shite out.

Im sure.

People only say that because they lost =[

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tottenham played scrappy, dont see how thumping long balls up from defence deems them worthy of a goal.

And tbf chelsea are no more unfair than any other team they just get hated on more because they're good.

Qft.

Remember Arsenal vs Wigan. Wigan were timewasting a-plenty. Arsenal score, oh look now Arsenal are timewasting.

How were we unfair though Bugz?. Everyone does it when they're holding out on a win, it's gamesmanship, nothing new :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Im sure.

People only say that because they lost =[

Agree'd

If We are to meet Chelsea in the final I think most of us will know the outcome of that already :england:

- Red Devils all the way -​

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Agree'd

If We are to meet Chelsea in the final I think most of us will know the outcome of that already :england:

- Red Devils all the way -​

Yep and it'll be the blues 2nd or 3rd (can't remember the FA cup final date) of 4 trophies taking up home at Stamford Bridge this season ;)

CorNokZ

Yep and it'll be the blues 2nd or 3rd (can't remember the FA cup final date) of 4 trophies taking up home at Stamford Bridge this season ;)

I like when you talk about your dreams.. It's cute :):D

CorNokZ

Almost as much as the fact you support Man. Utd and you live in Copenhagen :p

Danish football can be very boring at times and we are hardly EVER in champions league, therefore I cheer for Man U :D

Been cheering for The Reds since I was a little lad, but when Copenhagen met 'em in the Champions League I couldn't have cared less about them, and winning at home court 1-0 vs. em was just brilliant! The best part of the whole match was when Ronaldo scored in extra time and he was offside! He cried :D

Fc København - Still undeafted at home in CL! 7pts and it was our first time in CL, but ended up on third place.. Pretty good job imo!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
what a stunning goal from shevchenko.. and with his "weaker" foot :>

yes shev is my favo player :D, always has and always will :)

edit: go chelsea :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
How were we unfair though Bugz?. Everyone does it when they're holding out on a win, it's gamesmanship, nothing new :p

Ofcourse other teams do it but Chelsea's huge budget forgot to teach the players how to do it without being noticed when the spotlight is on them >.<

Marc

FH is my second home
Top drawer finish from Shevchenko. People are quick to criticise him, but there is more to his play than to just score goals. His off the ball work is second to none. Personally, forget about his price tag and I do think he has had a good season considering its his first in the premiership.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ofcourse other teams do it but Chelsea's huge budget forgot to teach the players how to do it without being noticed when the spotlight is on them >.<

?? All teams get noticed. I dont know what your point is ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Almost as much as the fact you support Man. Utd and you live in Copenhagen :p

And you support Chelsea yet live in Essex... and yes im a Man Utd fan who also lives in Essex, but I never brought up the above.

/slap

Vladamir

FH is my second home
And you support Chelsea yet live in Essex... and yes im a Man Utd fan who also lives in Essex, but I never brought up the above.

/slap

Chelmsford to London is what, 40 minutes on a train, can't be that far.

Copenhagen to Manchester is........somewhat further :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Qft.

Remember Arsenal vs Wigan. Wigan were timewasting a-plenty. Arsenal score, oh look now Arsenal are timewasting.

Arsenals time wasting was taking the piss though hence Lehmans booking, we have been guilty of time wasting like the mank game. But we are not in Chel$ki leauge for time wasting ;)

This excuse bought to you by Mr Wenger and the Arsenal Supporters Club

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Arsenals time wasting was taking the piss though hence Lehmans booking, we have been guilty of time wasting like the mank game. But we are not in Chel$ki leauge for time wasting ;)

This excuse bought to you by Mr Wenger and the Arsenal Supporters Club

Did you see his Clichy thing for Charity, was pretty good :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I just watched the useless Spud fan miss Lampard the loser :(

I did wonder now if Drogba will get in trouble for stamping on the fan but from the news today it seems like the FA do not care about it. But when football dries up Drogba can have a future in Rugby :)

Everz

FH is my second home

I did wonder now if Drogba will get in trouble for stamping on the fan but from the news today it seems like the FA do not care about it. But when football dries up Drogba can have a future in Rugby :)

no cry babies allowed.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Never saw that

Givf screenshot :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom