cheers to all in bg1 tonight

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
just put it on, looks sweet, better than on your vid :fluffle:

Thanks for it :clap: :clap:

Edit: Nice music on Vid, impressive :D

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, thats the version where i had allready fixed the bug..

thanks mate.. music is:
The Prodigy - Memphis Bells
In Flames - Episode 666

nice that you liked it.. cheers mate :cheers:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
great fun, wanted to reach 26 but ffs i ld'd
well u got a worry less, Lolletje has left thid ;'(
prolly some of u hated that ae dotting luwi ^^

ps. can some alb tell Saam that jupiter-gm killed him a few times :)

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira, you are teh roxxor :wub: , so i have rolled a NS, gonna level him tomorrow, was wondering if you wanna duo in thid and pwn all them noob albs :flame:

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
hehe thanks mate..
My SB is now rerolled again (3rd time) so i have yet another 350 RP's to get in thid :D
cya in thid mate :D

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
name no brain i'm guessing :D im going by the name "huntingyou" female short luri in a black cloak :) armour normal colour Tell me where ya wanna meet so we can be safe :D

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
aye.. she has had the same name during all her 4 lives now :p
incase you see my killspam some day you can contact me on irc quakenet nick mAX_McLOatH and we can go have some fun in the bushes :p

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
i dont have irc nor do i have any idea where to get it or how to use it

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
cheers dude, will get back to you later, college now until 5pm gmt :( :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Zaphira said:
and alb zerg not near cus of us standing right on the middle of alb bridge.. right, why on earth would the albs wanna cross the alb bridge

i never ever use the bridges... mainly coz the wannabie assassins cant find anywhere else to camp.. sad to see them try to PA my lvl 21 wizzy and fail so i just spare them the humiliation... :) had 6 or so diffrent SB's/NS's try to pa me last night and fail... -.-

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think i can use irc, won't let me connect to server's etc blah blah blah, god knows what, really cba to learn how to use it atm :m00:

Any other way of comunicating? MSN?

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
i never ever use the bridges... mainly coz the wannabie assassins cant find anywhere else to camp.. sad to see them try to PA my lvl 21 wizzy and fail so i just spare them the humiliation... :) had 6 or so diffrent SB's/NS's try to pa me last night and fail... -.-

gratz you're the only one out of 10000 albs that doesn't run over AB :p

Wert said:
Don't think i can use irc, won't let me connect to server's etc blah blah blah, god knows what, really cba to learn how to use it atm :m00:

Any other way of comunicating? MSN?

ok! i confess!!! i do have MSN :mad:
*caugh*kocken_inc@hotmail.com*caugh* *crawls up in a corner and hides in shame*

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Wert mate.. i saw you in thid this morning, im not sure thet you reconized me tho, i cheered at you in one fight against Powl the scout on CK shore when you killed him but you just ran away. So i thought "oh.. he might have missed that.." so when you came running by me once i poked you with my sword a little to get your attention right before poking down the vw in to the ground.. but nope, instead you killed me even tho i didn't hit back more than that one little slap i gave you while running by..
And you weren't online on MSN, so i was unable to PM you..
Focus mate.. i killed atleast 20 albs during the time you were online so you should have seen the killspam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom