cheers to all in bg1 tonight

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
was fun, ended with 43 deathblows, 3 suicides and 1 death :p on 2 hours.

had to quit when a nasty hib killed my bb :/ still i fought him down to 2% without buffs.. buuuuu :(

anyway.. :)

Zenn

Fledgling Freddie
tonight was fun even if i did get sieged to death about 90 times. :drink:

Cunnyfunt

Fledgling Freddie
was fun, ended with 43 deathblows, 3 suicides and 1 death :p on 2 hours

no need to suicide btw m8, you are welcome to come and try your luck versus my HO arms in braemar. Good luck vs the swarm of luris infesting the bg if you come along tho :D

Mmorgnthorg 27 HO arms.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
;) im using a 6.0 speed weapon, and if i dont kill in 1-2 hits then im kinda dead, so i need BB :)

btw, the trick is to become a friend with the stealthers from other realms. Me and 2 elf stealthers pwned on the alb bridge, hurray for them :)

MoD

Fledgling Freddie
yep, enjoying BG1 with me 23 SB.

alot better than me 50 sb :) in the new NF rvr

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
;) im using a 6.0 speed weapon, and if i dont kill in 1-2 hits then im kinda dead, so i need BB :)

btw, the trick is to become a friend with the stealthers from other realms. Me and 2 elf stealthers pwned on the alb bridge, hurray for them :)

if you're unbuffed you should be able to kill someone even if you dont kill him in 2 blows with Mourning Rage..
but if you're buffed, then you should be able to do this:
http://kockenvillhastorkuk.mine.nu/Nobrain_ButHugeTiitts.avi

(yes it's a very bad upload speed from that site, but it's about the best i can get atm..)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
you should put in the times i unstealthed you and you ran off tbh nobrain :E

i hate stealthers that dont stand and fight and run towards ck/teh zerg

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i just luuuv to stand and have a 1vs1 fight in the middle of the alb zerg

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
well i can remember even one time running because of one alb.. so either i was low on health or i knew that you had 2 or more mates around..
and alb zerg not near cus of us standing right on the middle of alb bridge.. right, why on earth would the albs wanna cross the alb bridge
and the only alb infil i have faught lately that was even a little bit hard was Pled (cheers to Pled) so if you have a SS or a movie of me running from you while you're solo then post it here.
and tbh it's very rare to find an infil anywhere else then "suprise suprise!" right in the middle of the alb zerg

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
you should put in the times i unstealthed you and you ran off tbh nobrain :E

i hate stealthers that dont stand and fight and run towards ck/teh zerg

well, i wouldnt call me a fighter, i will lose easily to infils with dualwield, if i miss a swing, if i hit then i will win :) especially not now when albs got str relics aswell. 20% more dmg is quite much.
¨
Just 1 thing, lol at some infils that hit med for 35+10 dmg. How do u guys specc? :p

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
if you're unbuffed you should be able to kill someone even if you dont kill him in 2 blows with Mourning Rage..
but if you're buffed, then you should be able to do this:
http://kockenvillhastorkuk.mine.nu/Nobrain_ButHugeTiitts.avi

(yes it's a very bad upload speed from that site, but it's about the best i can get atm..)

not impressed, all easy kills and when u kill someone in a bunch of albs, u cut the movie and let us think, he died there :)

btw what recording prog are u using? i got Fraps 2.2.1, never used it though,

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
well i died 2 times in those clips.. when that pet was on me while i had 10% hp and the time i killed the caster at AB. But i got the pet down to 40% hp atleast :D
and at AB there was about 10 - 20 albs so death was unavoidable at that point.
And did you even think it was an easy kill when i just killed 2 casters while an infil popped on me while i was killing the second and i killed the infil even tho he got me down to 50% before i started hitting on him and with a scout throwing darts at me with his slingshot :p

And I use Fraps 2.0.0 for recording and Adobe Premiere 6.0 for editing and Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for picture editing. All pirate licence ofc :D

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Was phun playing with u mate ;) Me and my rl mate hessian saw u quite often on ab :D

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
yeah.. i love to kill them albs running on ab :D
cheers mate.. i'll be back in thid again soon but nobrain is currently only lvl 15

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
lol, how the .... do u add an effect in premiere?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
forget that post, another thing, i used the beginner thing first, couldnt add there, so used the other one and there i could add, usling slide from A to B, but it doesnt show the effect when im running the movie

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
you have to export the movie for the effect to show.. if you just watchit in the preview window in premiere it just doesn't care about the effects.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Shaowchild, dont run from me :(
The only way you will become a legend is if u kill the legend :p

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Roxxor dude! If i can't get it to work properly can you help me fix bugs etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom