Cheating hibs (names and screenies included)

O

old.Nafta

Rawkeer:

No you made me curious, how did you manage to get your chars deleted?

O

old.Rawkeer

Originally posted by Nafta
Rawkeer:

No you made me curious, how did you manage to get your chars deleted?

Send me a PM, i refuse to do anymore explaining on public forums, especially here as i can see the "did rawkeer cheat or not?" argument starting again...

O

old.Mirandalia

i m not accusing CF of doing general exploitation. but i expect their GM to do as i would do in my guild. get the culprits in a chatgroup and

1. tell them either they re fired or
2. they please never do this again by kick threat.

all i ask here is an honest: 'sorry we will not do it again', but somehow there is a wild west mentality here as GOA has not yet banned ppl for exploiting. please preserve some shreds of honour!

GRRRRR :twak:

Not accusing CF? Why is it mentioned then?
Celtic Fist does NOT condone bug abusage...
If any singulars do it, it's not because CF has told them nor that we accept that kind of behaviour.

I

infozwerg

Celtic Fist does NOT condone bug abusage...
If any singulars do it, it's not because CF has told them nor that we accept that kind of behaviour.

amazing, only page 7 of the thread. :)

forgive me my sarcasm, 2 thumbs up for that, hope all of CF heard that and supports it.

ciao,
Hedo

N

Novamir

Well really, would we take any notice of Albions whining? :)

I

infozwerg

Originally posted by Novamir
Well really, would we take any notice of Albions whining? :)

first page, first reply:

so... lets see.. some hibbies with bad PCs lagged badly and fell into the wall

and how was this their fault?

the answer to your question is: yes, and stay away from smoking whatever you are smoking, it destroys your brain.

ciao,
Hedo

O

old.Odysseus

Hasnt this thread gone on for long enough?

I have submitted info to RightNow as bugexploitation and lets see what actions they take.

L

lofff

BULLSHIT

Ok, i've been avoiding the lameness on this thrd for too long, time for me to post here as its taking too long.

Think a bit, everybody with a bit of "keep" raiding experience knows perfectly tha bloody lag u find when there are more than 1 hundred peeps fighting, (considering albs need about 200 peeps to start thinking about a keep raid thats most of times - yes, hibs try keep raids in groups of 7 ppl, albs have no nuts) this game is full of bugs, THINGS TO FIX NO EXCUSES TO BAN PPL!, and if u jump on a wall a few times when lagging ull fall inside, aye, and u just need to walk out nm what side u choose, aye, this is a bug, aye, mebbe some peeps wont mind to use it as a dirty way of fight, or mebbe only when they are pissed off cos they are been outnumbered 20/1, dont mind, as a tank i have nothing to do in a fooking wall and when i fall inside (loads of times) i walk out (prolly i will walk out anyway altho i had sth to do inside), sometimes i walk straight out tha keep cos tha 30secs lag and i got killed by tha siegers, or i got to tha gatekeeper, DONT MIND, there are worst things not consider as bgabusing.
When ppl was able to chainmezz (another fooking bug alrdy fixed) there wasnt threads about banning them or sth.
Actually clerics can stay hiding at wall rooms and mezz all ppl betwen doors from tha room over their heads.
Actually quickcast is bugged and all castinterrupting system.
Actually charge procs from l50 items are bugged.
Actually u can launch guards frm tkp on tha invaders/defenders on purpose.
Actually there are so many bugs that daoc servers will be empty (if banning accounts was tha solution)
U play daoc and u chose to play it using that evil trick u found yesterday, that needs to be fixed, or not, anyway thats ur choice and this thread has no sense.

Yes Mallus u found tha "rarest" bug of daoc, report it to be fixed, avoid flaming ppl and filling those forums with this crap.

cya on battleground
:sleeping:

C

Chenuba

Re: BULLSHIT

Originally posted by lofff
Ok, i've been avoiding the lameness on this thrd for too long, time for me to post here as its taking too long.

Think a bit, everybody with a bit of "keep" raiding experience knows perfectly tha bloody lag u find when there are more than 1 hundred peeps fighting, (considering albs need about 200 peeps to start thinking about a keep raid thats most of times - yes, hibs try keep raids in groups of 7 ppl, albs have no nuts) this game is full of bugs, THINGS TO FIX NO EXCUSES TO BAN PPL!, and if u jump on a wall a few times when lagging ull fall inside, aye, and u just need to walk out nm what side u choose, aye, this is a bug, aye, mebbe some peeps wont mind to use it as a dirty way of fight, or mebbe only when they are pissed off cos they are been outnumbered 20/1, dont mind, as a tank i have nothing to do in a fooking wall and when i fall inside (loads of times) i walk out (prolly i will walk out anyway altho i had sth to do inside), sometimes i walk straight out tha keep cos tha 30secs lag and i got killed by tha siegers, or i got to tha gatekeeper, DONT MIND, there are worst things not consider as bgabusing.

When ppl was able to chainmezz (another fooking bug alrdy fixed) there wasnt threads about banning them or sth.
Actually clerics can stay hiding at wall rooms and mezz all ppl betwen doors from tha room over their heads.
Actually quickcast is bugged and all castinterrupting system.
Actually charge procs from l50 items are bugged.
Actually u can launch guards frm tkp on tha invaders/defenders on purpose.
Actually there are so many bugs that daoc servers will be empty (if banning accounts was tha solution)
U play daoc and u chose to play it using that evil trick u found yesterday, that needs to be fixed, or not, anyway thats ur choice and this thread has no sense.

Yes Mallus u found tha "rarest" bug of daoc, report it to be fixed, avoid flaming ppl and filling those forums with this crap.

cya on battleground
:sleeping:

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

All those lame excuses to legalize bugabuse.
Well the chainmezz was a matter of unbalance.
The wallbug is a REAL bug that will be removed soon I hope..

O

old.Niljindil

Well, as lofff and others are saying.

WHY THE **** are you reporting it so that the players get banned?

Send a fricken letter to mythic and MAKE THEM FIX THIS instead if you dont like it.

And to you that said(insurrection i think, not sure) that we should stop using bugs.

If we cant stand on the walls(due to lag) whats the point of us being inside? stand around in the middle in a big gayheap? go up to the lord and cuddle only to fall down when you get up there?

I step out of the walls when it happens, i actually didnt know you could do stuff from there when you do fall thru until now. But instead of fighting over this. Make mythic fix it. Thats the only solution.

If we are so lame and cant do jack shit without "cheating" then why dont you go and help mythic fix it by providing information so you can "own our ass!" when its fixed because then we wont know what to do.

O

old.Carnak

To Mirandalia

In some of your posts you say that the people who fell through the floor didnt do it on purpose but by accident. All fair and good but then killing people from in there, going back in again after dieing and continuing to kill people from in there IS bug abuse. Im sure not all of the people on the screenies are cheaters but screenshot 4 tells its own story.
Now let this be the last post and end the thread, although i hope guild leaders do take some action against those responsible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom