Sport cheating henri french git

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yeah that is what I was on about earlier, my only concern is that they will say the referee did not follow the correct rules of the game in the bahrain game!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Because everyone apart from red scousers knows he is the biggest cheat around.

Well. I disagree, altho i support Liverpool. But I think he dives as much as every other fucking Premier League player other there. I think Raven said it all tbh :p

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
There is no doubt other people dive. HOWEVER the Liverpool fans strut around as if Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is some sort of great sportsman when he isnt. He is a cheat as much as Drogba, Ronaldo, Rooney etc

The media dont seem to pick up on this either, they wank him off as much as they do Owen etc

Lethul

FH is my second home
He is a cheat as much as Drogba, Ronaldo, Rooney etc

The media dont seem to pick up on this either, they wank him off as much as they do Owen etc

Exactly what I said tho wasn't it. He isn't the worst diver in PL, he dives as much as others tho!

And it's not like it's only Liverpool fans who defend their players. I seem to remember old C.Ronaldo discussions when the utd fans where convinced that it was cause of the speed Ronaldo ran that made him fall so easily at tackles ;)

edit: but you do have a point, I should have taken Dropba as my Chelsea player ;)

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Exactly what I said tho wasn't it. He isn't the worst diver in PL, he dives as much as others tho!

And it's not like it's only Liverpool fans who defend their players. I seem to remember old C.Ronaldo discussions when the utd fans where convinced that it was cause of the speed Ronaldo ran that made him fall so easily at tackles ;)

edit: but you do have a point, I should have taken Dropba as my Chelsea player ;)

hehe, the speed, what muppets.

Unfortunatly diving is part and parcel of the game today and thats it. People like FIFA havent stamped on it quick enough and now they are pussies and cant geta grip of it. Similar to all the other cheating that goes on.

The beast is out of control and its making it shit to watch IMO.

the Championship is where its at!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
At the end of the day I wouldn't have an issue with Gerrard diving if he didn't lambast other divers so frequently. He's one of the few players with an active anti-diving stance in the press and his books, yet he dives as much as everyone else.

I can't even think of another player who rants on about the amount of diving in the game tbh. Apart from a certain Celtic player who ranted on and on about the Eduardo dive, only to then get sent off the next match. For diving.

Lethul

FH is my second home
"You do not blame the player if he can get away with it. It's nearly a natural reaction".

taB

Part of the furniture
Hah, silly kev-ball. Blood capsules > diving.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Wouldn't you want a reputation for not going down easy and playing fair rather than a few cheap wins while being a cheating SOB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom