Sport cheating henri french git

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You're so angry you can't even bring yourself to spell his name correctly?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
hehelped france score against the rep of ireland by using his hand twice

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
think the ref is more to blame here.

i seriously hope he will never be in a international game ever again.

he was LOOKING at one of them goals and still didnt see it...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah teh ref is to blame, Henry did not try and cover it up, I think if the chance had fallen to Keane he would have done the same thing. It's up to the ref to call it, being so blatent you have to wonder what Platini was paying him....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was the result Platini and Fifa wanted. Getting more and more of them lately...

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Cheating scum bastard, but can you blame Henry? He is one of the most honest footballers around. If it was Keane that did it would we blame him?

Hope the ref can sleep well at night tbh

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Game should be replayed, at a neutral city as the game finished even after full time. It won't be the first time a fifa match has been ordered to be replayed, and I expect FIFA to make a statement soon regarding this.

On the biggest stage that football gets, they can't allow for something as obvious as this to be allowed, regardless of who did it, who might have done it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ah, Henry. I know Henry.

But is handball cheating worse than dives that result in goals? Which we see each and every week?

No. I would like to see an end to that as well.
I reckon blatant diving should be an instant red card.

There should be a TV Ref who reviews the footage like they do in Cricket...

Also all this arguing with the Ref should also be killed off. A "Sin Bin" like they have in Rugby would work well there...argue with ref = sent off for 10mins to cool off

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Instant Red for diving, great idea, but poor old Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeee wont ever play!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Instant Red for diving, great idea, but poor old Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeee wont ever play!

Hmm, honestly I would say every player bar maybe Gattusso would spend most of their time on the sideline. I don't understand where this idea that Gerrard would dive more than other players comes from.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I was discussing this last night with someone who explained that in American football the coaches have something like 3 challenges per match when they can ask for a TV replay. Introduction of something like that would mean that coaches could challenge what they (or their players) see as wrong decisions without opening it too much to abuse and without slowing the game down significantly.

The challenge could only be made at point when the game has paused (so foul, throw-in, card, free kick, goal etc) so there's even the incentive for a player to kick the ball out of play if he's sure a challenge should be made about e.g. a handball that wasn't picked up.

Obviously this couldn't be used at all levels but certainly the Premiership level and all Internationals could use it. They could also implement sensors to monitor the players and the balls position on the pitch to automatically pick up any offside or whether the ball crossed the goalline or left the pitch. They would have no negative impact on the game either and I believe has been trialed or implemented in Japan.

At the moment there seems to be all the incentives and very little downsides to cheating especially as decisions aren't rectified after the match nor people banned for diving on TV replays if the Ref hasn't picked it up in the match. It's almost become part of the game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm, honestly I would say every player bar maybe Gattusso would spend most of their time on the sideline. I don't understand where this idea that Gerrard would dive more than other players comes from.

Because everyone apart from red scousers knows he is the biggest cheat around.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH

This. Bin Dippers are so blind to the fact that he dives the same amount as Ronaldo!

The incident last night happend so quick and I do and dont blame Henry. Its the officials that are to blame.

Where was the ref when it happend?

The linos dont seem to be helping the Refs at all nowadays. In Rugby the touch judges are a fundamental part of the officials. All the linos in football do today is flag for a throw in and corners. They are useless!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

I don't think he is...

It seems to be people who dislike him simply because he plays for Liverpool, they soon stfu when he scores for England though. If he played for any other team people wouldn't have a problem with him.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Of course he's not a cheat.

It really makes me laugh the way all Liverpool fans think it's jealously or people being Mancs that are the reasons for the Scouse/Gerrard abuse and criticism.

It's because he's whinging, cheating, hypocritical scum. Not because he's a "red".

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I cant stand him because he is a cheating wanker. I dont even like him playing for England tbh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't think he is...

It seems to be people who dislike him simply because he plays for Liverpool, they soon stfu when he scores for England though. If he played for any other team people wouldn't have a problem with him.

Actually I would be happy if he never played for England again. Funny how he got away with assault when King couldn't.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah you mean King who committed sexual assault several times along with the GBH and the 9 (wasnt it?) previous convictions and Gerrard with his first offence? Yeah totally the same thing.

Also, why wouldn't you want him in the England team? He lifts the team and his work rate is phenomenal at times. Only an idiot would say he is not good enough to play for England, or that he doesn't work his arse off when he does play for England. There are UTD players who are utter wank when they play for England yet you don't have a problem with them playing?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not about him being good, I don't think he should be allowed to represent this country after the tape of his assault came to light.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah right so its a moral high horse issue. One moment of madness should end his international career. ofc no UTD player has ever done anything stupid!

As for the diving no Chelsea or UTD fan can ever complain about gaining an advantage from diving, or referee abuse. Most premiership teams are pretty pathetic when it comes to foul play.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
How he got away with assault just shows what a pathetic country this is tbh.

I just dont think he puts the same effort or passion into England as he does for the Bin Dippers. There is no doubt the kid has talent but he is also a massive diver and cheat.

I just dont like the way he wraps the Refs around his finger with pleading etc. He doesnt need to do it he is good enough without it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I was discussing this last night with someone who explained that in American football the coaches have something like 3 challenges per match when they can ask for a TV replay. Introduction of something like that would mean that coaches could challenge what they (or their players) see as wrong decisions without opening it too much to abuse and without slowing the game down significantly.

The challenge could only be made at point when the game has paused (so foul, throw-in, card, free kick, goal etc) so there's even the incentive for a player to kick the ball out of play if he's sure a challenge should be made about e.g. a handball that wasn't picked up.

Obviously this couldn't be used at all levels but certainly the Premiership level and all Internationals could use it. They could also implement sensors to monitor the players and the balls position on the pitch to automatically pick up any offside or whether the ball crossed the goalline or left the pitch. They would have no negative impact on the game either and I believe has been trialed or implemented in Japan.

At the moment there seems to be all the incentives and very little downsides to cheating especially as decisions aren't rectified after the match nor people banned for diving on TV replays if the Ref hasn't picked it up in the match. It's almost become part of the game.

This is what I was thinking as well... why the hell dont they just use camera replays to help decide things like this? Would have settled the matter in minutes. Not so sure about the coaches being able to call it, would change the game too much for football. But if the ref's could just radio to 2-3 people sitting with access to every camera angle they can assess and get a more or less insta verdict from them.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
It will come in one day as soon as all the old fuckers from FIFA fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom