Cheaters! Zarza and Octocon.. SOOO LAME!!

• Thread starter Urme the Legend
  • Start date
Z

Zarza

I'm with you, Gorrion. But I was hurt about the post of Urme, about cheating and lames.....

I prefer forgetting this kind of accuses. But It would be learned think before say something like that.

Originally posted by Gorrion
1st of all my big respect to Urme and the fine guild fellowship of midgard!, always nice to have them around.

this is the 2nd time i read a post about door's beeing buged and obviously possible for some players to pass the closed door's. althoug please do not threaten to ban players of this ingame bug i plea, to ban eachother for a bug ingame is evil thought. if players find themself in a situation where they should not be or unentintionaly get involved in a bug that shift the tide of a siege/war, please try to get out of that sitiuation as fast as possible and report the bug to GOA, and make a statement here on BW.
by now im sure GOA is aware of this bug and will fix it in a comming patch, until then lets try enjoy the nice fight's we still have, even somtimes things is not what they seem to be :)

U

Urme the Legend

Zarza, yes I actually only saw you inside one time I think.. but the second door was almost down anyway..

But that Octonon was running inside slamming and hitting me .. then he ran out got healed and came back.. that happened 3 times, before the second door was down.

And yes I get pissed when we loose our keep and there is paladins inside the keep before the second door is down.

But anyway, if this bug isn't reported when it happens people will continue to use over and over again. And I will continue to report this if I see it, if I see Mids using it I will tell them to relog asap, if they aren't I will report them to.

GOA is trying to get a fix to this bug from Mythic asap, but until then this is bug abusing. This might have been just a accident from your side and you didn't know about it, and then I hope you won't get banned.

I didn't treathen anyone with beeing banned. I just said I reported it.. and I have no idea what kind of actions GOA does about this.

C

censi

Not being able to see a second door, then one have to be pretty "newbe" to not know that is a bug.

And even more of a nubie to run through and melee when he could have used his bow from the safe side and shot through the door...

Obvious its just a bug.. the guy is no hacker.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by censi
And even more of a nubie to run through and melee when he could have used his bow from the safe side and shot through the door...

Obvious its just a bug.. the guy is no hacker.

you cant shoot through the door most likely as the server will probably say xxx is not in view. As for the server there is big door between you and him.

Also paladins dont have any kind of ranged attack iirc, so how could he?

G

Garnet

Originally posted by liloe
well no matter. a minstrel who can equip a kite shield is cheating, too.....so that wouldn't be a big issue imho =)

so can druids and healers, your point is?

B

Belomar

I got nuked dead through AMG by a chanter pet yesterday. Now that was annoying. :(

Z

Zarza

I did relog, but i said, it didn't work. It worked lot of time during the night, even with others chars. It were cheat, if i would take advantage on it, but i didn't.

I have the bug permanently. GOA said to reinstall DAOC.

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Zarza, yes I actually only saw you inside one time I think.. but the second door was almost down anyway..

But that Octonon was running inside slamming and hitting me .. then he ran out got healed and came back.. that happened 3 times, before the second door was down.

And yes I get pissed when we loose our keep and there is paladins inside the keep before the second door is down.

But anyway, if this bug isn't reported when it happens people will continue to use over and over again. And I will continue to report this if I see it, if I see Mids using it I will tell them to relog asap, if they aren't I will report them to.

GOA is trying to get a fix to this bug from Mythic asap, but until then this is bug abusing. This might have been just a accident from your side and you didn't know about it, and then I hope you won't get banned.

I didn't treathen anyone with beeing banned. I just said I reported it.. and I have no idea what kind of actions GOA does about this.

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by driwen
you cant shoot through the door most likely as the server will probably say xxx is not in view. As for the server there is big door between you and him.

Also paladins dont have any kind of ranged attack iirc, so how could he?

Exactly..

I was stood infront of the main door looking into the courtyard, no inner door. So I start fireing into the courtyard .. TargetX is not in view .. usual archer bug ( ie not in view because he's hiding behind a pixel somewhere ) swap targets.. not in view..
then I realise that the door isn't down and people are still hitting it, Although I can't see it.. start volleying again.. :D
Can't remember if it was then or later when I hit Kobbiie 5x + 3crits on one volley.. freak of nature.. as usually it's only one hit out of 5 and 4 misses/evades/blocked/intecepted by a stupid sm pet

I've logged my bd on pryd and headed out to the keeps and the doors are now back in place.. I've also intentionally patched to the us version and tried again.. ( no bug )
Patched to gorre ( no bug )
reinstalled again.. ( no bug )

Must have been a combinations of patching to ocean / gorre / us / uk / us / ocean/ gorre while trying to get foundations beta to work.

DS

F

-frostor-

i see the problem
there was no savage to wtfpwn the 2 paladins in the courtyard !!!!!!!

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Zarza and Octocon fecking lamers at Hlid this saturday evening! Ran threw the second door like nothing! And yes you been reported but just want the Excalibur Community to know what kind of lamers you are.

63 Albs on hlid and 1fg FoM inside and you still needed to cheat.

http://www.urme.com/cheat1.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat2.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat3.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat4.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat5.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat6.jpg

Could have been more of you that cheated.. only got screens of you two though.

this isn't cheating its another bad thing goa made, connectiong to US server will corrupt your daoc and with some lag @ keeps will have the doors removed, dunno why or how its possible, but its the patching + lag that makes it happen.

maybe someone wrote it already but cba to read 3 pages

T

toffie

Yes all spanish rr3 pallies in epic are smart enough to cheat ...

E

excs

Originally posted by killrake
How can u defend cheating?

From albs hibs or mids, none of us should tollerate cheat.

Becasde when the cheat hits us hard DAOC as game is DEAD.

I would never defend a cheating Mid NEVER!

Killrake Lvl 50 Healer Pac
Slinkie Lvl 50 Shadowblade
Barudi Lvl 50 Spiritmaster Supp
Toxicate Lvl 50 Shaman Aug
Deleterina Lvl 50 Runemaster RC
Selector Lvl 50 Warrior
Cavie Lvl 50 Shaman Cave
Pilare Lvl 50 Hunter
Old Lvl 46 Berserker
Ballistor Lvl 43 Thane
Troxita Lvl 42 Skald
Killrock Lvl 43 Savage 2 hand
Beryll Lvl 40 Savage h2h
Bluenose Lvl 40 Warrior
Saline Lvl 34 Bonedancer Dark
Falgara Lvl 34 Spiritmaster Summ
Baneskeleton Lvl 30 Bonedancer Supp
Zaruu Lvl 24 Shadowblade Crit
Dixy Lvl 24 Bonedancer BA
Killine Lvl 24 Healer
Deleter Lvl 24 Shammy

o_O

S

Sajko

Originally posted by Galiryn
got screens? - if so, post em please

ps : btw - how can a hunter shoot me from infront of the keep ( doors etc ) when im standing near the house ( back of the keep ) out of sight?

If a you are in sight due to lag or whatever when an arrow is loaded the shot will go through no matter if u are in LOS or not aslong as the archer gets the "You will automatically fire the next shot" thing.

M

mehuge

Seems to be a new game on Excal. Defeat the enemy by getting them banned for experiencing a bug in game. Bit harsh dont you think.

Give benefit of doubt for a first offence imo, tell them how they can fix or avoid the bug, educate. Less of the public lynchings(sp?) perhaps.

N

neleh

hmm if he kept running back through the door when on low health and coming back to fight, id consider that person to be exploiting the bug...which he would be using to his advantage, surely against terms?

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by neleh
hmm if he kept running back through the door when on low health and coming back to fight, id consider that person to be exploiting the bug...which he would be using to his advantage, surely against terms?

If he did such a thing it surely is cheating as much as possible. But these days all i can see is more and more people using all kind of cheats to overcome the enemy. IMO this game should go back to when u couldn't alt/tab out of the game to avoid the worst cheats. Windowed mode is the same thing too.

Sigh, I don't see the point to why some ppl have to cheat, we who don't cheat, the majority of the population on all the servers, are tired of paying for a game were there are more and more ppl using cheats to kill other players or to cheat in other ways.

B

Belomar

Not that it matters, you can still be spreadhealed when inside a keep and out of LoS.

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by liloe
well no matter. a minstrel who can equip a kite shield is cheating, too.....so that wouldn't be a big issue imho =)

Or a minstrel that's been very lucky and gotten one of the two small kite shields from Sidi

DS

C

Craft

Why would two guys *ONLY* choose to exploit this bug? maybe if a fg or more were to use it then id accept your flame but as for two people running through a gate? i think not, i know Octocon is a really good guy and i doubt very much he would cheat all for a WTF 2 CHAR ZERG! think about it... the guards would have killed them even if they did manage to get to the keep lord...

C

Craft

Oh and i do know that Octocon plays with a Modem so maybe a lag spike somewhere? :p

U

Urme the Legend

Re: ..

Originally posted by Craft
Oh and i do know that Octocon plays with a Modem so maybe a lag spike somewhere? :p

Read the post again..

Or maybe start another alt o_O

Users who are viewing this thread