Cheaters! Zarza and Octocon.. SOOO LAME!!

• Thread starter Urme the Legend
  • Start date
U

Urme the Legend

Zarza and Octocon fecking lamers at Hlid this saturday evening! Ran threw the second door like nothing! And yes you been reported but just want the Excalibur Community to know what kind of lamers you are.

63 Albs on hlid and 1fg FoM inside and you still needed to cheat.

http://www.urme.com/cheat1.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat2.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat3.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat4.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat5.jpg
http://www.urme.com/cheat6.jpg

Could have been more of you that cheated.. only got screens of you two though.

O

old.Nol

same as before, 'cept last time it was mids...ban

U

Urme the Legend

Oh so albs defending their own cheaters?

I would report Mids if I saw them cheat to.. doesn't matter if it's albs, mids hibs.. it's still lame to use exploits like this in the game.

But I guess we all have different view of it.

(And loxleyhood you deserved it :p)

L

Lumikki

How's that possible? To run through doors I mean

xx

K

killrake

How can u defend cheating?

From albs hibs or mids, none of us should tollerate cheat.

Becasde when the cheat hits us hard DAOC as game is DEAD.

I would never defend a cheating Mid NEVER!

T

the_hermit

Originally posted by Lumikki
How's that possible? To run through doors I mean

xx

Apparently some people can't see the second door...

L

Lumikki

Sometimes daoc bugs for me in the way that I can see through all keeps and castles, wonder if I'm the only one?

xx

W

Whisperess

They've patched to 1.65 where the keep layout has changed, but can still for some reason play on the euro servers.

This is not the first time it has happened, but it's good that Goa get informed. However, this may or may not have been their intention, because they get patched ( knowingly, in which case it is cheating, or unknowingly, in which case it's not their fault ) and have a different keep layout. They did nothing wrong in that case because on their screen there is no door.

This is something that Goa clearly has to fix at once - but report this as a bugfix that need adressing asap and not cheating.

Everyone just calm down and make sure Goa get to know the problem and get to fix it at once, instead of throwing flames around.

Just my 2p.

G

Galiryn

afaik they are lagging, Atleast Octocon is controlling a treb..

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Galiryn
afaik they are lagging, Atleast Octocon is controlling a treb..

Yeah lol that's why I could slam him in the middle of the court yard and he was hitting me? and then he ran back ..

G

Gordonax

If they cheated, they deserve a ban. Glad you reported it.

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Yeah lol that's why I could slam him in the middle of the court yard and he was hitting me? and then he ran back ..
got screens? - if so, post em please

ps : btw - how can a hunter shoot me from infront of the keep ( doors etc ) when im standing near the house ( back of the keep ) out of sight?

M

mots

Was wondering how they could just run back an forth like that.

U

Urme the Legend

got screens? - if so, post em please

Perhaps you should read the first post again?

And check screenshot number 4

K

kivik_jernhand

Originally posted by Gordonax
If they cheated, they deserve a ban. Glad you reported it.

/clap

hopes DAOV dont become like D2 :eek:

P

Pin

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Oh so albs defending their own cheaters?
Originally posted by killrake
How can u defend cheating?

Errr. when you 2 posted those lines I hadn't seen a single alb defend anything. or ?

edit: oh, the mids who were reported in the last thread are still playing. So if it was investigated, I would suppose it might be a bug. But (as always) cheats should be banned.

W

Whisperess

doh.. lol,. yeh, found my walking stick?
yus, it's right there, in the center of the room - go fetch ;)

E

Ekydus

Why does everything have to involve H4X with you people?

- Maybe they were lagging.
- Maybe, just maybe it was a bug.

Like you'd cheat so obviously like that anyway. It is pretty damn obvious that they bugged through and took advantage of the situaution.

Oh, wait, you'd rather:

Player 1: "W00t OMG I bugged through th4 k33p d00r d00d!"
Player 2: "OMG STAND STILL AND LET THEM KILL YOU!"

~_~

Put a little perspective on the situation please, rather than shouting your mouth off.

Oh and it's not exactly like 2 people inside are going to make a huge difference...

P

Palanor

Well

I was there when it happened. Octo asked the whole time why the heck there wasnt a second door. We went confused since we did see a door where he didnt. I´m in the same guild as him, a small guild called Vindicators, and I can say that this was purely a bug. He laggs like hell, so at first we thought he lagged through the door or something like it, but this was not the case. :).

On another note, I´m surprised that there are no whining threads yet, hehe. Albs making 4 attacks at the same time, all planned ofc, and holds Nottmore for about an hour against 160+ mids.
Good fight to all of you mids who where there :) Enjoyed that hour very much :)

/salute
//Zarklech

X

Xandax

If you know it is a bug, you have accepted not to use it, each and everytime you log on daoc.

Not being able to see a second door, then one have to be pretty "newbe" to not know that is a bug.

C

chosen

Originally posted by Ekydus
Why does everything have to involve H4X with you people?

- Maybe they were lagging.
- Maybe, just maybe it was a bug.

if you look on the screen shots u can see it aint a lagg, and Bugg abusing IS cheating....
Oh and one more thing, what do you think would've happend if noone cared about people bugg abusing ? YES i can tell you, just more and more people would start doing the same thing, think some before u post.....

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by Whisperess
They've patched to 1.65 where the keep layout has changed, but can still for some reason play on the euro servers.

This is not the first time it has happened, but it's good that Goa get informed. However, this may or may not have been their intention, because they get patched ( knowingly, in which case it is cheating, or unknowingly, in which case it's not their fault ) and have a different keep layout. They did nothing wrong in that case because on their screen there is no door.

This is something that Goa clearly has to fix at once - but report this as a bugfix that need adressing asap and not cheating.

Everyone just calm down and make sure Goa get to know the problem and get to fix it at once, instead of throwing flames around.

Just my 2p.

My client shows the new keep layout.. I've reported it to Goa with screenshots.

DS

D

deerstalker

ps : btw - how can a hunter shoot me from infront of the keep ( doors etc ) when im standing near the house ( back of the keep ) out of sight?

It's called volley, it's a Ground Target RA, 5 shot archer bankrupter.. costs 16 points. and I love it :D

DS

Users who are viewing this thread