Cheaters rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Soul

dont kno why ppl bother with using diff names, if its me i'll use my name if i'm drunk and playing bad or having a bad day its still me so i will say it, none of this 'player' carry on.

Soul

O

old.Soul

wow i moved from brentford to phanasomething wtf that mean, that mean i'm a post spamm0r ? :D

Soul

C

Ch3tan

Your argument would stand so much more water if I had actually been the one to ban u.

I only alias if i'm following someone, itsa bit pointless aliasing otherwise.

O

old.Rabid

you AND zappeh then, but you've done a pretty good job of putting Zappeh's argument across for him so far.

You are the only median to communicating with BW admins I have at present, about this particular situation. And you've always insisted 'we', that includes you.

O

old.Kurt_Angle

I think there's a question to be asked here, when as well all know barrysworld becomes pay to play, are people going to constantly kicked from servers because of nothing but hear say from imature teenagers who don't like to die, and belive because they wear a clan tag the other guy must be cheating if they get walked over:p

There's very little chance you can prove 100% that somebody is cheating, unless there being a complete idiot and shooting non moving players through walls from the other side of the map ect....

Personaly if barrysworld are going to be charging people money for a service, then there admin system needs to be completely redone. If i were to be kicked from a server for no reason but from the word of a 14 year old kid, and by an admin like chetan, then i would be taking my case to a higher authority. Not just arguing the toss in Irc while being gangbanged by people in the room, as is usually the case when somebody drops in with a complaint:p

O

old.Rabid

So so very true.

I was in that server clan tag and all, unusual since i normally just play as Rabid but since a clan game the other day I didn't bother to change it back from -fis|Rabid-.

They are just incapable of listening to reason. You think I would be guilty of cheating if I was so strongly protesting?

I can wait for the ban to be removed, as long as it doesn't happen again. Because if it does I shall go absolutely ape.

Just because I'm not the most popular player on the BW CS servers doesn't mean that I cheat, i'll leave that down to the Players and Sir_knumskullz (woteva) of the world.

I'll try and avoid playing with immature moaning 14yr olds next time, although thats probably impossible.

C

Ch3tan

Wow kurt and still we are on the "banned because someone asked me to" bollocks.

NO he wasnt banned because of nino, infact Nino was upset and very vocal about the facts that admins are shit because we didnt ban him, he left the server moaning about nothing being done.

Nino was also asked to keep his mouth shut as he was getting quite abusive. Rabid wasnt banned cause someone was pissed at getting killed by him, he was banned after 3 maps and only when the admins present were sure.

S

ShockingAlberto

well, tbh this argument will go no where because its in the past.
no-one can know apart from rabid.

of course having that demo would settle a few things.

O

old.Rabid

I agree, that demo is at present, the best evidence in my case atm, cuz it prooves that i wasn't cheating.

No doubt they would have 'deleted' it, or misplaced it in some other method. Typical.

To be sure you have to be able to recognise a cheater, you have to be good at the game to understand what you would probably do in the situations I were in in that game. You probably base decisions how well you know the suspect too.

Something tells me that your and others method is a little biased and uneducated. And that doesn't mean that your shit.

p.s. ehehe @ edit, should of proof read first =]

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Originally posted by ShockingAlberto
well, tbh this argument will go no where because its in the past.
no-one can know apart from rabid.

True, but you will allways get the people who say they can spot this shit, which imho is 100% imposable to spot if the user of a wall hack is clever.
I was that clever person, used it over several maps, and never got asked the question once 'im i cheating'

Even though i 'know' people were trailing me, both in chase cam, and spectator mode.

Tips to Not get caught..

[ LETS NOT GET SILLEH MMKAY ]

There's many more devious things i could say, but ill just say the obvious ones.

Btw i may make some of the above look alot better than the average player, it's just good news for the Cs lot, that most cheats can't pull the moves that i can:)

O

old.Soul

things to do not to get caught???? omfg u mong

Soul

O

old.Rabid

see the player box? eh?

I bounce spin and keep back to wall every corner, but I also have another rule, if you start getting shot, there is no muzzle flash on your immediate screen and your damage indicators are all on, then whip round quickly to see if theres anybody shooting you in the back, probably why I got accused.

But the one they used as their main argument is just weak, I waited for this player to emerge from a window before I shot him.

i'll try and let you invision it, from ct start, walking past the lamp post that u can climb, going down past the dump bin on the right, turning right into the corridor and turning left down into the area with a catwalk above you and 3 windows with potential t's and any other sneaky t's hiding just around the corner looking to pick off ct's emerging from either exit, that was the place that I was at my most suspicious apparently.

I was walking down from the main open area with all the doors turning into the right, where I just described a potential sneaky T could be camping. Upon turning the corner (this is from memory btw so its a bit unclear) I heard a single footstep, it was positioned to the left to me but i also heard it in the right speaker, so to the front left of me, checked the ground floor, positioned view to have all 3 windows and their ledges/catwalk in site whilst keeping view of the ground immediately in front of me, and this T stupidly shot the window out, I checked radar no CT up there so i concluded it was a T jumped into a corner waited for a while and predictably a T emerged, and blam. I wasn't going to give away my position by firing too early, had to make sure that he was gonna come all the way out.

How is that cheating? just a normal kill imo. Apparently it was cheating however. I use all the (legal) methods to find out where the nme is, in this case it was sound/radar and vision (the window being shot out).

However it was stupid of me, becasue I was soley concentrating on that window, I realise it now, that a T could have came from either exit that I was exposed too, or turned around the same corner I just turned around, in all instances walking.

Thats my carelessness but it paid off in the short term, but it was only a single kill. Got banned for it though.

I'm making this post sound boring now :) kthx

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Why atleast im not droping my head in the sand and pretending they don't exist. Cheats are a fact, so far in the evidence of this thread, most peope would rather bitch, and ignore the core issue. I take my main reference from 'gannies' post, iv'e my own ideas on why he deleted it, and ill keep them myself.

Im all too sure that the powers that be don't want 'CS' to be exposed to be the cheating pile of.. it is, non of them would realy want the game to take sharp drop in player numbers, with there play to pay chrages soon to come in;)

Iv'e pulled out the nail, and hit it right on the head:p

O

old.Rabid

OMG! I was just thinking about going up the shop quickly before it shut for getting a pot noodle cuz I really fancied one, but when i went downstairs into the kitchen i saw this curry potnoodle just sitting in front of the microwaves and I was like POT NOODLE!!?! I asked my mum whether or not I could have it and she said 'if ya want' i was like sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I've only just added boiling water... today hasn't been such a bad day after all :)

mmmmm smells good

O

old.[UKLA]-Jobbie

quick one, hate doing this but, i have to agree with the little mackem Soul

Nino brown is a total prick, i got abused for not rushing with him, called my mother a slag etc, just for not backing him up, on another occasion, on aztec he said i blocked him, the following 3 rounds him and castor followed me round shooting and stabbing me, (made me laugh that time)

the abuse is so uncalled for, i now mute all fym ppl i see on a server, dunno why they take it so personal.

as for nino cheating, naaa dont think i could call himk that, a prick yes, a cheat no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom