Cheater in Albion guild Triton

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
if you go one stair higher all the alexeis shoot you for 800 each and your dead

Now i have a question.How do you know that?

What does it matter?.

If he is capable to cheat here he will prolly take the oportunity somwhere else if he can. Fact is he is a cheater. Cheater should be banned. Cant believe u actually defend this guy.Is it that u think its ok to cheat?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Lokir said:

If he is capable to cheat here he will prolly take the oportunity somwhere else if he can. Fact is he is a cheater. Cheater should be banned. Cant believe u actually defend this guy.Is it that u think its ok to cheat?

He is wrong about that TBH, you can get much further up without them shooting you.

( I know because i sent my pet up there and he never gets shot till he is past the top step)

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
does it really matter?

if you go one stair higher all the alexeis shoot you for 800 each and your dead

your a phat buffed sb and that minstrel doesnt even have a bb, why didnt you wtfpwn him for rps?

usually when i get close to those stairs they bring all buffbots to bolt me (omg must have rps for mota5)
OMG, it can't be that hard to see that"s not the freaking point, can it?

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
i think you can prolly say he wont get a ban as he might of honestly just laged up there ... then again if he was seen doin it on an other ocation then seems unlikely ..

a second SS would bring ban but one occation only i doubt anythign will happen

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
yeah post here
everyones gunna welcome your post and take you seriously

If you have a problem report it to rightnow who will investigate

ps- wow you have some evidence
Why post it here through, post it on rightnow

(that minstrel is the bane of sidi hunts)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Filenotfound said:
i think you can prolly say he wont get a ban as he might of honestly just laged up there ... then again if he was seen doin it on an other ocation then seems unlikely ..

He didn't lag up there, he spent 5 mins repeatedly trying to get up there, then tried to get up to the 2nd step once he was there. And the pictures above are from separate incidents.
This is not accidental, but a deliberate attempt to cheat on multiple occasions.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Filenotfound said:
There r 2 diff SS'es of him, the one (2) posted by Njalaar and the one by Visist. Both pics show the same dude doing the same thing, just that its 10days between the 2 pics (see: ingame clock).
This guy is easy to get banned...right-never and post a link to this thread....voila, problem solved.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Lokir said:

i dont have to answer that nor will you be able to prove anything... /point /laugh(tm)

Lokir said:

wheheh, im not defending him, i expected a radar or alb-in-mainland whine, but this is a laughable incident, i've seen it happening 2 times before and i just killed them then, what the hell do they wanna do from there, spam gtae on the buffbots? :p

while your at it, also report all those window draggers, seems like none have ever been banned for that (my guess is it isnt even logged and they dont really care anyway)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
(that minstrel is the bane of sidi hunts)

he was only afking on my sidi raid and moving inside aggro range of mobs all the time, when i told him to get lost after his 5th warning he asked what he was doing wrong (no he was not lagging he was even dancing at those mobs)

at the lotto after the raid he didnt know what the 'lotto' was supposed to do and thought i was giving away all items to my friends for free ><

then when he finally won a item he said we were all sore losers or smt and started bitching for a 2nd item ><

he isnt too bright and probably didnt even know he was cheating...

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Not first time he did it..
Dug up a few screenies of him + another alb doing it a few days before :twak:

Anyone feel like hosting them to further flame :flame: away, just mail me and I'll send you 2 screenies
Edit: Did some heavy compression on the screenshots, so here they are as attachments ;)

Attachments

• sshot040_2.jpg
    sshot040_2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 106
  • sshot041_2.jpg
    sshot041_2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 92

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
That mincer name looks familiar, sure its same 1 who spamed me in barrows, that i should give him/her my necro account pass, as its only fair so he/she could pl!!! this went on for 20 mins as they claimed i promissed I would, guess served me right for pl them day before :p

E

errik

Jacilja said:
That mincer name looks familiar, sure its same 1 who spamed me in barrows, that i should give him/her my necro account pass, as its only fair so he/she could pl!!! this went on for 20 mins as they claimed i promissed I would, guess served me right for pl them day before :p

That happened to me too. Constantly asking for account password until I threatened to kick them from the group.

They said, "You can use my mid/excal account" As if i would want to either play on excal or be a mid :twak:

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Cybwyn said:
I find it hard to believe that GOA would ban someone instantly and permanently for jumping onto a roof in Camelot Hills. I remember the post you're referring to and to put it bluntly, I think that the guy was lying.

I think it´s mitsur you´re referring to no?

if it is he was banned because it wasn´t the first time he´s been warned by GOA about his ingame behavior (would post link to BW thread and him spamming the unity /as, but alas bw is nomore)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Mincer stillhasnt been banned afaik seen him running about emain and on the pad in Cs a few times, hopefully goa wont sweep this under the carpet.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
heh people abuse shitloads of 'bugs' and then they claim its "a feature!111" but when someone jumps on the stairs they are whining like all their chars are deleted...

no im not defending this guy i just find it highly amusing

lag through tanks, lag through casters, nuke through walls its all ok, but DONT dare to jump on the first step of the DF stair as a non-buffed minstrel, its just so lame you can wtf pwn everyone before they even get near you :m00:

silly people...

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
lag through tanks, lag through casters, nuke through walls its all ok, but DONT dare to jump on the first step of the DF stair as a non-buffed minstrel, its just so lame you can wtf pwn everyone before they even get near you :m00:

silly people...

I think the fact is he cheated. The other exploits you list are also cheating and should be treated in the same way. Fact is this guy is obviously incredibly stupid and so it was easy to catch him. Good job! :clap:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
heh people abuse shitloads of 'bugs' and then they claim its "a feature!111" but when someone jumps on the stairs they are whining like all their chars are deleted...

no im not defending this guy i just find it highly amusing

silly people...

The problem there is lag thru, lag casting, lagg runing etc etc, no way u can really prove its not a bad connection or a bad pc even if those bugs are abused daily. Also Mythic did actually fix the lag jumping a while back, only for ppl to find new ways to do it. The difference between that and ppl buging out thru holes in walls/floors etc is that mythic know about those but wont do anything about them so wont ban ppl till after there shody coding is fixed.

The fact that Meeezzmorize or what ever he's called has repeatidly abused a fixed bug and been caught is more the issue at hand .

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
The fact that Meeezzmorize or what ever he's called has repeatidly abused a fixed bug and been caught is more the issue at hand .

only if he knew its a bug, if you lag you can jump up there, and if no gamemaster ever told you about and and dont visit forums how can you know its a bug...

imo they should place a sign there "DO NOT JUMP ON THE STAIRS, TRESPASSERS WILL BE BANNED"

d34k said:
I think the fact is he cheated.

the moment you install radar you know you are cheating since 3rd party programs arent allowed, however, did you get any warning about jumping on those stairs? can you give me any prove that a gamemaster said it? is it in the FAQ?

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:

Mm. I think the main issue is that he's quite an annoying person (if Sidi raids are anything to go by) so he is getting a much harder time over this than another person might. Still doesn't mean someone in his guild <coff> shouldn't point out to him that it's actually something he should not be doing.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
only if he knew its a bug, if you lag you can jump up there, and if no gamemaster ever told you about and and dont visit forums how can you know its a bug...

imo they should place a sign there "DO NOT JUMP ON THE STAIRS, TRESPASSERS WILL BE BANNED"

True i guess he can always play ignorant. But how many times can you be ignorant to it when ppl would of by now im sure informed him of his error?

Morchaoron said:
the moment you install radar you know you are cheating since 3rd party programs arent allowed, however, did you get any warning about jumping on those stairs? can you give me any prove that a gamemaster said it? is it in the FAQ?

Thats not sticktly true, by installing said programs you've commited no crime. It would be against the CoC if u actually used it inconjunction with DAoC.

Thats the same as saying i own a gun, that must me im guilty of murder (In the broadest sence posible - for agruments sake)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
DOH!

ofcourse i mean when you USE it then, btw its installation sux anyway

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It's not illegal to get up the first step. Getting any further is illegal though.
Read that somewhere, some grab bag on camelotherald I think, some time ago.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
It's not illegal to get up the first step. Getting any further is illegal though.

nice, then ill just camp the stairs with my overpowered buffed uberinfil and watch people make 1000 whinethreads here :drink:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
With stupid name like that he should be banned right away just cause the name :touch:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
yes ban!

also ban those who jump through holes in DF and traded untradable items!! all exploiting cheaters!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
It is illegal to gain access to anywhere that requires the use of any game bug or method other than that provided in game, eg jumping.

Lag jumping is illegal, it is considered bug abuse, the same as the lag fighting thing where ppl are out of range.

Once you were able to use flaws in the walls beside the first step to jump up (i think this is what you read) but that was fixed in the next patch, so now the only way up is lag jumping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom