Cheater in Albion guild Triton

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Think this Minstrel named Meezzzmeerizze needs a spanking ... not nice to lag jump up on platues in DF that belongs to Midgard.

Watched with See Hidden as he/she tried and finally managed to get up.

Painted a picture of it even

Meezzzcheater.jpg

and another one

Meezzzcheater 2.jpg

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Aye myself and Iniquity both saw her too and Iniq got a screeny. Was one of many lame occurrences in DF last night.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Completely offtopic btw, but.. why do you feel the need to duo fully buffed in df? ;o

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Rightnow it etc, especially with a name like that :eek:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
She is in a place where she can only get using bugs and exploits. Therefor she'll probably get banned :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Good someone got a screenshot myself and a guildmate saw him doing it about 1 week ago but couldnt get a screenshot as he would restealth. /clap Zlugugg

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
not the first one that managed to do it
and i dont think he ill get banned or even a warning for that he had just a lag when jumping no cheat or whatever i think ;p

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Zlugugg Benvis said:
Think this Minstrel named Meezzzmeerizze needs a spanking ... not nice to lag jump up on platues in DF that belongs to Midgard.

Watched with See Hidden as he/she tried and finally managed to get up.

I thought that Mythic took out the ability to "lag jump" many many patchs ago? Obviosly this person has perfected it some how, i hope they get there just punishment.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Thanks for telling every cheating scumbag out there how to do it too. :(

Thanks for quoting it all too, so the mod misses it. :touch:

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Actually remember someone posting on BW not long ago saying he had just been banned for lag jumping onto houses in cots or summat.

If having a laugh with lag jumping gets you banned then Im sure griefing 'safe' players will get you banned.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Beck said:
Actually remember someone posting on BW not long ago saying he had just been banned for lag jumping onto houses in cots or summat.

I find it hard to believe that GOA would ban someone instantly and permanently for jumping onto a roof in Camelot Hills. I remember the post you're referring to and to put it bluntly, I think that the guy was lying.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
lag jumping is exploting a bug , thus banable,

bye bye mincer with silly name :clap:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I've once made that high jump, but it was cause I had a lag spike while jumping. :eek2:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
I've once made that high jump, but it was cause I had a lag spike while jumping. :eek2:

Yes but these screenshots were taken on several different occasions. To end up there by accident is one thing, freak occurances happen. To deliberately attempt to get up there time and time again is something else.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
U got up there coz of lag fine but fgs get down again fast then :twak:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Kick him in the nuts and send him home to his mother.

bug abusers, **** off.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
You can jump to the first stair with no lagjump FYI, but it is hard (I've never done that tho). The mincer was abused a bug tho, but as someone said on BW everybody who jump out from AC or Barrows do the same bug abusing. This is Mythic's fault too, the are cba to fix 1 year old bugs, making new zones and stuffz with new bugs instead. Bug abusing is bad, but ban someone beacuse he's jumped to a higher point then intended using the engine's lameness and hasn't done anything bad (kill some1 or so) is stupid. Suspend him for 1 week and WRITE him why, not ban him without any reason as GOA do it usually.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hang him and squash his balls

i hate cheaters and he is cheating without doubt :puke:

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
To play the game u have to agree CoC.Therfor he have accepted that bug abuse will get him banned.I was there and it wasnt an accident.. In the second pic u see him try to get further up.

Report i say..

Some old song say:If u cant do the time ,dont do the crime
(or something like that,its ok to correct me here) :)

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently can be done with alt+tabbing, although I've never tried it myself as I wouldn't want to bug abuse and also I play in windowed mode anyway so wouldn't ahve the same effect I think... Anyway knew a guy that got banned a few weeks ago for (we think) doing this, although he'd been suspended and warned before for other things

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
does it really matter?

if you go one stair higher all the alexeis shoot you for 800 each and your dead

your a phat buffed sb and that minstrel doesnt even have a bb, why didnt you wtfpwn him for rps?

usually when i get close to those stairs they bring all buffbots to bolt me (omg must have rps for mota5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom