Cheat or FOTM?

S

Smartypants

Originally posted by Freppe^^
lol what does, tore skogman suger pung has anything to do with being a teenager?
Well, it's usually only teenagers who find the fact that Tore Skogman is gay to be a thrilling and interesting fact that they must share with the rest of the world.
And if you're wondering, I'm 38 years old, and will readily admit that I'm usually crap at this game. I don't play to be 1337, I play to have fun with my mates.

2. my attitude wich u dont know anything about either?
Sorry Divinia, I wasn't talking about your attitude. I meant attitude in general. I judge a player by his attitude, not by his gaming skills. I would much rather play with a crap player, if he is sociable and friendly, than with a skilled "hotshot", if he turns out to be a powergaming, self-centered jerk.
If we meet in the frontiers, you can show me which category you belong to. :D

Vintervargen, I'm not sure what you mean, when you're quoting my sig, but I kind of thought this:
was class...

V

vintervargen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by kirennia
Is he wrong though? A good attitude is what this game needs really, it'd be a lot better if everyone was a bit nicer I mean come on, wheres the love people? :(

well i dont know. however to compare it with CS:

skilled ppl are good. experienced and spent a lot of time on getting aim, technique etc.

unskilled ppl install aimbot when they get owned.

in daoc, good ppl are not necessarily skilled. but since they win because of unbalanced classes, they piss oss those ppl that are as skilled.

unskilled ppl zerg when they get owned.

now, beeing on the side that rvr against the current fotm (savages+shamans) and i knew a bard that used windowdragging to try and beat them, i would understand him.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Smartypants
Vintervargen, I'm not sure what you mean, when you're quoting my sig, but I kind of thought this:

was class...

i mean, if you got a life, and are social and got lots of friends and yadayadayada, the usual definition of life, how come you got an infil and a necro?

D

Divinia

okey, the test is over..

How easy is it to fool BW readers

Answer: way too easy :(

take for participating in my test tho and my peronal opinion?

windowdraggers lacks skill in daoc, even stated "skilled cheaters" in my post to see how ppl reacted, not so many did tho :/

and if they lack skill in daoc i got no respect for em ;p

(take it with a bunch of salt plz)

S

Smartypants

Originally posted by vintervargen

i mean, if you got a life, and are social and got lots of friends and yadayadayada, the usual definition of life, how come you got an infil and a necro?
Uhm, good point... :rolleyes:

Now I'm off to play an Animist on Pryd. That seems interestingly weird. :cool:

T

timberwolf

Originally posted by vintervargen

What has an Infil and Necro got to with life ? Its his chosen characters to play, which he finds fun. He also pays a nice little subscription, which kind of entitles him to choose whatever he feels like he needs to play. With over 2500 people on Excal, someone is bound not to like his choice of character but it doesnt make it his fault.

I

Imon

People cheating to win shall have no respect
People using fotm chars are using a thing mythic putted in the game.
I don´t think they putted in window dragging to ppl like you to use

M

magol

shit divi, du var ett större kioskluder än vad jag annat, sug en kuk och skit ner dig

D

duact

specially div he really roxor my boxor 24/7 .......................................-------.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by duact
specially div he really roxor my boxor 24/7 .......................................-------.
come back when ur higher RR than me

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

D

duact

kinda hard to beat Elph Tiarna Knight Einhärjer FYI!!!!!!!!1

D

Divinia

i know.. thats why i use the argument xDDD

HIIII

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Smartypants
Well, it's usually only teenagers who find the fact that Tore Skogman is gay to be a thrilling and interesting fact that they must share with the rest of the world.
And if you're wondering, I'm 38 years old, and will readily admit that I'm usually crap at this game. I don't play to be 1337, I play to have fun with my mates.

Tbh m8, i didnt know a shit that Tore Skogman was gay. I dont give a rats ass if my next door neighbur is gay. It looks like, from perspective tbh, that you got smth against gay ppl.
Sure could be your old age that has smth to do with it, ppl that grow up nowadays, learn to live with it. Also i doubt that "the world" will bother if he is gay or not. I dont think divinia got that in sig to seek attention or show himself, unmature. Also, if he'd really like "the rest of the world" to find out that Tore Skogman is gay, he'd write it in English. Doubt anyone else than sweds would know who Tore Skogman is, so it would be useless anyway.
I myself is a teenager, and i like the fact that i can tell anyone their gay, even tho their not. Just for the fun of it, but in ur age, i'd call it the stoneage, havent accepted it, and dont think its hillarious from time to times, matter of how the situation is etc.. bla bla, anyways, keep on, i'd like my stoneage dad to play aswell. Quite cool or sad.. :eek:

D

Divinia

fffsfssffs.. its a quote from a Onkel Kånkel song :(

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Divinia
what do u dislike/dont got respect for or want to see dead, the skilled players using bugs to survive longer versus fotm grps . or the kids who play in fotm groups without havign a clue? [/B]

bug abuse is not skill, its lack of confidence in your own character to win a fair fight.

And that is something I have no respect for whatsoever.

Most people who give me a good fight i'll always salute, but never people who try such lame tricks, its just exploiting poor game coding.

T

timberwolf

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Tbh m8, i didnt know a shit that Tore Skogman was gay. I dont give a rats ass if my next door neighbur is gay. It looks like, from perspective tbh, that you got smth against gay ppl.
Sure could be your old age that has smth to do with it, ppl that grow up nowadays, learn to live with it. Also i doubt that "the world" will bother if he is gay or not. I dont think divinia got that in sig to seek attention or show himself, unmature. Also, if he'd really like "the rest of the world" to find out that Tore Skogman is gay, he'd write it in English. Doubt anyone else than sweds would know who Tore Skogman is, so it would be useless anyway.
I myself is a teenager, and i like the fact that i can tell anyone their gay, even tho their not. Just for the fun of it, but in ur age, i'd call it the stoneage, havent accepted it, and dont think its hillarious from time to times, matter of how the situation is etc.. bla bla, anyways, keep on, i'd like my stoneage dad to play aswell. Quite cool or sad.. :eek:

Your perspective is completely wrong. And you've gone off on a completely pointless, typically "foot in mouth post".

And the fact you think the word "gay" is a funny remark to make at people as a jokey offensive comment, just shows that you do indeed have alot of growing up to do.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by timberwolf
Your perspective is completely wrong. And you've gone off on a completely pointless, typically "foot in mouth post".

And the fact you think the word "gay" is a funny remark to make at people as a jokey offensive comment, just shows that you do indeed have alot of growing up to do.

It is. :D

T

timberwolf

At the end of the day though, age will always offer different attitudes and perspectives, so please dont take my previous post offensively in any manner. ;)

F

Freppe^^

And I myself thinks it good that ppl can laugh about it, i mean, why should be all offensive against gay ppl, laugh about it and have fun, thats how it should be. Not anti everything like the stoneage ppl. :p

D

Divinia

the gays ive met makes fun of straight people, ofc ill use the word gay to anything and everyone :>

L

lpep

Originally posted by Aussie-
if ppl do anything what is possible to win ( ie savage groups or taking relics at 6am) then i dont see whats wrong with strafing

savage grps are in no way shape or form the same, as simple cheating bug abusers........................

S

Smartypants

Freppe, I'm not sure what you're on about.
My whole point was that I don't care if Tore Skogman is gay, and that, as surprising as it might sound, many people here in "the stoneage" have nothing against gay people. So most of us don't feel any particular need to joke about them... :D

F

Freppe^^

I just described how i saw it! Felt it was kinda unneeded to post that, kinda off topic! But then again, what did i ! :p
Also, just cus your old, doesnt give you the right to call everyone a teenager, or having teenage behaviour :p

Users who are viewing this thread