Cheat or FOTM?

D

Divinia

Guest
okey, the test is over..

How easy is it to fool BW readers

Answer: way too easy :(

take for participating in my test tho and my peronal opinion?

windowdraggers lacks skill in daoc, even stated "skilled cheaters" in my post to see how ppl reacted, not so many did tho :/

and if they lack skill in daoc i got no respect for em ;p

(take it with a bunch of salt plz)


original post:

like most ppl already know im one of the biggest strafe-abusers on excal, i wont tell my unique way to anyone but its 90% perfect.

Tho i recently did some tests of windowdragging and used it in live combat in emain. The results differed but atleast i can say that i laughed some at the n00b retarded savages trying to hit me. After some testing i found the bug useless tho and theres no risk u see me do it again (did it for about a week), because the downsides were too hevy ie. guard became useless and also casting were inneficent.

I only used this when facing mid fotm groups or adding stealthers, and my question to you people is; what do u dislike/dont got respect for or want to see dead, the skilled players using bugs to survive longer versus fotm grps . or the kids who play in fotm groups without havign a clue?

ill expect some whine and "reports" from you but afterall there's no proof and i dont give a damn if ive upset a few n00bs in the name of testing!

but id prefer repleis that answered the question: what do u dislike/dont got respect for or want to see dead, the skilled players using bugs to survive longer versus fotm grps . or the kids who play in fotm groups without havign a clue?
 
V

Vodor

Guest
Pisses me off that people whine about a group using a combo of classes thats effective.

It seems the more effective the group the less skill you have Oo

Poon
 
R

rure_

Guest
Fotm-groups is a valid tactic, abusing bugs that makes you unhittable isnt.
 
E

eNzi

Guest
Originally posted by Vodor
Pisses me off that people whine about a group using a combo of classes thats effective.

It seems the more effective the group the less skill you have Oo

Poon
What he said.

Oh, and jesus christ! get real mate, theres such a little skill involved in using those bugs(or whatever to call them) People, like you, who are abusing these things, really need to take on their jacket and go outside their door just for 10 minutes to get some fresh air, rethink what the hell they are doing behind their verdamte screen and keyboard.

amen
 
A

Aussie-

Guest
if ppl do anything what is possible to win ( ie savage groups or taking relics at 6am) then i dont see whats wrong with strafing
 
D

Divinia

Guest
Originally posted by eNzi
What he said.

Oh, and jesus christ! get real mate, theres such a little skill involved in using those bugs(or whatever to call them) People, like you, who are abusing these things, really need to take on their jacket and go outside their door just for 10 minutes to get some fresh air, rethink what the hell they are doing behind their verdamte screen and keyboard.

amen
i said: i tested windowdragging to see how efficient it was and base my opinions from what i learnt. something more people could do before they judge.
 
S

Smartypants

Guest
Tore Skogman smeker pung.
Divinia, judging from your sig, you're most likely a swedish teenager, acting out his(her?) complex-ridden puberty on this forum and in the game.

what do u dislike/dont got respect for or want to see dead, the skilled players using bugs to survive longer versus fotm grps . or the kids who play in fotm groups without havign a clue?
"Skilled players"? You mean the socially inept jerks, who deals with their insecurities and shortcomings by spending far too much time with computer games and web forums, instead of getting on with their life?
I see no skill in that.

So I say go fotm groups! :p
 
D

Divinia

Guest
Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by Smartypants
Divinia, judging from your sig, you're most likely a swedish teenager, acting out his(her?) complex-ridden puberty on this forum and in the game.
Go ahead judge me w/o any knowledge about me at all.


"Skilled players"? You mean the socially inept jerks, who deals with their insecurities and shortcomings by spending far too much time with computer games and web forums, instead of getting on with their life?
I see no skill in that.
Nope, i meant skilled players.
 
E

eNzi

Guest
Originally posted by Divinia
i said: i tested windowdragging to see how efficient it was and base my opinions from what i learnt. something more people could do before they judge.
Erh, I might have missed the point in your post. In my eyes you write that every time you meet a so-called "fotm-group" you will be using these bugs? correct me if im wrong.
 
S

Smartypants

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by Divinia
Go ahead judge me w/o any knowledge about me at all.
So would you deny that you are a swedish teenager then? :D


Originally posted by Divinia
Nope, i meant skilled players.
To be honest, I dont give a damn about skill, much more important is attitude.
 
F

Freppe^^

Guest
Originally posted by Aussie-
if ppl do anything what is possible to win ( ie savage groups or taking relics at 6am) then i dont see whats wrong with strafing
 
Z

zoia

Guest
Originally posted by Aussie-
if ppl do anything what is possible to win ( ie savage groups or taking relics at 6am) then i dont see whats wrong with strafing
Strafing - fine
Windowdragging - not fine

Playing in FotM groups isn't cheating, windowdragging is. :p
 
F

Freppe^^

Guest
lol what does, tore skogman suger pung has anything to do with being a teenager?
Straight up your facts boy, tore is a gey, and is having a irl relationship with stubbe.!
 
D

Divinia

Guest
Originally posted by eNzi
Erh, I might have missed the point in your post. In my eyes you write that every time you meet a so-called "fotm-group" you will be using these bugs? correct me if im wrong.
lol.. was maybe written in frustration, i must agree i did some hypocrit statements xD but im not going to use it since i found it suckier than strafing with my style.

so for everyone in this thread, no i dont use it anymore. i did it for a week to try and when i tested it was only against fotm grps who can burn in hell.
 
V

Vrisslar

Guest
Originally posted by Divinia
like most ppl already know im one of the biggest strafe-abusers on excal, i wont tell my unique way to anyone but its 90% perfect.

Tho i recently did some tests of windowdragging and used it in live combat in emain. The results differed but atleast i can say that i laughed some at the n00b retarded savages trying to hit me. After some testing i found the bug useless tho and theres no risk u see me do it again (did it for about a week), because the downsides were too hevy ie. guard became useless and also casting were inneficent.

I only used this when facing mid fotm groups or adding stealthers, and my question to you people is; what do u dislike/dont got respect for or want to see dead, the skilled players using bugs to survive longer versus fotm grps . or the kids who play in fotm groups without havign a clue?

ill expect some whine and "reports" from you but afterall there's no proof and i dont give a damn if ive upset a few n00bs in the name of testing!

but id prefer repleis that answered the question: what do u dislike/dont got respect for or want to see dead, the skilled players using bugs to survive longer versus fotm grps . or the kids who play in fotm groups without havign a clue?
Tbh bug abuse (windowdragging) = cheat and cheat will never be accepted in my book, no matter who u face :D

Regards
Vriss
 
D

Divinia

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by Smartypants
So would you deny that you are a swedish teenager then? :D




To be honest, I dont give a damn about skill, much more important is attitude.
1. im a swede yes. im a grown up one tho. with quite clear objectives in my life.

2. my attitude wich u dont know anything about either?
 
D

Divinia

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

edit: fuckup
 
F

Freppe^^

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by Smartypants
So would you deny that you are a swedish teenager then? :D




To be honest, I dont give a damn about skill, much more important is attitude.
From your skill i see, pl'er, and fotm. Bet there's a buffer there aswell. Fotm classes often plays by 14year old swedish cs players who cant play anything else cus they have to WIN. :D Gotta include u then! Talk about double standards!
 
A

alme

Guest
Originally posted by eNzi
Erh, I might have missed the point in your post. In my eyes you write that every time you meet a so-called "fotm-group" you will be using these bugs? correct me if im wrong.
hell strafe but not window drag is what he said.
 
D

Draylor

Guest
Originally posted by Divinia
the skilled players using bugs to survive longer
Youve just got to love the definition some people come up with for "skilled" :clap:
 
V

vintervargen

Guest
Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by Smartypants
blah blah get life etc

Peek Aboo, lvl 50 Infiltrator
Twonk, Necro
haha, class
 
E

eNzi

Guest
Hm, as many others who have replied to this topic: strafe is o.k, but windowdragging(??..) is so lame.

Anyway, got a question about this strafing; lets say im facing an infil in a fair 1v1(inno, im dreaming here ;)) he begins to strafe around me to the left side so I will probably get this "out of view"-thingy, any way to avoid it? If he's strafing to the left side, should I try to strafe to the oppsite side? or what..

Thanks
 
R

rhemis

Guest
Originally posted by Divinia
so for everyone in this thread, no i dont use it anymore. i did it for a week to try and when i tested it was only against fotm grps who can burn in hell.
and that statement in itself...shows your a tard.

so its ok to cheat...but only against group setups that kick your arse...hmm yep thats a valid excuse.... and the i was only testing it crap... WHAT THE FUCK is the point of testing a CHEAT.. dillweed i really hope you get banned..go away and do something constructive with your life...i can suggest a few very busy roads you can try to cross with your strafing techniques.
 
K

kirennia

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Cheat or FOTM?

Originally posted by vintervargen
haha, class
Is he wrong though? A good attitude is what this game needs really, it'd be a lot better if everyone was a bit nicer I mean come on, wheres the love people? :(
 
A

Aloca

Guest
Originally posted by eNzi
Hm, as many others who have replied to this topic: strafe is o.k, but windowdragging(??..) is so lame.

Anyway, got a question about this strafing; lets say im facing an infil in a fair 1v1(inno, im dreaming here ;)) he begins to strafe around me to the left side so I will probably get this "out of view"-thingy, any way to avoid it? If he's strafing to the left side, should I try to strafe to the oppsite side? or what..

Thanks
Why do a Infil want to strafe around you their styles is front positional :(
 
V

Vasconcelos

Guest
Originally posted by Divinia
like most ppl already know im one of the biggest strafe-abusers on excal, i wont tell my unique way to anyone but its 90% perfect.
[/B]

Hummm, does strafing work against an enemy who just /face n uses side styles backup anytime??

Last time i played against an enemy who strafe-abuses, he got like 5 Flanks-followup in a row....
 
E

eNzi

Guest
Originally posted by Aloca
Why do a Infil want to strafe around you their styles is front positional :(
Bleh, alrite umm.. any other melee class that have anytimer styles then =D?
 
H

halgaard

Guest
Originally posted by eNzi
Anyway, got a question about this strafing; lets say im facing an infil in a fair 1v1(inno, im dreaming here ;)) he begins to strafe around me to the left side so I will probably get this "out of view"-thingy, any way to avoid it? If he's strafing to the left side, should I try to strafe to the oppsite side? or what..

Thanks
dont stick, just use /face
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

D
Replies
53
Views
2K
Freppe^^
F
S
Replies
16
Views
1K
E
X
Replies
24
Views
1K
knackor(MID)
K
D
Replies
60
Views
2K
klonk
K
O
Replies
36
Views
1K
llixeraxu
L
Top Bottom