ChavScum

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
There's no 'possibly' about it. And ugh i'm gonna be surrounded by these twats tonight. Oh well i'll just have to drink so much that they seem like 'nice normal people' if that's possible.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The use of mobile phones by Chavs to text messages each other has led to a new written form of Chav english, known as 'Fuckwit'. This is where Chavs write in an abbreviated text message form of english even when they are not sending a text message!
Class!! Although I hate the fact that an alternative name for them is Kevs. Time to change my name methinks.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
HU HU HU U WUD NOT SAY THAT 2 MY FACE WUD U ? haha lolxlx ?!/1/!/~

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Argh! Just realised my sister is a chav! Guess I'm lucky to have escaped it!

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
april020.jpg

Priceless.

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Very funny! :D

Being into the whole karma thing, what goes around comes around and every thing has an equal opposite bla de bla, I wonder what the opposite of working class council scum is?

Spoilt middle class brats, Daddy pays the bills, 4 bed detached house in the sleepy suburbs, a life time membership to a health club, private education and about as street wise as a toffee crisp ?

Admittedly not as anti social but equally annoying as a chav boy 'well ard' geeza ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Where did this social underclass come from? I don't remember these people as I was growing up. You could divide the social structure into two halves, 'well dressed' kids, and 'scrubbers'.

Bring back the scrubbers tbh, at least you could pity them.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
And what's with the orgasms over this burberry "fashion" eh?

But Clowns different, he's not a chav at heart. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
]AC[dRuM said:
Its a two tier society the Chavs and the Chav-nots ;)

lol!

Not too many chavs around this area, but if you head a couple of miles west, they're practically falling overthemselves to find the nearest street corner.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
While we're at it, we should eliminate their parents for allowing them to traverse the plains in such ridiculous garb. Destroy chav scum!

Users who are viewing this thread