ChavScum forum

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
A friend in our irc channel showed me this after me asking what a townie was. OMG this is the funniest stuff ever.

Perhaps you've seen it, perhaps not. Perhaps you are one or you know someone like this... in any event, here ya go:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php?sid=5c5a3e97d7eac8301853daf20f1b7e0d

I couldn't stop laughing at this. We do btw have people like this over here, though they are for the most part, gansta wannabes. (what i call them anyway, not sure what the kids call them these days lol)

The pics and the comments about them are the best, truly.

Enjoy!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Eww...some of those people are teh fucking ugly!! Made me cry and made baby Jesus spin his head 360 degrees and spew.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Heh thought it was only ppl in North East Newcastle area who called them charvas :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Heh thought it was only ppl in North East Newcastle area who called them charvas :p

Erf, I though chavs was more southern, iirc we call them townies, scallies, or my favourite, Primary school drop-out dipshit smackheads. :twak:

Unfortunately I live near Thornaby which is a complete breeding ground for these types, I have seen quite a few girls which you can tell are under 16, pregnant. :eek7:

MrCoffee

Fledgling Freddie
We call them townies here and we have plenty to go around and the added bonus of other citys chavs flocking here like a swarm of trainer,tracksuit and baseball clothed locusts, there mission to get as drunk as possible on there job seekers allowance, feel up there cousins in public, smash windows and start fights with "some guy who be givin is bird da eye"

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sharma said:
Erf, I though chavs was more southern, iirc we call them townies, scallies, or my favourite, Primary school drop-out dipshit smackheads. :twak:

Unfortunately I live near Thornaby which is a complete breeding ground for these types, I have seen quite a few girls which you can tell are under 16, pregnant. :eek7:

You should see Sunderland, Sharma, our neighbouring city (unfortuantley) has the highest rate of pregnancies in the 12-16 age range in the country i believe. Last time i went to sunderland about 5 of us from Newcastle went to my mates for a poker night he lives in a nice part of sunderland, he dropped us off at the train/metro(tube like thing) station the next day and the train we needed was getting constantly delayed ended up about 2 hours late. About 1 hour into our delay an employee person said on the loudspeaker system would the 3 youths going the wrong way on the esculators please stop or the police will be called, 10 minutes later same again. So after about 20 minutes the police came the charvs who were running the wrong way up the esculators came running down across our platform, straight over the tracks on to the other side where they stood throwing glass bottles and stones from the tracks at the Police officers. That was my last experince with sunderlands charvas, and hopefully will be my last ever :p

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
No offence but that Green_fairy girl isn't exactly what i'd call ugly ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ummm what are townies? i grew up in a little coastal town with fields all about and when we said some one was a townie it usually ment they "aint from roound 'ere " cos they didnt wear wellies and is a chav the same as a townie?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Cozak, i hear it was M'boro that had the highest rate of pregnany in 12-16s in the country? also highest use of Heroin too.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
ummm what are townies? i grew up in a little coastal town with fields all about and when we said some one was a townie it usually ment they "aint from roound 'ere " cos they didnt wear wellies and is a chav the same as a townie?

Teenagers who hang around in gangs generally looking for trouble and picking fights with pretty much anyone who is on their own. Most of them will only go for people below the 5'6 mark though. They also wear sportswear such as Nike, Adidas etc.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sharma said:
I have seen quite a few girls which you can tell are under 16, pregnant. :eek7:

Good thing we just have slags in Essex, but not the pregnant type. Just those with a handful of Sti's and look like a bulldog :eek6:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Dillinja said:
Teenagers who hang around in gangs generally looking for trouble and picking fights with pretty much anyone who is on their own. Most of them will only go for people below the 5'6 mark though. They also wear sportswear such as Nike, Adidas etc.
Ah ty mate, we must speak different dialects though cos i generally call these folks tossers

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well there is tossers and townies.

tbh, its unfair to call all tossers townies. that is why you need to categorise.

a townie is a tosser, but a tosser is not always a townie.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
Cozak, i hear it was M'boro that had the highest rate of pregnany in 12-16s in the country? also highest use of Heroin too.

Aye your probably right i remember seeing in on a local news program Look North or whatever and just remembering it as a local city.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Careful guys! You might get banned for being racist if you aren't careful. ;)

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Describing Mackem's and Smoggies as Charvas is in no way Racist, it is more of a generic trait (possibly genetically induced) which can be ascribed to the vast majority of the populations of these two towns. As with all generalisms they fall short of the whole truth and there are no doubt some exceptions to the genericism, my apologies to the non charva's, both of you :p

Later

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
You should see Sunderland, Sharma, our neighbouring city (unfortuantley) has the highest rate of pregnancies in the 12-16 age range in the country i believe.

Used to have the highest rate in Europe at one time.

I don't live there anymore though :sex:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
I live in London and I'm surrounded by Dizzy Rascal wannabes. It rocks, really it does... :<

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:
I live in London and I'm surrounded by Dizzy Rascal wannabes. It rocks, really it does... :<

Haha. I feel your pain. :|

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
lol, some nutcases on that forum:

I AM NOT GAY! I AM PROBABLY BRITAIN'S HARDEST HOOLIE. I AM FEARED IN EVERY FOOTBALL GROUND IN EUROPE. MY CREW, THE NORTHWICH VICTORIA HEADCASES DO NOT TAKE ANY SHIT FROM ANYONE! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE THE TASTE TO KNOW THAT TURQUOISE CURTAINS DO NOT GO WITH A MAUVE CARPET AND TASTEFUL LAVENDER WALLPAPER, THAT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM MY MANHOOD AND IF YOU SAY IT DOES, YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF BEING MURDERED!

thread started with above guy asking if 2 guys sleeping in same bed made them gay :p

Xen

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Gengi said:
Describing Mackem's and Smoggies as Charvas is in no way Racist, it is more of a generic trait (possibly genetically induced) which can be ascribed to the vast majority of the populations of these two towns. As with all generalisms they fall short of the whole truth and there are no doubt some exceptions to the genericism, my apologies to the non charva's, both of you :p

Later

Heh heh, it was a joke aimed at Dillinja who got banned for being 'racist' towards townies a while back. :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:

I've heard the gossip from the street to the slammer,
They're tryin to see if Dizzee stays true to his grammer,

----
t'hehe.

Ok, I wear tracky b's, nike trainers always a cap, does that make me a bad person ?! :( I do have some geek in me, otherwise I wouldn't be playing DAoC, please accept me please please please. :m00:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
On a side note.... Happy Birthday Kyra ;) :cheers:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
I've heard the gossip from the street to the slammer,
They're tryin to see if Dizzee stays true to his grammer,

----
t'hehe.

Ok, I wear tracky b's, nike trainers always a cap, does that make me a bad person ?! :( I do have some geek in me, otherwise I wouldn't be playing DAoC, please accept me please please please. :m00:

It makes you a very bad person! The unholy spawn of satan would get into heaven before you would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom