Charm

Jeros

Part of the furniture
a interesting thing my m8 brought up,

if u charm a yellow con mob and set it against a the same mob of the same level the one you petted will always lose....

my m8 reakons when you pet something (as a sorc) it gets "debuffed" or has he just been unlucky

Sigurd

Banned
Lejemorder said:
it sound like that :p
u cant even tell why sorcs r overpowered :D if u could point and say that and that makes em overpowered, u will c many other casters get acces to the same spells :), only 3 things make a sorc special, bolt range mezz, mezz damp chant and mezz damp self spell.

Hmm well at least I can actually spell correctly... you want me to tell you again why sorcs are the most overpowered class in the game right now? They cast too fast, they have more utility than pretty much any other caster - like minstrels, they're great both solo and in groups. Look at it this way - you see a solo sorc running, you jump him - like I said earlier, he sees you, you get bodynuked until dead (usually 3/4 is all it takes, which can be cast in the same amount of seconds no problem) if he doesn't see you, he has two options when you miss him (bladeturn) he can turn, quickcast mez, and run (and then turn and nuke you) or he can hit MoC and spam lifedrain. Either way.. you're dead :D Is that clear enough for you?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know with what class you tried to solo a mind-sorcerer, but unless that sorcerer has MoC up (which runs on a 30 minute timer!) then that sorcerer is definatly dead (unless the attacker is fumbling) when it gets jumped. Though I'd agree if you said that MoC is overpowered (only to a certain degree, since it has a hefty timer and only 15 sec duration).

I'm not sure about Body sorcerers, but I assume that they do a lot more damage when they would be 50 body specced.

Sigurd

Banned
I've yet to meet a full mind sorc on my server, but I'm sure if I did they'd just quickcast mez and run away.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Hmm well at least I can actually spell correctly... you want me to tell you again why sorcs are the most overpowered class in the game right now? They cast too fast, they have more utility than pretty much any other caster - like minstrels, they're great both solo and in groups. Look at it this way - you see a solo sorc running, you jump him - like I said earlier, he sees you, you get bodynuked until dead (usually 3/4 is all it takes, which can be cast in the same amount of seconds no problem) if he doesn't see you, he has two options when you miss him (bladeturn) he can turn, quickcast mez, and run (and then turn and nuke you) or he can hit MoC and spam lifedrain. Either way.. you're dead :D Is that clear enough for you?
so it r so important for ppl to spell 100% correct?? i doubt u spell 100% correct and got 100% correct grammar :D
well that u said there can a dark sm does just as good as a sorc.
Chanter can do some thing similar, cast stun, heat debuff, 3 nukes or set pet on u and run :)
edit: and all casters with capped de buffs + toa cast speed + maybe motart cast fast , nothing special to sorcs ;)

Sigurd

Banned
Muppet, darkness SMs get a spec lifedrain but no spec nukes. Body sorcs get a spec nuke. As for chanters... they're a good class, granted, but a lot easier to kill than sorcs.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Muppet, darkness SMs get a spec lifedrain but no spec nukes. Body sorcs get a spec nuke. As for chanters... they're a good class, granted, but a lot easier to kill than sorcs.

wasnt the MoC + lifetap (which both can get or gets in base) the issue? Be it spec or not? And yeah, an sm could have done it just as easy as any sorc. If not easier.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

good so my point wasnt wrong :D
we can compare classes 1vs1 but u cant do that as they serve difrent roles in a grp :)

Sigurd

Banned
From what I can make out of your rather jumbled post, you seemed to say dark sms do the same damage as body sorcs... clearly they don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom