Charge

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
because names of things, always mean what they should do..maybe Mastery of Concentration should make you be able to read a book in a rave or smth? yeah, that sounds great.

And a long wind is when you have a really REALLY big fart!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ignore Pain should fix my HP-bar on a certain % ! Im ignoring the pain!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
sopan said:
Grizzy

I dont think God sent the hole package when u were born.

Good luck pally

Would've sucked for the mother though, imagine you get a package and it's full of holes, I mean basically everything will fall through.

Good luck that didn't happen though and he arrived in one piece. Now the real question is, in what position you slept during the english classes.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Aeoric said:
Isn't the initial point of charge that you can get into melee range (being a tank) quicker and without being cc'd ?

Why should charge only kick in once you have reached a target ?
Eh, that is far from what Sopan said in the original post, and what I agreed to. Read his post again.

Personally, I think Charge works fine as it is. However, I also think it could be turned into a more offensive tool to better mirror its name. Very seldom in the history of warfare have warriors charged away from battle. ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Eh, that is far from what Sopan said in the original post, and what I agreed to. Read his post again.

Personally, I think Charge works fine as it is. However, I also think it could be turned into a more offensive tool to better mirror its name. Very seldom in the history of warfare have warriors charged away from battle. ;)

very seldom warriors got blown up into pieces by a caster that can kill him in < 5 seconds. charge is needed as escape tool, the fact it can be used also as a tool to escape multiple opponents killing him is just a good side effect :eek7:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Read Tennyson's "The Charge of the Light Brigade" and you will see how incorrect you are. :D

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
Like I said, I think the ability is fine. ;)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
sopan said:
matriarc or what ever, have the guts to stand for u and your toon. Or are u one of those anon ppl sitting angry at home?.

Feel free 2 call 2 ppl a zerg. And do u know what we zerg soloers,duos, trios and so on.

The thing that bothers me with u is that i never will complain about being zerged. Cause its a part of the game. So simple but still u to thickheaded to understand it.

We dont complain about adds cause were we run there are often lots of ppl around. Tbh if ppl wanna have fair duels dont stand at oriens bridge now and so on.

But I think it is common sense to tell who u are instead of hiding.

:kissit:

it is tbh , is the same raito as 4 vs 8
8 vs 16 etc so its a zerg!

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
I will Charge AT you if its 1v1 but why should I give you free RPs /release and rebuff then go back as thta would be guranteed when you usually have Marro and Random caster with you?

I am sure that would mean that i am breaking CoC by allowing you to farm me?

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Hastehun if u compare 2 vs 1 with 4 vs 8, then we dont have much more to say.

Marrro and I are glad if we are only jumped by 4 tbh.

Got one more thing to add to all solochars that are uber.

It very rare to see any of u out there when u dont have all items and abilities up so when u jump other soloers how can u call that skill. Its just crazy.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
sopan said:
It very rare to see any of u out there when u dont have all items and abilities up so when u jump other soloers how can u call that skill. Its just crazy.
if u actualy tryed soloing u would find out that u dont need all the items and abilities up when u fight solors, as most ppl wont dump unless u do it first.
but ofc solors will dumb on ur trio if they cant get away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom