Charge

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Something that bothered me awhile is Charge. It´s most often used to run back to towers it seems. The name makes u believe its offensive but its just another save my butt thing.

I think that if u choose a target and hit the button u should not be able to change target until u hit your target.

Septina

Part of the furniture
sopan said:
Something that bothered me awhile is Charge. It´s most often used to run back to towers it seems. The name makes u believe its offensive but its just another save my butt thing.

I think that if u choose a target and hit the button u should not be able to change target until u hit your target.

Too many soloers charging away when you duo/trio them? :(

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
it could be fun if it only were possble to charge 1 target with charge, and only run towards him when u use it xD

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
-Freezingwiz- said:
it could be fun if it only were possble to charge 1 target with charge, and only run towards him when u use it xD

yes, very funny since tanks really need to get worse, lot worse..

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
I think sos shouldn't be able to help you run away either. :(

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
sopan said:

die plx .... i think duo/trio is a save my butt thing too, its most often used when u suck bad and cant kill solo

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
grizzy said:
die plx .... i think duo/trio is a save my butt thing too, its most often used when u suck bad and cant kill solo

so I sux when I duo with rl friends ? :(

acually u know that some ppl run around with friends cuz they enjoy plalying with there rl friends ? :p

I don't really mind ppl duoing, but when a solo fight a duo(or more), and u get 1 down and his friend snare/mezz/stun and the one u get down run off cuz he is on low hp, that I find it lame in a duo(or more) tho :p

like the good old "Feinar, Kenwolf & Mecmep zerg®" :)

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
so I sux when I duo with rl friends ? :(

acually u know that some ppl run around with friends cuz they enjoy plalying with there rl friends ? :p

I don't really mind ppl duoing, but when a solo fight a duo(or more), and u get 1 down and his friend snare/mezz/stun and the one u get down run off cuz he is on low hp, that I find it lame in a duo(or more) tho :p

like the good old "Feinar, Kenwolf & Mecmep zerg®" :)

i was referring to him and with a lil bit sarcasm ke ? cuz hes post didnt make much sense other than he aint getting any arpees

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
and that pic is a stealther fight where anything can happen, but not like a rr11 skald/savvy and a random SM trio :p altho when i got a trio up they went /kapooned

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Grizzy

I dont think God sent the hole package when u were born.

Good luck pally

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Heh,

Zomg mates, So many people using moc to lajftap me! SURELY THEY SHOULD USE MOC TO INTERUPT?

The amount of times i charge away from a fg and dont give them the 200 easy rps is unreal,

Whine more ;d

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
stop ganking people close to towers if its such a huge problem?

you have speed 5 right, you can catch up, if i was for you maybe assaulting soloers near towers?

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
To bad the question come abit out of focus :(

I still think that charge should only work as a offensive tool.

Ill if u would get your char over the bridge or more then 5 feet from tower or even try to roam some it would be alot funnier. But u are prolly lvling a di-bot and do a horner.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
sopan said:

Ill if u would get your char over the bridge or more then 5 feet from tower or even try to roam some it would be alot funnier. But u are prolly lvling a di-bot and do a horner.

maybe he is affraid of getting into combat with anybody past the bridge because then there is a 90% chance you gonna show up :touch:

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
sopan said:

yes it is so fun getting outnumberd by speed5 and sos, its so fun u shud try it urself sometimes :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom