Char selec screen crashing

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
ok its not a major problem, but sometimes while switching chars it drops me to desktop, anyone else having same problem and figured out whats causing it :confused:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
yes, you and your gf not playing wow with us, thats whats wrong. now come to the fluffy side!

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
nooooooo 8<<<

(just come hib play coin and get val and co to roll some toons ;d)

Dorimor1

Banned
If you leave your pc on too long while on char select screen when you try and click 'play' or 'create new character' it will go back to desktop

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
it happens to me after /q to swap class and even happened when logging on straight to char selec on a different account..

tho now i have a more worrying matter, other pc suddenly jumps to desktop while playing for no apparent reason t.t.t.t.t

sigh

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
that are hints to quit daoc loff ;)

ontopic try to reinstall daoc or reboot comp , or do a search on the forum maybe someone had the same prob :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
it happens to me after /q to swap class and even happened when logging on straight to char selec on a different account..

tho now i have a more worrying matter, other pc suddenly jumps to desktop while playing for no apparent reason t.t.t.t.t

sigh

Sure there isn't some stupid error message that comes up? Happened to me today, half way through healing someone, click the middle of screen, flung to desktop, comp tells me 'low memory...blah blah,' return to daoc - mate dead.

Needless to say, throwing the monitor out the window DIDN'T help.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
wittor said:
that are hints to quit daoc loff ;)

ontopic try to reinstall daoc or reboot comp , or do a search on the forum maybe someone had the same prob :)

2nd trouble was some gay virus alrdy fixed, 1st problem remains but oh well, its just an annoyance.. mb its really telling me to quit :(

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Bugz said:
Sure there isn't some stupid error message that comes up? Happened to me today, half way through healing someone, click the middle of screen, flung to desktop, comp tells me 'low memory...blah blah,' return to daoc - mate dead.

Needless to say, throwing the monitor out the window DIDN'T help.

no i had that when dual logging with 512ram before i upgraded, and yeah it blows, this is a blunt self-killtask with no return i fear ;p~

guess i should reinstall daoc as wit says but am so lazy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom