This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Char selec screen crashing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lofff, Mar 14, 2005.

1. lofff

lofff One of Freddy's beloved

ok its not a major problem, but sometimes while switching chars it drops me to desktop, anyone else having same problem and figured out whats causing it :confused:

2. Arnor

Arnor Fledgling Freddie

yes, you and your gf not playing wow with us, thats whats wrong. now come to the fluffy side!

3. lofff

nooooooo 8<<<

(just come hib play coin and get val and co to roll some toons ;d)

4. Vodkafairy

Vodkafairy Fledgling Freddie

yus, come back to daoc :mad:

5. Dorimor1

Dorimor1 Banned

If you leave your pc on too long while on char select screen when you try and click 'play' or 'create new character' it will go back to desktop

6. lofff

it happens to me after /q to swap class and even happened when logging on straight to char selec on a different account..

tho now i have a more worrying matter, other pc suddenly jumps to desktop while playing for no apparent reason t.t.t.t.t

sigh

7. wittor

wittor Can't get enough of FH

that are hints to quit daoc loff ;)

ontopic try to reinstall daoc or reboot comp , or do a search on the forum maybe someone had the same prob :)

8. Bugz

Bugz Fledgling Freddie

Sure there isn't some stupid error message that comes up? Happened to me today, half way through healing someone, click the middle of screen, flung to desktop, comp tells me 'low memory...blah blah,' return to daoc - mate dead.

Needless to say, throwing the monitor out the window DIDN'T help.

9. lofff

2nd trouble was some gay virus alrdy fixed, 1st problem remains but oh well, its just an annoyance.. mb its really telling me to quit :(

10. lofff

no i had that when dual logging with 512ram before i upgraded, and yeah it blows, this is a blunt self-killtask with no return i fear ;p~

guess i should reinstall daoc as wit says but am so lazy :p