Chanter spec

Burnwall

Fledgling Freddie
how does this spec go for PvE for farming scrolls/artis etc...

40mana 29 enchantments ?

thnx for answers..

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
From my experience with it

with bot:

Works fine, you're able to hold focus for a HELL of a long time due to the lower power usage and the dam shield is more than enough to keep aggro off your bot as you heal. Great for up to reds, I wasn't too keen on taking purples though, felt that aggro wasn't that securely on the pet. Was able to do a lot of yellows/oranges at a time though as the heal proc just made aggro build up on the pet and kept it standing with little healing.

Without a bot:

Yellows or a few oranges at most. You'll have to drop focus a lot to heal the pet as the heal proc doesn't go off enough although it does help.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
That's what I had on mine, plus leftovers in light of course. It was great for farming in pit in corus an in fomor. That was with bot b.t.w. Now I respeced to 39 mana and 37 light for rvr though. Interesting new spec:p

Burnwall

Fledgling Freddie
okey... but sometimes iam with a Mana menta and sometimes only with a druid... i was wondering to respec to this and respec to 50 mana at ML9 that sounds ok or?

edit: always got a druid with mee :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Best Chanter spec IMHO is 49 Mana 22 Light. Good spec for PVE and RVR, and if it's good enough for Staj then it's good enough for you ;)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
staj is damn high rr :)
and he prolly has 22+20 light so not that much dmg variance on base light nukes

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If you got a bb and part time mentaist just go full mana (im sure you already have).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom