Champion's League! (and your weekend plans!)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
One of the many reasons I'm paying less attention to football these days is the glee people take when other teams lose. They're a British team in a major European final ffs, as unbearable as the scousers would be if they won, it would have been 1000x better than Real Madrid winning again imo.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
One of the many reasons I'm paying less attention to football these days is the glee people take when other teams lose. They're a British team in a major European final ffs, as unbearable as the scousers would be if they won, it would have been 1000x better than Real Madrid winning again imo.

This coming from the Scottish former Juventus supporter.

I wanted both teams to lose, but I wanted Liverpool to lose more. And I like Jurgen Klopp, but Scousers with a sixth European Cup would be unbearable; and they're the most unbearable fans on Earth as it is.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I wanted Liverpool to win even though it would mean putting up with Liverpool fans going on about it for the next 20 years if they win nothing else during that time.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dont see much if anything of gloating that the scousers lots here . Just some comments on the game itself.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wasn't a reference to the posts on here, more the Job / Scouse conversation about what was going on in the pubs.

I may have done it in the past when England were playing, but I've grown up since then.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm pretty sure that never happened but I can easily imagined Job acted like the single twat in the pub full of scousers I was in last night who cheered loudly for every madrid goal and went to the door to jeer at every single person who left, including the visibly upset children.

Of course, nobody touched him. He was clearly a twat. So I doubt the scuffle happened either.
Jesus scouse..do you ever do Liverpool anymore..hes getting death threats now, the anger in the pubs was boiling point on the night.
Your world view isnt too clear from a bubble.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've been in zero fights in my entire adult life @Job. Part of that may well be down to me not being dumb enough to troll disappointed and angry football fans who are spouting shite in the heat of the moment.

Job

Well he managed to get them into the chanpionship final.
Or are football fans fickle

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well he managed to get them into the chanpionship final.
If you knew anything about football you'd know there's been worries about him for the last two seasons for the exact reason he cost us the final.

We were there despite him, not because of him.

Anyway. Footie aside was an amazing weekend. Two big bike rides and kayaking around Puffin Island playing with the seals in a thunderstorm. Absolutely magical! :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Liverpool have long had keeper problems.

They been covered up this season by a forward line that out scores whats let in.

One of the reasons Chelski nearly caught pool for forth place this year.

Job

If you knew anything about football you'd know there's been worries about him for the last two seasons for the exact reason he cost us the final.

We were there despite him, not because of him.

Anyway. Footie aside was an amazing weekend. Two big bike rides and kayaking around Puffin Island playing with the seals in a thunderstorm. Absolutely magical! :D
But still..he got them into the championship final....its an evil world for goalkeepers, their mistakes lose games.
Other players are given the benefit of the doubt.

A striker missing an open goal is a groan...a goalkeeper fucking up a defender pass has his life threatened

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You freely admit you know fuck all about football, so when multiple members of this forum have put you straight why are you continuing to argue?

Oh. Wait.

BTW - did they manage to land one on you when you provoked that scuffle this weekend?

Job

Oh fuck off..no one 'knows' about football...they are all armchair managers.
Its the managers fault...was the kid out of his depth, too nervous? Whatever, the manager played him and the buck stops with him...you have one job, to field a team that can play together to win.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Went to see Ho99o9 at the Brudenell in Leeds on Friday. Drove back to Newcastle then went up to Glasgow for a stag do on Saturday, paintballing and pints all weekend. Also got to see that mess of a Liverpool game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom